Why are millennials so sensitive about every little thing posted on the internet, especially "racism"? Seriously...

Why are millennials so sensitive about every little thing posted on the internet, especially "racism"? Seriously, it's getting cringy how thin these idiots skin are. But yet these fucking idiots think pic related and assorted anti-white shit is A OK.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Liberals = scum

Narcissism like this is also A OK

Interesting idea, well said hanz

Abortion should be mandatory for all pregnancies.

Nicely put, saved

>Why are millennials so sensitive about every little thing

but then

>But yet these fucking idiots think pic related is A OK

pick one faggot idiot lmao

they are both you retard. They are fucking psychotic yet act like they are the noble form of compassion and justice

They have been social engineered & are the result of generational social engineering.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Bump

Another odd contradiction in lib thinking is dogmatic acceptance of evolutionary theory and Scientism but also a refusal to believe in real and substantive differences between the sexes and the races.

Animeeeee

they simply believe what they are told on social media or TV news.

I'm eagerly awaiting the storm.

This post gives some good insight into the social engineering that's been done to the western generations, nicely done.

great waste faggot

Fuck off idiot

Im a bowl

Thanks for making me angry. This pic always manages to do the job.

>I want to be a fucking whore until you can get the leftovers of my pumped and stretched out cunt

I would rather stay alone for the rest of my life than spending my time on these dumb whores.