Numerology

>Interesting....

Can you come up with anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/stephen-paddock-bought-33-guns-in-12-months-that-should-be-illegal/
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/24.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6+9=15

1+5=6

6-9=(-3)

I got it!

The weird thing is its the day after Yom Kippur, so if if it was a Jewish sacrifice, they just murdered 60 innocent people and have to live with that for the rest of their year.

Post the numbers then.

Did Metro get this from a Sup Forums larp thread?

>laura jewmer

There were more...in the interview with the brother his address is 320- if you take away the zero, that means 32. same number as the FLOOR the shooter was supposedly on.
Want more?

Stop
Get a life

I kinda wanna fuck Laura Loomer. She seems needy and eager to please.

thenation.com/article/stephen-paddock-bought-33-guns-in-12-months-that-should-be-illegal/
33 guns. masons favorite number. makes me think

lets talk numbers. I start with 6:

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet, 6 directions in the material plane, North, South, West, East, up and down.). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Delete your discord server, final warning now.

lmfao. your MIB are non-threatening. Nice job though.

smart girl.

You; fuck off. Shiva is already disappointed in you as a person. Better yourself by staying away from this place.

What is this cryptic note?

Delete the antartica UFO server nano.

>91/01/19/17

gee fucking numbers

If the note gets released it would be interesting to see if anyone recorded messages from number stations leading up to that day or on the day of the shooting.

>tfw Stephen is Skyking

33 i mentioned int here

All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female. the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33 with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together. it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.

Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promises

Chalie Osar Mike Papa Echo Delta

Do one for 24

i would if i could. but i honestly dont have anything. im probably still just scratching the surface of the occult and i cant tell you any more than this
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/24.html

also this one is interesting:
the numbers MASON
youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw

lel

>no one can firgure it out because of common core and they argue about PEMDAS

degenerate gambler makes lotto picks
K-Keep me posted