Shingeki no Kyojin 83

When and how will Ymir free Annie.
How will she justify her "rescue" of Historia? What did Zeke tell her before sending her on the mission and what is in the letter?
inb4 The letter is a meeting time and place

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

That's not Eren with Annie.

He should die.

>That's not Armin with Annie
FTFY

AA is all sorts of wrong

If you don't ship AA, who do you ship Armin or Annie with user? They kinda are perfect together although some might say it's a shipping of the spares.

Are you 10 years old or what?

>10 years old
Add 10 to that in a month. Why?

Because you act like one.

I don't ship either of them with anyone.
Armin has never shown romantic inclinations and Annie is an isolationist.

Just because I like AA. user you are a bigot who is intolerant of my opinion. I learnt this from my college.

>Armin has never shown romantic inclinations
So did Eren, yet everyone and their mothers ship him with everyone.
>Annie is an isolationist
While she is, she blushed for Armin, I got to say that surely counts for something.

Stop putting 83 in the title you fucking retard we stopped discussing the chapter over a week ago.

I don't ship, but I pair Eren with Mikasa because the plot required it.
And a blush doesn't need to mean anything. It's just an anime trope.

You are just immature for thinking cancerous delusional shipperfaggotry is a necessity. Grow the fuck up.

Eren is the MC and is hot, Armin is a little turd with shit hair. Of course people are more interested in shipping with Eren.

>she blushed for Armin
Arminfags are the cancer. Isayama even made a blogpost explaining why she blushed, and your delusional shipperfaggotry isn't the reason.

>and is hot
I agree Armin is ugly, but Eren isn't much better, appearance and personality wise.

Looks like I have to post this again.

Delusional shipperfags don't care.

>shipperfaggotry is a necessity
When the author inserts romance in the manga, of course it is.
>Armin is a little turd with shit hair
I think the two blondies look really cute together
>explaining why she blushed
Romance has to be kept secret till the end to milk the shipping merchandise money.

We need more Eren x Historia.

>When the author inserts romance in the manga, of course it is.
Sure, but there's none between Annie and Armin you braindead cancer.

>Romance has to be kept secret till the end to milk the shipping merchandise money.
Or Annie is actually an interesting character and not shipping fuel for braindead Arminfags like you.

>Romance has to be kept secret till the end to milk the shipping merchandise money.
Nice delusions, Isayama is very blatant with the little romance snk has. He was only vague so far with manlet, but we already know he uses him as fujobait.

Illustration from Isayama on twitter

>Isayama is very blatant with the little romance snk has
Notwithstanding the amount of evidence that shows otherwise, why do you think chuugakkou push BA, EM and YH so hard? Exactly.

>but there's none between Annie and Armin
And there's none between Eren and Annie or Eren and Historia, yet?????
>Annie is actually an interesting character
Oh she definitely is. I'm an Anniefag first and Arminfag next.
>shipping fuel
I just like how they have a certain amount of tension in the relationship which is really attractive. I think you should grow up user and look at AA in a mature way,

Cute!

YES. Yumikuri confirmed, AA soon.

>why do you think chuugakkou push BA, EM and YH so hard?
Yes, like I said, Isayama is very blatant with the little romance it has and is not trying to make it a secret like you think he is doing with AA.

Well that's just adorable

>why do you think chuugakkou push BA, EM and YH so hard?
Because they actually exist and have romantic context.

>And there's none between Eren and Annie or Eren and Historia, yet?????
>?????
Get cancer. And no you're not an Anniefag, you're a grade schooler that somehow found Sup Forums and uses it to spread your autism.

This needs adjusted, does anyone have the unedited version?

Oh fucking delusional. You're a shame for Arminfags. You didn't even read the manga.

Cute.

>You're a shame for Arminfag
That's not a nice to say. I probably love Armin as much as you do and for him Annie is just right

Now that is one super cute Hitch!
Nile is looking good too.

>144391945
>Why would everyone asked her again, when they just heard what she told Armin?
Late answer but nobody heard that. They were alone and then Jean came.

AA is disgusting and Arminfags are brain dead.

That's not true because you have zero reading comprehension and saying they had something is deny Armin's personality and also don't understand Annie at all. She has a thing for Eren and everybody noticed that.

Armin was a mistake.

>Armin
>cutie
>Annie
>cutie
>cuties+cuties=
AA is the best taste. Try rereading the manga user, you'll likely appreciate it as much as I do if not more.

