--Ethno State Discussion--

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE AND.

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9q5rDLXrhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Objective: Form a community of people focused on self-reliance and repopulating the white race and identity. With the strength of this community we must build a culture of strong, traditional morals and virtues that protects and spreads our homogenous ethnicity. If the current modern economy and civilization deteorates and becomes inhospitable, we must be able to survive any of those coming challenges, therefore it is also important to view our community as a lifeboat.

Strategy: Every member will buy property and a home in a specific small town that everybody agrees on. In this town we will participate in local politics and establish ourselves as respectable and valuable members of the community. We must not draw unneccesay attention to ourselves and not give people who would disagree with us any reason or ability to oppose us. Recruitment must be careful and calculated, be wise about how you reveal your community's intentions and plans, do not scare people away, and for that matter do not scare people in to fighting against you.

"How do I get money to do this?" Get a job, NEET.

Location: Our community will be established somewhere in the Pacific North West. This is a good area because of relatively sparce population, good recources, and good climate. The people here also have an established history of self-reliance and being weary of DC. Other good regions to set up your own ethnostate include the midwest, New England, and the Appalachian mountains. They all fit the critera of having good isolated areas and arable land.

Specific location criteria

You generally want to lok for existing towns, ones that already have existing infrastructure and utilities, but also has plenty of space and not too many people.

Isolation: Your town must be a good distance away from major population centres. Preferrable flanked by natural obstacles such as lakes, rivers, mountains, or even national parks. Consider all the possible paths in and out of the area. It also might be a good idea to not be TOO far from major population canters since many of your members will likely want to be able to hold down their normal jobs.

Geography: The land must be easily arable, the climate must be rainy enough to sustain crops and not require overly complicated irrigation systems. Good acess to water and timber is very useful. Acess to renewable energy such as hydroelectric dams is valuable, as is wind and solar energy. Also make sure it's not too hilly.

Threats: You must ensure that the area is not threatend by flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other common natural disasters. It also must not be close to certain kinds of other "communities", the types that are prone to cimpouts the moment their welfare checks stop coming.

If you want to scout for a suitable location, download google earth and start looking. Exploring and understanding a certain geography takes time, don't be surprised if you find yourself confused after a few hours of looking around. Ultimately, physically going to a place and scouting with your own eyes is ideal.

Skills: To become a successful member of a sustainable community, your skills matter most of all, and there are many different skills that could be valuable to us. Any sort of medical skills are priceless. The trades are highly valuable, particularily carpenters, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, welders, ect... Any sort of skills with maintaining machinery, such as vehicles and equipment, even IT skills can be useful. You can make your own goods through woodworking, textiles, leatherworking, glassblowing, and metallurgy. There are also food processing skills such as making non-perishables, and alcohol. Consider how you can use skills you may already have in our community, to come up with ideas it is recommended you read up on survivalism and prepping, and familiarise yourself with what you will need and what might be needed of you in a community like ours.

Most of all, agriculture. Any sustainiable community requires many people with some sort of agricultural skills to feed themselves and others, even if you just own a garden. Agriculture takes time to learn as anything else, buying some compost from the store, tossing it into a pot and growing some flowers might be easy, but being able to grow large amounts of food from the same soil, year after year, is difficult. Ranching is also obviously difficult, but can be very profitable.

General prepardness: Everyone must own emergcy supplies, such as alternative light sources, tools, navigation, first ait kits, and so on. You must also manitain a supply of non-perishable food, fuel, and weapons. It's a good idea to store a years worth of non-perishable food for you and your family, maybe more.

We should just expel the trouble making and criminal foreigners, and take back our nations. They will suck us dry wherever we go otherwise.

Your home: There is no one correct kind of home you must build, everyone has their own needs and limits. But you must think carefully about what you want to prioritise. A basement or root cellar is excellent for any kind of long term storage. Consider building a Rocket mass heater, it’s a type of a fireplace that burns wood extremely efficiently, and pipes through a large thermal mass where it will release heat over a long period of time. Google for more info. This is also good time to mention that when the time comes you might want to get an axe and learn to cut wood, it’s difficult and dangerous, but also fun and rewarding. Chainsaws are easier of course, but nothing will make you feel as manly and independent as being able to cut wood with your own hands.

