Post the best looking Military Uniforms of all time ITT

What happened to the US military uniforms? They look so shit.

>politics and recent events
Fucking garbage slide thread. Back to leftingpol. +$0.02.

>american

Equites have always looked cooler than Hastati

Off to /bant/

U.S. Army uniforms peaked in the Mexican War.

Fucking RICED

White boys destroyed.

Chink in Pink

Someone posted this a couple days ago. Quite nice.

>white boys when they see this

"B-b-but Asian guys are less masculine than us! W-we have bigger dicks n sheeit!"

Fucking kek.

everyone knows it.
/end thread

Not even a contest tbqh.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

meme flag faggot

Charlie wore it best.

That's not the uniform anymore. (pic related) is.

>AMERICA
>IS
>WHITE

Bahahahahaha

You would have to be an absolute retard to not understand the reason for camouflage.

Fuck that is sleek as hell... new British empire when?

Well, thats the future one.
You are still authorized to wear UCP for another year.

just terrible honestly

West Point is Best Point

Yeah you're authorized but nasty girls are the only ones still wearing them because their units are slow as shit getting them. Everybody in AD wears the OCP.

>future one

It's the standard issue uniform for anyone going through basic training now. Once that happens it's not future, it's current.

i understand the camouflage, i just dont get the stupid hat.

that coat looks too comfy

Our country is the greatest in human history. We shall rise again some day.

Okay Muhammad, settle down.

This

It would be more accurate to say current. But there are still a few stragglers on active who haven't switched. Generally they are "welp, ETSing anyway" or "retiring soon, fuck you".

But, I work in a hospital. So everyone is basically shamtastic 24/7

always loved the old prussian uniforms

t. EurasianTiger

Never. Empire is not part and parcel. A caliphate, on the other hand...

ITT: fags worried about fashion

We should issue uniforms like that in the first pic.

Thatd be so fucking awesome. Imagine a group of SOF guys just fucking slaughtering insurgents in shitty countries dressed like that.

>Garcia
Fitting

>people don't know the difference between combat uniforms and dress uniforms

Better shot

I fucking hate how there is no distinguishing style in world military uniforms. Its so shit.

Take your choice of camoflage pattern and pick your beret. It fucking sucks.

I never see any active guys wearing the UCP ACU's. Doesn't surprise me that there's a few though. I wouldn't go out and spend the money on that shit if i was getting out. I'll be so glad when the transition period is over though. Every time we do one of these, we look like the biggest autistic faggots for years. Remember how long it took for everyone to get rid of their BDU gear? A fucking decade.

Mornin Eurasion Tiger

You have mental illness. There are Asians that can fuck hot white women but you are not one of them you autistic virgin spammer

Transition of the dress uniform was worse purely as its more 'fancy'. To be honest, actual uniformity of a duty uniform is pretty unimportant. Especially when it comes to cold weather gear.

ctrl+f "Carolean"
ctrl+f "Sweden"

Sup Forums I am disappoint.

That CPT has a face almost more punchable than a WP plebe.

Those are the old UCP ACUs. They're almost entirely phased out now. We have OCP now, which aren't as gay as the UCP.

>Williams
I hate this meme but that's indeed le 56% face

Nowadays practicality trumps everything. But a little artistic flair can be good sometimes, it sets you apart from others and can be good for morale amd evoke pride and patriotism among men

its to blend in inside the trenches, its not the best, but at least youre safe

Digital camo looks like shit aesthetically. The UCP program was a poster child for fucked up military procurement and development programs. At least MARPAT and the Army's knockoff multicam are effective camouflage, but there was nothing wrong with BDU patterns. Also chest rank is gay.