>rape
Why would a rich singer rape. Fuck women

twitter.com/violanefzger/status/916577604383019008

>uh oh

>Smacks lips
>Ughmmm, letz smak sum pu$$aY

its gettin hot in ere

"""rape"""

come on, dude. How he gonna rape a bitch? This is dumb. Hoes be lying, we all know it

not every woman wants to have sex with a guy just because he's rich and famous. especially if he thinks he's entitled to it because of those qualities.

Looks like it's plan B for some gold digger after she failed to get pregnant

He ain't did nuffin... nigger

Yea but he was feeling up a 9 year old during the concert

>"raped" in the singers tour boss after the show

I hate niggers as much as anyone but this just seems like another case of (((roastie rape)))

I believe a rapper who was big in the late 90s early 2000s with the song "It's getting hot in here" and "Air force ones". Yeah, the dindu made a song about Air Jordans.

Nelly confirmed beta

normally I would love to make racist jokes about a rapper getting arrested

but this is bullshit

what on earth is some woman doing on a tour bus at 3 am? particularly with a wealthy celebrity male? only one thing. perhaps she has a boyfriend, maybe she wants money, maybe she is just crazy.

I feel bad for Nelly. I started audio recording myself having sex with thots because I was afraid one of them would do something like this.

That is the point. If someone is rich and wants to fuck then he will get an expansive hooker that looks better then most of those woman who walk around.

EYYY MUST BE THE MONEY

It's consensual the moment you step on the tour bus.

I don't think anyone under 30 knows who the fuck Nelly is.

>there's people that believe thiz

>HE WHA A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN DEM HOES BE LYIN N SHIEET

Fuck off nigger

It wasn't rape

this is because sheboons are disgusting

it absolutely is (((roastie rape)))

no way she was on the tour bus for a nice conversation or meet and greet. only one reason you go on a rappers tour bus at 3 am.

shiiieeeeeeet

Only song I know of his is "just a dream", it's actually pretty good.

youtu.be/N6O2ncUKvlg

Thicc twitter

Raped a groupie inside his tour bus? You still have a lot to learn about bitches kid

underrated

Because they are animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

kekd hard

This and the tv guy.

Was Nelly the one who pissed on those underaged hookers, or was that some other nigger?

>yfw the lefts hysterical ideas of what rape actually is ends up getting nigs thrown in jail

The fuck

I'm shocked a black man would rape someone!

You think any woman would willingly fuck a nigger?
Nelly's probably more broke than you think.

That was R kelly

R Kelly is the one who pisses on little girls

youtube.com/watch?v=NhgC2o6IEeo

That was R.Kelly

Yes, but only white men can rape, because rape is privilege + penis, and rich black men are clearly less privileged than poor white men.

My girlfriend had a child with one.

Why are you implying the "uh oh"? Dumbass newfag learn how to green text properly

>hanging out with a guy alone is automatic consent

are men really so weak and lacking discipline?

As much as I like to meme about nogs raping, famous people don’t have to resort to rape they take their pick of women. This hoe just wants a payday.

Convenient.

Nelly, Kelly, don't these niggers have any original naming conventions?

IF YOU WANNA GO AND TAKE A RIDE WITH ME

WE THREE WHEELIN IN THE FO' WITH THE GOLD D'S

OHHH WHY DO I LIVE THIS WAY (HEYYY MUST BE THE MONAYYYY !!!!!)

i've been here since 2004 brit
>i will green text whatever the fuck i want to

and i'll reddit space just to trigger you more

>better bin that knife and safe a life

why did the white man rape the continent of africa?

RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...
Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!
And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

nelly = confirmed illuminati pizzagate loli lover, all his rap videos about girls and sex are actually about loli's , and not the females in his videos , lol

Well Sup Forums? What is he thinking?

Sounds like white privilege
>Black man charged with rape.
>White man gets bad press.

WE

They don't pick their own names, they are named like dogs by their (((music industry))) pet owners

Nope, but dumb burgers still listen to dumb artist playing the same beats with identical lyrics. Rocket Man, please, just nuke us already.

>I shoulda paid that ho

Wuz

youtu.be/wXKR-Tgm4zM

>theme song

"i dindo muffin wong"

about time, this nigger has been raping peoples ears for years

yeah and santa claus is real too

Yeah, they take a nigger name, such as Shequanda, and add a bunch of miss-spelled shit to it till you end up with something like LaShequanda-a (THE DASH DON'T BE SILENT)

Shaquifa, cashiera, dashawndra, junecia, the list unfortunately goes on. What do Euro-cucks have? John the nineth, Peter the seventh, Henry the thirteenth, and you complain about originality? Kek.

whenever i go i must rape

Good news about the wound on his face, looks to have finally healed.

Sounds like another groupie who forgot to use a feelz condom. Show me one woman who got on a musician's tour bus 'just to talk and stuff'.

Came here to post this

In all seriousness nelly probably didn't rape anybody because he doesn't need to he could get plenty of girls. Didn't he date Ashanti? Not really buying it. Some whore looking for cash probably.

grade-A bullshit right here

>RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!

yes it is

Especially when it's you retarded fucking white women getting raped by your favorite nigger pets

>implying you're actually a cunt

Nelly will go to prison but (Weinstein) won’t because nelly is black and Weinstein’s a kike.

We going down down baby, your street in a Rape Rover, coon coon baby, not having you saying no

Get off the tour bus

Let’s be honest. Most likely he didn’t rape anyone. Whores have that anything for money mentality.

Why do swineskins mass murder so often?

Fuck off nigger apologist coon

maybe it's hard to believe because the hope is that you can attract any woman once you become successful enough but i'm so sorry not sorry to tell you you'll still face rejection.

IT'S GETTIN' HOT IN HERE, SO TAKE OFF ALL YO CLOTHES......OR DIE!

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/916701051570470913

ALL sex between Black men and white women is considered rape, EVEN if it's consensual, in a system of white supremacy. Nelly got caught up

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/916700538015641600

Rapper Nelly was accused of rape in Auburn Wa. Sounds like he had sex with a white woman. That area is 82% white.

It's been long rumored Nelly is a heroin junkie -- I think he was arrest for possession of heroin 2-3 years ago. He hasn't sold any records in like 7 years. Earlier in the evening he was serenading a 9yo girl on stage. Safe to conclude he was high off his ass all night and attacked some 30yo single mom on his bus

Who?

did tmz make this specifically for us

tmz if you're reading this right now, keep doing this

because muh dick

>rich

the absolute state of america

KFC

/ourguy/

You are not kidding anyone you smelly roastie. I grantee that you would be the first to suck a rich mans dick you cunt

I could see some drunk retarded single moms going to the tour bus to hang & take pictures. doesn't mean they all wanted to ride his dick and/or get a train run on them by his 10 homies

It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes before I fucking kill you, you stupid bitch open up that pussy for daddy.