If you live in a forest fire prone area, take measures to avoid having your home burn down but cutting down any tree that could spread the fire to your house, keep your lawn hydrated, and maintain your local woods by removing fuel from the ground.

For further info look for blogs, videos, and books about homesteading.

Join us: discord gg/MkqrHW

fuck the ethnostate. colonize the moon or titan or something
an entire system of moons plust 2 colonizable planets for the white race vs a shitty indian reservation for the white race. which is better?

I have been interested in creating a community of like-minded folk for a while. Joined the discord and found a lot of information and people with similar goals.

If you are interested, I recommend you check out the discord server.

url please?

discord gg/MkqrHW

discord gg/MkqrHW

so like an safe space but for right wing people, lmao. y'all just as fucked like the sjws.

>lol you want to be around people you like and have things in common with? Wtf?

got em

also this is a great idea but the only woman that would be on board would be aspie tier until we got the chads on our side then the women would come over (but they still wouldn't give us the succc)

Does anyone have a good quality image of this meme flag?

>lets make a club where the requirement is skin color

not only is it racism, its just irrational.

discord gg/MkqrHW

see

Which language?

No but I can recreate it in a couple of minutes

since its in the US, english

Has no point. It would work only if you will separate culturally. From this logic quebecians are closer to the conseption.

look at white trash trailer parks. there is your white homeland. not a nigger to be seen.

discord gg/MkqrHW

Tell me if you need more resolution

fakkin noobs.

the lot of ya.

Thanks that's perfect for what I need.

My hometown where I grew up is mostly black now. I see the elementary school I attended, and while the little black kids there are well mannered and polite, their future isn't mine. Life here just feels like a dead end. Visiting my sister's place brought it all into focus, as we passed her local school with it's sea of white faces. I would lay down my life for those kids, and die a happy man

OC

discord gg/MkqrHW

discord gg/MkqrHW

You're different from the guy who also runs a general by the same name but is hardcore for the PNW right? Actually how many of these movements exist? I know there's the Northwest Front for the PNW and League of the South for Dixie.

I dont know of many other similar movements, I dont really take the North West Front seriously since they haven't really accomplished shit in the last several years, and have mostly just been baiting the FBI. First I've heard of the League of the South though

League of the South is really active although they're operating all over the south and not just in one area in comparison to something like the Kalispell PLE or something where they all congregate in one spot.

You are now in charge of the NWF. What do?
>inb4 larp.
We want serious answers here.

Why dont u all go to alaska and establish low key ethnostate/community ?land is cheap, no income tax , cool weather , it paradise .

there's a reason Alaska is empty as it is, though its not a bad location for a community

Ever been to Alaska?

I have family in Alaska. It's hard living but can be fruitful if you have the will to survive out there. My great uncle before he died used to visit us here in Tennessee and flip his polar bear hides for pretty good profit.

Locations in the US, feel free to add:
>PNW
if your west of the rockies, go here I guess. might be feds
>Appalachia
Appalachia region, Western PA, West Virginia, Western Virginia, Eastern Kentucky, North East Tennessee
very white and right wing trad mindset. good fun laws and low taxes
>North east
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, upstate NY
weird fucks, but very white area, good fun laws, great taxes in NH, VT is pretty gay tho

>34 posts by this ID

you actually get PAID to live there too

nope ,only seen couple documentaries on discovery channel,also this show
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9q5rDLXrhI

discord gg/MkqrHW

how much ?

let him be

What would be very effective would be setting up an American equivalent to the South African Broederbonde in your respective region
infiltrate positions in institutions such as education, police, military, and legislature - essentially the anti-jew

gold,oil ,what else there is ? , not all have to be bush wookies

I'm not sure about the specifics, but I think its a couple thousand per year, defiantly over 1k

make Alaska great again , this state has such a huge potential due to decentralised population ,huge land plots, and low taxes .

