Plan B?

Most of pol can agree that abortion is wrong except for extreme cases where the mother will die, and or the baby would end up dying from some horrible malformation or disease, but how does pol think about plan B?

>most of pol
Please speak for yourself. Abortion keeps certain population numbers down. That's a good thing

When I was a bit younger I probably bought this for my slutty ex like 10 times. I hope her reproductive system is destroyed. Psycho bitch would hit herself in the face and take pictures and try blackmailing me saying she'd go to the police and say I hit her. Dont fuck bi-polar you'll be lookin over your shoulder. Its impossible to get out of those relationships cause they'll extort the piss out of you with bullshit lies.

i am saying this unironically

sex before marriage is degenerate

So, strictly procreational sex? Only after marriage? What about blowjobs, and heavy petting?

sex for recreation after marriage is fine when used to strengthen the bond between partners. however, one should not lose sight of the ultimate goal of sex, which is procreation.

Abortion is wrong when the child is White or Asian.

We should put it in sugar cereal, the kind with the marshmallows, and market it to the black community. They should eat that shit for breakfast yo.

I'm morally opposed but I support limiting nigger procreation by any means so I don't really take a stance on the issue

I love plan B pills. For days the pussy felt so good and I didn't wanna pull out, I just didn't pull out and accepted the $50 non-pull out fee (buying a plan B pill)

Mandatory abortions followed by an at birth sterilization campaign for all non whites.

Redpill me on all the downsides of Plan B
>Does it kill an unborn child if the pregnancy cant even be detected?
>What are the chances of it fucking up a female's reproductive system?

It isn't 100% guaranteed that she won't get pregnant after taking Plan B

"destroy her reproductive system"? are you retarded? it's nothing but a double dose of a birth control pill

i did this 3 times and on the 3rd time the g/f didn't take it. she got pregnant! no joke

Either my jizzies are shitty or its pretty effective. Worked every time. Im a different person now and wouldnt rawdog a woman unless I want her having my children anyways. It does work though. But its probably not very good for their cunts innards.

nearly 100% if it's taken fast enough. also gotta factor in the odds are against you fucking when she's ovulating

How much procreation is sufficient? Keep her popping them out until menopause, or what?

Nothing comes without a cost. I dont buy it. Birth control destroys a females hormones to begin with so im still technically correct, you dumb bitch.

>except for extreme cases where the mother will die

Preeclampsia and tubal pregnancies (the two most common medical emergency scenarios that abortionists like to use) are not resolved with an abortion. They are treated with premature induction of labor and either a full or partial saplincectomy (removal of the compromised portion of the fallopian tube & closure of the incision)
Neither of those therapies are abortiona. They respect the dignity of both the mother's and child's life by treating her underlying, imminently fatal, pathology and by not directly attacking the child's body.

There are zero medical indications for abortion. It is a solely desteuctive institution.

yeah but what if the marriage doesnt work out