The Official Ben Shapiro for President in 2020 Campaign

The left would have no chance with this guy running for President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qzJegPf8g8
youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews don't wanna be president.

Any advice on how I obtain a jewish qt gf?

Once Kikes seize the Whitehouse it's over

For the first time on one of his recent podcasts he actually sounded open to the idea. He ruled out a 2020 run but maybe 24/28. Realistically if the dems run kamala harris they'll probably win 2020 so Shapiro is probably anticipating that. Also it'll way easier for him to run aagainst a sitting dem president.

Not saying that she is a great politician or anything but if you don't think being a black woman without the baggage of Hillary could beat 32% trump, you're a silly sausage.

Dollar bill + fishing rod

I'd vote left for the first time ever, and I hate them a lot,if he ran

You do realise he WOULD be running on the left right?

She is far left unlike Hillary , who was centrist (by 2017 standards, aka normal leftist)

In God Jew Trust

>2020
why not 2024

>Sup Forums unironically wants a jew shill to lead the free world

Neck yourselves. Now.

They'll either run Harris or Booker

Are you a jew?

Honestly, I wish I was. Even being religious would be nice.

>Dumping all into INT and no Charisma

He is shit tier neocon kike, fuck that fucking faggot

Someone's cranky. Have a sandwich And some juice.

>not dumping all into Jewish subversion
stupid goy

What was the point of this post? Neck yourself you fag.

People like him would not win. Not everything is about logic. Nobody wants a robot spewing facts; they want emotions and nonsense

>having a 12 year old to run your country

I mean after the amerikkkans elected a literal orange clown, why not. do it!

Shh shh it's ok you can put the straw into the box if you want

Go back to plebbit

only if Richard Spencer is his running mate.

they both have great tits

Unironically supporting a kike. Jews can never be trusted, even when they appear to be the exception they have ulterior motives. Any "support" you give to a hebe should be the same you give to a useful idiot always making sure it is he and not you being the useful idiot.

He does have a pretty gigantic following already- daily wire+ most subscribed conservative podcast.

Ben has yet to be defeated in a debate. Not once has it happened. What's funny is that he invited Jared Taylor to come talk to him a few years and Jared came up with the most bizarre excuses every time. 1st he was away overseas, 2nd he was busy with a project, 3rd he eventually said that it would be "pointless" because Ben is a civic nationalist and the conversation wouldn't go anywhere as they both are set in their own different ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qzJegPf8g8

You mean Dumping all into CUN

mitebcool

>>Once
Kek

I am intimidated by your use of Sup Forums slang. Plebbit, kike, shit-tier, kys etc. What other cool words do you know?

Only nu pol cares about le based mouse voice. Even worse is the Donald faggots worship foreigners like crowder and milo or that blonde with a fucked overbite.

Who gives a fuck? Jewish traditionalism is better than this degeneracy. Ben is right, our morals come from Judeo-Christian roots and even as a non-religious person I accept that.

Without religion society descends into degeneracy as most people are too retarded to think for themselves. They need to be told what to do.

Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8

He is not even hiding himself, remember that he was anti-Trump faggot, he does not give a single fuck if white people go away or whatever happens to them. He only cares about his stinking tribe, surprising how many Shapiro cocksuckers there are here.

No one will vote for this idiot

For as hard as he tries to be intelligent, he chimps out as soon as you call him a zionist jew

kek

>admits that he is from plebbit
why don't you stay there?

Dude think bigger.....if he doesn't have a following like the average YouTube celeb, then nobody outside your bubble knows who he is. When he came to my campus last year---only 60 people protested him out of 30,000.

If he didn't have a yarmulke on his head, and you Nazi teenagers simply judged him based on his actual words and positions, you all would vote for him.

But he doesn't really believe anything he says. It's all a seven-dimensional chess LARP for muh Greater Israel. Hurr durr.

He wouldn't stand a chance unless he can do something about his voice.

They don't stand a chance if they keep moving further left. The US is not a leftist country. Obama ran both campaigns in the center and governed from the left. Most Americans don't give a shit about politics, sad! Some will be more aware now, at least be knowledgeable of the leftist controlled media. The next frontrunner for the Dems will have to come out as a major leftist and Americans will flat out reject it.

Source of proposed chimp out?

Any footage of him doing so? I always hoped someone in his audience would ask him about Zionism.

t. 1781

Milk Bois 2024

Israel will shine under his leadership, America? who cares!

Who were you thinking of?

Is this true?

He also has the Volcan (sic?) eyebrows and ears that are not very relatable.

>Jewish traditionalism
Jewish traditionalism is the degeneracy you stupid faggot. Why do do you think there are so many kikes promoting it? Think for a second.
>Ben is right, our morals come from Judeo-Christian roots
Jews have nothing to do with European culture stop tying us down with those perverse freaks

>cringelord
Not only would his foreign policy be in AIPACs/neocons favor, his social policies would ban abortions because of muh right to life. "Muh free market" hasn't been implemented, says the welfare queens propped up by nonprofits and and coupon codes.

>his actual position

the dude has made a career out of shaming democrats by using the 'muh holocaust' card.

>Identity politics is dumb
*wears a kippah*
*shills for Israel*

Vote for u.. I mean me, goy... I mean guys.

which is why she has a chance of uniting the left. a lot of liberals stayed home in 2016 because hillary was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

You're retarded if you think "Judeo-Christian" is a dog whistle for some kind of Jewish plot. Or maybe you're just not a Christian. Which is fine, I'm just thinking while typing.