Yeah, that's the idea, in a small enough town you can have major influence

Yea, but I think is right. You need to have a will to live out there. it aint my cup of tea, I'd rather live in the Appalachias

yes, and the first step to this is organizing irl.
This is where more caution is needed. If an IRL meet up is to be done, it should be done the same way DS book clubs are, completely anonymous, decentralized, and should anyone advocate for violence they are to be immediately kicked out as they are most likely fed.

Northern Michigan or Northern Wisconsin would be ideal. Lots of land, small towns with infrastructure, yet it's sparsely populated. Good soil to start an agriculture community.

struggle and harships is what made europeans great and west to its glorious colonization days .Appalachia can easily be overrun by niggers in a civil war, while alaska is landlocked ,think about defence position

I've fished there. Live in the PNW. Better winters here. Planning on getting residency so I can do some hunting and fishing, maybe some mining activity as well.

I unfortunately haven't been to Alaska so I can't tell you all potential forms of income there. I mainly just know about my family's way of doing things up there which was a lot of hunting, fishing, foraging, and such. My great uncle did sell pelts and raised puppies to be sled dogs too though.

Appalachia is solid. I live in West TN but East TN is beautiful and West Virginia is amazing.

>Appalachia overrun by niggers in civil war
Question: Why are there hardly any nonwhites in Appalachia Today?
Answer: Mountainous terrain, biggest industry is coal, hard winters, innawoods

they don't WANT to come in the first place

There was also very few slave owners in the region which helps.

there used too be tax incentives to move there, not sure if it's still the case. the population is also more rapidly aging than the rest of the country, lots of oppurtunity.

if you don't mind me asking, how'd you end up in TN when most of your family seems to be from Alaska?

Appalachia is God's country, unfortunately I live in the north east at the moment. Most of my family immigrated here to NYC 100 years ago, but my great grandfather many times removed whose surname I carried came here during the famine, went to mine coal in western PA.
I intend on going back there, maybe to WV, when I get my life sorted
>t. 19 fag

Convincing the wife to sail up there with me next year is the only thing stopping my move.

yes, case in point, look out why WV seceded from VA.
totally different ways of life, WV was mountainous, reliant on coal. had no use for slaves, and had interests in line with the industrial north.

I've wondered why slaves were never really used to mine coal and the such though, I'm curious as to what the reason is for that

Actually it's the other way around. My family were some of the earliest colonists in North Carolina and Virginia. Then they moved on to Tennessee and from there went all over the fucking place. My great uncle finally decided on moving to Alaska when the government offered free land and other incentives. My grandfather stayed in Tennessee which is why I'm here. I have family who's probably in every state at this point though just due to rambling fever.

wow, good stuff. long history with the country.
I think its a shame to have family so spread out though, I've family all over the place, I get to see them a few times each year, but I wish I could see them more often

Problem with the PNW is that the soil is garbage.

Lots of wood and minerals but you can't grow a damn thing in the rockies.

The only decent arable land in the PNW is next to liberal tumors like Seattle and Vancouver.

Like user said it would make more sense to do northern michigan or wisconsin you can actually grow shit there. Even montana would be better.

Because coal-mining is too challenging. Slaves were fit for tedious dumb labor but mining required too much precise use of technology, and for the miner to be constantly on their toes to make the right calls and avoid disaster.

what are you races pre-requesits ?
Do you take people of slavic and moldovan descent ?

another important consideration is distance from population centers and the natural obstacles that might separate them. You dont want thousands of dindus coming down the road if their welfare dries up and rule of law breaks down.

Im down for war

yes, the most important thing is hard work and intelligence.

Haha good luck winning any war if you dont have slavs behind you

discord gg/MkqrHW

>Implying Slavs are white

Post your face when your dank ass memes are more powerful than the CIA, and you are basically classified.

Alright then, I'm a soon to be forest engineer. I'd probably be one of the most valuable element in the community as it's not a widespread profession and you can't exploit the forest on a big enough scale to sustain a state without proper silviculture and forest management skills

go to the moon and start a space colony

>forest engineer
explain. What can you do? How many years education? Is it a physical occupation. Is it mostly a private or a state emplyors you can work for?

Stop posting and fuck off from Sup Forums you goofy cunt.

discord gg/MkqrHW