Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm7muPjevik
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
pastebin.com/nGRxjVYZ
youtube.com/watch?v=dwECsJvNQTs
youtube.com/watch?v=iPXKfGxeHIY
pastebin.com/Hn6szfsd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I smoke more than that. What a pussy. Lightweight faggot.

It's magic weed. Also he was actually lying.

10x more potent is not shit. Weed 10x stronger wouldn't hurt you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm7muPjevik

I feel the drug kick in.
Ya man....

This was such a garbage tier anime

Too deep for you.

Snoop please go

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

I'm so high right now.
It's all fine. You're all my brothers and sisters from another mother.

I have to admit, I had no idea what the fuck they were talking about in the epilogue apart from the general picture.

How much does Nasu blaze?

>Ten times more potent than marijuana.

That ain't shit. I once tripped so much I watched myself in a cinema opera talking to white dressed people for a a back seat. One hell of a hallucination.

It's complex but also very rewarding when you finally get it.

Here, have a summary from somebody who actually knows what they're talking about: pastebin.com/nGRxjVYZ

Pretty dank stuff, I bet you could sell that at a premium price.

>ten times more potent
Holy shit, is it even possible?

That's some good ganja

youtube.com/watch?v=dwECsJvNQTs

Ganja tea. Man. Poverty is a state of mind.

How potent is marijuana? I've never smoked it. Do you have visions, sped up reactions and heightened senses?

Yes, it's banned in most athletic events for that very reason.

DUDE

Depends on you, but no. Not really. I get it for my brain problems. Makes psychosis go down a bit. I'm crazy as fuck.

Your mind wanders a bit more, you feel like time is going really slow and your body feels a bit disconnected from reality. That's about it.

What anime is this from :?

I ate a pot brownie made by someone who had no idea what they were doing

For about an hour I had no sense of time, I kept looking at the clock expecting it to be hours later. I think it was only a few seconds later each time, but I'm not sure because I kept forgetting what time it was supposed to be.

Would you blaze it with you're Servantfu?

Try it if you're feeling stressed but don't wqant to be a bloated drunk or a cancer and smoke filled bag of skin. It won't hurt.

I want to marry Shiki!

Kara no Kyoukai

>getting high

>still being 12

No worries dude. It's just pretentious rubbish, You watch it just for pretty colors.

Depends on the strain. Depends on the person.
>every individual has a unique genetic make-up and as such every individual's neurology responds to chemical stimulants differently
The most you can do to negate the shock it imposes on your system (it is a shock, especially at first) is to:
1. Arrange a setting suitable for the dank (and ensuing dank-out)
2. Get your head into the proper/desired mindset
3. Decide some basic intentions before hand; for providing the direction of the trip (can be as simple as just wanting feel good -- or as complex as wanting to create art)

thank you user

well gosh user, not all of us have achieved Samadhi yet! us mundanes've gotta get some help!

Twist

It's nice to jerk off when high

Kill yourselves.

Nasu answered a question related to that, he wrote as a sheltered college kid and really had no knowledge of weed.

NO U

>college kid and really had no knowledge of weed
Lies.

>implying 12 year olds don't get high nowadays

Weed fags will hype it up like its the greatest thing ever. Smoked it my first time in college, and was pretty let down. I just got giggly, and found everything amusing. Then I just got really fucking tired and wanted to sleep even though it was in the afternoon.

That's kind of what I meant. I meant to imply he's a 12 year old who hasn't joined in and is just being a baby. I guess that was much.

Everything looks a bit dizzy and if you focus on something it seems like time is moving slower

Just ten times? Probably last me a couple of hours.

You underestimate Japan's zero tolerance policy, there's a reason KnK 7 is so ridiculous

>A MIXTURE OF ACID AND MARIJUANA
>COCKUTAIRU

Weedfag here. Fuck those weedfags. I got told dabs would blow me away my first time. It was okay. I did enough to puke, but it wasn't that mind blowing.

Do they know what a hippie is?

youtube.com/watch?v=iPXKfGxeHIY

>People in Japan apparently love tobacco but don't know anything about other drugs

>hope for a KnK thread
>get DUDE WEED LMAO memes
I'll be on my way then

I assumed it was because the drug was MAGIC that it allowed to somehow combine the two for some weird results, seeing as Araya was the one who thought it up. I guess I gave it too much thought.

Go make a proper Knk thread user

Happy now?

Edibles are supposed to fuck you up like that. It's pretty great, especially watching SoL or some shit while tripping.

not enough it seems.

>Do you have visions

fuck no. not even cocaine dose that. it just heightened your senses and makes you feel relaxed.

Is there more of this?

It's very informative but clearly not a complete picture.

I have a similar for just the fifth movie
pastebin.com/Hn6szfsd