This.

Armin a shit.

Ricofag pls

>236x332
Post discarded.

This.

>you have zero reading comprehension
That's you for thinking that there's any chance that AM will happen. AA is where the canon and best taste is at.

This.

Fucking hell, it seems you can't read correctly if you think that way.

Damn with this retards from Dumblr.

All these.

Not me. I don't like him, but I don't hate on other Shingekis.

You don't have to ship Armin with someone else to know AA is delusional.

>Ricofag
She's gone user with all the drama recently ;_;

Die.

What drama? Care to fill me in?

You're here! That's nice, I thought you left /snk/ for good when all the assholes were on a butthurt spree.

>AA
>delusional
Might as well say there's no romance in the manga if you're that blind. AA is as blatant as a manga like SnK could get.

Fuck off and kill yourselves. Rick & Hatchi a shit.

Last thread or the one before it.

>Might as well say there's no romance in the manga if you're that blind
No, there just isn't between AA.

>Armin
>cute
EA and BA are both much cuter.

I'm going to read the archived threads.

Thanks, I'm looking into it now.

YH is cute.
AA is disgusting trash.

Speak of the devil...

>EA
It had potential but it died when Eren seems to choose Mikasa over her
>BA
>cute
Literally no conversation and no chemistry. Cute maybe in chuugakkou but definitely not in the manga.

Why are you replying to blatant bait?

I feel like going to look for rare-pair stuff. Suggestions?

She's dead, Jim

Die retarded cunt.

When will Arminfags finally kill themselves

Armin only cares about using Annie's life to bait Bert.

Levi/Annie

>rare-pair
AA is all you need user considering how rare and hated it is here for some reason.

>implying AA which has no romantic context whatsoever is better than any of them

AAfags are real and cancer.

>AM
Who is talking about them? even so, it is much more likely to happen because they care about each other in a singular way. I will say it again, you are a shame for Arminfags and Anniefags. The smile was explained by Isayama on his blog, there's the conversation with Marlo where she was thinking in Eren all the time, your pathetic delusions cannot deny what is said in the manga and Annie doesn't care about anyone but her father and probably Eren, but she did try to kill EMA if it wasn't for Mikasa who noticed the ring.

>Who is talking about them?
No one, but Arminfags can't spend a minute without their paranoid fingerpointing.

>Eren seems to choose Mikasa over her.
What? fucking kek with this guy is having hallucinations. He only remembered they fighting and that's it.

>paranoid fingerpointing
How is it fingerpointing when it's so obvious that AA haters come mostly from the AMfag and BAfags when both of those are nearly twice as delusional compared to AA which has basis.

I am also an Arminfag but this guy has mental problems.

Keep proving his point, Arminfags are paranoid cancer and a further disgrace to an already bad fanbase.

BA is at least confirmed as one sided, which already gives it more basis than AA. AA has nothing.

>what is canon
He chose Mikasa, get over it.

The extent of care Armin has shown towards Annie is using her as bait for Bert.

Eren is much better looking than Armin.

>AAfags are real and cancer.
This one is obviously just trying to get attention. He noticed AA always gets instant replies and milks it for all its worth. If it's not bait then the poster is retarded beyond saving and there's no point replying anyway.

Just like all Arminfags.

OMG kek. He was inspired by both Armin and Mikasa. Read the fucking manga.
Of course this delusional has to be an EMfag too.

It's not bait, it's legitimate brain damage, which makes sense since he likes Armin.

And Annie tried to kill EMA in the tunnel.

I'm done. You guys were laughing so much when Armin 'died' although it's pretty obvious that Isayama intends for him to live and save Annie. I laughed then, I'll laugh again when this becomes canon.

>Bert failed at killing this obnoxious piece of shit
Fucking Bort you had one job.

I'll try my best.

So, I know a lot of you don't like me. But I just thought you should know that the user in this thread that everybody thinks was me, wasn't me. I have no problem with any of you except for the Loli torturing user and the user that always posts about "Rico wrecking"
Whether you believe me or not, is your own prerogative, but I though you should know the truth.

I'm sorry you all had to put up with that because of the few that hold a grudge against me and a character that I like.

I don't give a fuck about your feelings you stupid cunt. Just stop the attention whoring already for fuck's sake.

Don't worry user, you'll get brain cancer by my sheer will alone.

This

Nobody cares.