>without the baggage of Hillary
Still has plenty of baggage though, especially bad baggage for a leftist.

>literal neocon Jew
>Wow so based

>his actual words and positions

You mean his Bush era neocon Israel first kike stances? His warmongering foreign policy? His pozzed anti-white social stances?

this

He should move to Israel and take over after Bibi
That's the true homeland he actually cares about

He's really getting to you. Let it go. It's Saturday, there's no need for you to be this mad.

Its not for some global Jewish plot. It's absolutely a way for them to piggyback though.

Ben the Herbrew Hammer would jack hammer your waifu and then own you in a debate you pathetic little nazi beta larpers.

The U.S would have no chance. Israel saps us enough as it is.

He says he doesn't give a shit about the "browning of America".

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968?lang=en

Of course not: he has an ethno-state to run to. He's a race denialist who accepted the data regarding IQ between men and women (episode 357 of his show), but not between races, and refuses to admit that minorities vote for bigger government by a fucking landslide.

He's another "this is good for you...but not for the Jew" faggot.

The only people who use phrase "Judeo-Christian" are cuckolds that surrendered to the Jewish narrative that somehow Jews share our values and our nature. Pro tip they don't they are subversive thrash and you are moron for believing them.

lel

She would be obliterated, and you're an imbecile if you think otherwise. Trump has a low approval rating, but the DNC's is literally the worst it has EVER been.

Harris will get completely blown the fuck out. She'll be dominated in every debate because she's a retarded nigger, and the woman-card isn't actually useful in POTUS runs.

Also, if you ever said anything as stupid as "silly sausage" to an American in person, you'd leave with your jaw wired shut.

>Lithuania flag
>literally 0 Jews remaining
>still this butthurt over them

kek

Americans would elect a muslim before a jew.

oh wait

Maybe so but "Judeo-Christian morals" is a correct statement. I've always felt like American Christians add "Judeo" to push the separation of church/state meme.

Could you please cite any instances of him being a war-monger or advocating for an interventionist foreign policy? He backed Cruz in the primary, who is a solid non-neo con conservative, not Jeb. Cruz was a stalwart, rock solid conservative, and had the best voting record and set of positions other than Rand Paul. Trump just had all the swag and was so memeable.

And your criticism of the free market, could you be more incoherent? So what are you, a Strasserist anti-capitalist old guard Nazi who Hitler would have had killed? There are still people on here who are against capitalism unironically?

Most Jews actually do believe in the Holocaust. I've seen them. They literally start talking about it the first time you meet them sometimes. I'm sure Trump believe the official story as well. Is that a reason not to vote for Trump? It's a package deal, and being bluepilled on the Holohoax is not a disqualifying factor by which I wouldn't back someone.

Goyim here. Behold my jewfu wife.

>thinking that losing the debates makes a difference

Trump was completely retarded in the debates but it was retardation that the base found amusing so he 'won' them anyway.

>that flag
>that post
checks out

Congrats on raising the next generation of oven fillers faggot

That's quite a leap. When I hear "Judeo-Christian morals" I immediately think the 10 commandments and nothing else. We actually do share the 10 commandments with Jews no matter how you feel about it.

Nice except for the tatts.

And yet Molyneux would smash him on foreign policy and Zionism, and he has the Jew shield to counter Shapiro's anti-semite non-argument bullshit.

They have always controlled every single action the sitting president makes, all the way back to George Washington.

Ben could never, ever be elected president anyways because Americans will never vote for a manlet.

t. Low IQ bitter virgin.

With her natural intellect, my creative prowess and both of our above average looks, our 'oven fillers' will probably be the same people your soyboy genetic rejects will be projecting their insecurities to on the quantum internet of the future.

Doubtful. Otherwise Stefan would have at least tried engaging with him. Ben has mastered the argument for Zionism that even white nationalists can't attack him on it. Not that Ben advocates for mass immigration.

>Implying Obama wasn't the most Jewish president we have ever had.
There's a neat documentary about Netanyahu and how him and Obango didn't get along and Obama was apparently quoted as saying he feels Jewish because his time in Chicago was being trained by Liberal Jew lawyers and politicians and that everything he does is in their interests and vision, and he was sad that the Israeli Jews think Obama was a snake along with his liberal Jewish cabal.

Sharpio would be a fool to run in 2020, given that as long as the country isn't in recession (even if it is, look at obama) the sitting president will usually be reelected

and I don't think sharpiro would wanna go against trump, he'd split the fanbase and lose to democrats anyways

Smart thing would be to wait til 2024 while building momentum, touring and debating, maybe even run for a local office in the meantime

by the time trump is gone, repubs will be in a good place for younger generation guy who speaks to them running

yeah he'd be the perfect president, we need people like him in office

who is shapiro, why does pol like him?

He's red-pilled but is not autistic about it.

Lets see here:
Worships a jew(christian)
Wants Ben Shapiro a lying KIKE to be president
Non-white

I bet you like Milo as well you dumb fucking keistani nigger faggot. I hope all of you reddit shitheads get cancer.

what's wrong with being autistic senpai

>Once
topus kekus

that would be funny as FUCK I'd vote for Spencer any day.

Define "apparently quoted"

He's not tall enough to ride the rides, no one would respect him.

No it's not. "Judeo-Christian" is a 20th century neologism created and promoted by Jews to deceive goys into thinking there is a common history, theological and ethical similarity, and cultural overlap between Jews and Christians. Jews are alien from Christians.