You have to admit, it is pretty much true...

You have to admit, it is pretty much true. Most pol users are acutely suicidal social pariahs who make people uncomfortable. Your only accomplishments are mildly successful trolls, but you act like you have actual influence on world affairs and political discourse.

>this again

let it slide

Believe what you want kiddo.

Your hate doesn't affect me. Stop wasting time with hate and your life will improve.

yup

What do irl people say when you reveal your ancap power level?

>but you act like you have actual influence on world affairs and political discourse.
And if we didn't, Pepe wouldn't be on that sign in your pic, would he, faggot? Go back to school and redo your Psych 101 semester, you fucking amateur. You having the balls to try with that flimsy little attempt pissed me off way more than your actual post.

"acutely suicidal social pariahs who make people uncomfortable"
back to faggot

But we won?

>memes have material influence
I guarantee that your neck is craned forward from using the computer 16 hours per day

>DURR strawman

but we won. hillary lost

fuck off retard. Sup Forums don't bump this shit

>muh computer memeXD
Shill btfo again

LOSERS IN 1991 - Soviets
LOSERS IN 2016 - Democrats
LOSERS IN 2017 - AntiFa

Two years in a row how can theleft ever recover

>but you act like you have actual influence on world affairs and political discourse.

We literally do, dude. Why do you think Trump's campaign was so successful?

Why do you think far-right groups are springing up across the country and recruiting now?

A civil war faction and a Continent spanning Reich are compared to a few dudes shitposting and throwing their shit around

Sup Forums sure has come a Long way

Does that mean millions of commies will die soon?

And yet here you are. Libtards really can't connect the dots.

We and Germoney belong to the best countries of today's world tho

Hyper intelligent social pariahs mind you.

Sup Forums does fucking suck now thanks to the influx of lebbit fags from r/the_donald

i remember a happy time when Sup Forums was just about posting le happy merchant, arguing what is and what isn't degeneracy, talking about actual historical events/debate, classic happening threads such as zimmer trial/ukraine invasion, etc

now its just loaded with 16 year old summer children who act like they even voted, posting their stupid fucking hive mind shit which is essentially turning Sup Forums into one giant crusty meme

want to save Sup Forums, OP is onto something, Sup Forums never took itself seriously till these fucking donald fags showed up and it never should have

>actually won
>compared to actually genocidal and slave owning groups

Kkkkkk I know this is bait but still kys my fag

>mfw
>we win

Maybe, but the memes were worth it

White nationalists won in 1776

None of these ever lost, all ideologies are pretty much alive by today.

I was going to tell you Sup Forums isn't that old anyway, but it's been six years already... wtf am i doing with my life kind of moment.

Anyway it's always been like this, including on /new/ until it was deleted for being even worst than Sup Forums is nowadays.

Didn’t read. Our side won.

>Retort to name calling when given the truth

Well Hillary Clinton and the DNC seemed to think otherwise, as do most media organizations which take their orders from the people that run the world.

As far as personal lives I've met a few people irl who browse Sup Forums regularly, all were at least at normie tiers of success, house, car, wife, job, etc. Every Bernie supporter on the other hand has been a college educated cashier.

/new/ was awful but here we are, as bad as it was. summer children are so cancerous to this board they gave themselves the alt-right label and the national media picked it up then all hell loose from there.

there is nothing that screams i am a fucking faggot louder than when people take their Sup Forums habits outside of Sup Forums, which is literally all the alt right is. bunch of pathetic autist cringe factories, the kind who

>use greentext arrows
>outside of Sup Forums

and they should all be gassed. OP is 100 percent right despite obviously being lefty

if that is true then why do we get so much attention? why do we trigger you so hard? look, you made a fucking poster, just for us

clearly you care

clearly something we are doing is working

clearly you have no fucking idea what you're even talking about

kick rocks nigger

The frog backed candidate won. The loser was the donkey

kys shill

Don't throw stones from a glass house.

sage

Need a better version of this.

>"social pariahs who make people uncomfortable"

You just outed yourself as a leftist by implying people who make you uncomfortable are socially unacceptable.

This is the difference between right wing and left wing thinking.

The right doesn't care if you're uncomfortable, they want to discuss the truth.

The left only wants to discuss what the mainstream media and entertainment industrt deem socially acceptable, and this is why leftists are brainwashed, sheepish followers who can be convinced that biological realities such as race and gender are just social constructs.

>this lack of consistency
At least pair Pepe with “2025” when the Democrats might get into office again. Using “2017” makes no sense (Donald J. Trump was sworn in as President of the United States of America on January 20th, 2017) and that year doesn’t even have a “5” at the end.

listen buddo, you don't know what you are talking about, okay?

Here you are at our doorstep with your bullshit projections. 8 years, faggot.

First 2 flags were the democrats/inspired by the democrats, and the 3rd flag won

Losers?

>Confederates still exist
>Nazis still exist
>pepe still gets niggers to tongue his anyways every day

>Losers in 1945

>south lost the Civil War
>Nazis lost the Second World War
>Deplorables lost... the election? What did they lose?

stay butthurt, nazi faggot

>says the leftypol larper whose empire collapsed under its own weight without a single bullet fired