ITT we talk to the NSA cucks

Hope you like watching me masturbate you dipshits

no Dave we don't, but we archive it nonetheless.

I'm sorry Dave

I'm afraid I can't let you do that

He was an ISIS money bagman/courier

He was paid to move money in and out of the states to middle east to south east asia

IsIs claimed responsibility....VERY LOUDLY
(FBI DENIES - because they know its fucking TRUTH)

FBI gives public...absolutely nothing becasue they know that ISIS
is in the USA big time and has built armies here.

All the weapons at the hotel is just a pittance to what ISIS has amassed in the USA
I am a remote viewer, I am Autistic and can follow many thought processes given 1/0 pathway logic
I am a MENTAT.

Look at my trash.
Look at all my garbage you trashman. pick it up.
pick up that can.

i am also a remote viewer
it's a curse for me. mostly i am unable to function normally because i can't control it. if im given a prompt i can view specifics for a few moments and then im back to random people/places

Hello secret services of the world.

Sometimes i feel very lonely, when nobody likes my facebook posts.
But i know, whatever i do, as long as i seem to be remeotly dangerous in any way you will be there and watch out for me.

When this coach much older than me had a crush on me and seemed very rapey, it was cool to know that at least you are reading my paranoid postings.

I know that you know how nice i was to my ex and how bad she abused me.
I know that you know that i am a nice guy, and it´s a great feeling to know that.

I would love us to get a long. I hope you realise that i am also, looking for what i think is best for my sourrundings, i just have a different approach. I think a lot of you carry at least a bit of idealism in their hearths and i hope my life is an entertaining story for you.

I hope that i lead you to a deeper understanding of humanity, for example showing you that a lot of extremism is eather unproduced trauma and/or repressed sexuality.

I really hope you are the good guys, and even if you are not, you at least have all the information to know that i am.
Thanks for being there.

Do you glow in the dark too, or is that just the CIA?

The NSA did a talk at my school trying to get CS majors to apply for internships.

The dude was actually hilarious and made a good point.
he said "Honestly, we are the only government agency that actually listens to the citizens"

I chuckled, my pal chuckled, something behind the wall next to us chuckled. good times.

I used to work there as a 35N. Any questions? I won't answer anything classified though.

>i can't tell you anything you don't already know
>but ask me stuff ok
how about you go jack off or something and stop annoying me

why cant they send me a copy of my hard drive when I request it?
I dont want to lose all my files.

It's not pedophilia, she's 900+ years old.

Fuck. They really do?

I always see NSA-chan trying to honeypot on here, it's pretty cute.

>dude, i hate the jews
>m-me too fellow user, wouldn't it be good if someone were to make ultra specific threats against them and tell me about the date, target and time

why does shinobu have dog ears and hair on her lower back?

lol, ya, sometimes it seems like the alphabet soup isnt even trying anymore

Vampires are pleb tier

shinobu has yellow eyes

I don't see the point. Look hard enough and you will find every person on Earth is pissed at some group about something and talks shit. Why not actually go after the fuck faces, like Antifa, Muslims, Separatists etc.
>"Hey sir, this guy in Texas said on Facebook "IT AIN"T YOUR COUNTRY, GET THE FUCK OUT!"
>Monitor him forever in case he does something, good work.

ITT: People to scared to do anything about out the Liberty Act

nah, ive seen the alphabet soup make a thread titled something like "Home addresses of CNN liars" after the election. It had a bunch of names, addresses, phone numbers and emails of CNN anchors. Probably wasnt real, am sure it was only posted to see who would take the bate and show up at one of the addresses or call one of the numbers

hello guise, its okay im just a larper i promise i wont do nuffin bad

Seriously though, i know people are watching me, and if ur reading this i swear im a good guy.

*slow claps*

I really, REALLY like this joke

>mfw its true