Berserk made by some fucking no names

>Berserk made by some fucking no names
>one of the worst shitfests in recent years

>Mob Psycho 100 which looks like drawn by 10yo
>gets great animated anime from Bones

How can this be?

It's actually weird to watch both.

Mob100 is one of the best adaptation of the year while Berserk is one of the worst.

psss they are both shit.

Is berserk seriously like 90% CG?

Yeah, Mob Psycho has a pretty good animation, but just the fact it's basically another high school anime is a no go for me, I'm tired of high school shit.
I rather watch the horrid Berserk CGI.

100% with some 2d over it.

shitty 2d stills at that

Simple linework = easier to animate

The high school shit is mostly irrelevant, the big arcs don't revolve around it at all

I'm enjoying it, can't believe they put the horse in. Sold.

Because ONE>>>>>>>>Miura

Berserk look like The Drinky Crow Show

>basically another high school anime
I thought Mob Psycho was pretty boring, but that's a very misleading way to describe it. In fact it's just plain wrong.

Let's say you want to create a good adaptation. Choose between:

A. taking a manga with a good premise but shitty art, you can do creatively whatever you want with the franchise, get a free hand in art, have fun
>wow sensei, this is such an improvement from the manga, you really made it shine, bless you!

B. sweating blood drawing the detailed armors and battles to keep faithful to the manga, no fun allowed
>this is so uninspired and unoriginal you just trace the manga and even so the manga is better
or, alternatively
>well you tried but there is supposed to be a nick on his ass plating at this point plus you omitted the magical negro and some background dicks, the manga is infinitely better

Only an idiot would choose to work on Berserk. And they did. So we got an adaptation made by idiots.

>Only an idiot would choose to work on Berserk. And they did. So we got an adaptation made by idiots.
^This negro gets it

Yes. The funny part is all the 2d shit looks totally fine

No it doesn't, it looks even worse.

He's spent more time not in school, surely thats the opposite to most high school shit?

Holy shit, you're right

not him but that's not true. Kill yourself.

>this is so uninspired and unoriginal you just trace the manga and even so the manga is better
>tfw J.C staff was that with Prison School
>I actually liked Prison School's dub dumb agenda line aside

>Mob Psycho
>High school shit
High school shit is barely there

Berserk is cursed to have shit adaptations.

Mob isn't even in high school.

Same shit really

You're right, he's actually in middle school, didn't noticed that until you pointed out.

Ok

Shit things get shit adaptations.

>look mom, I posted it again !

>school shit
Thinking this is going to be relevant in any way in a show about exorcists and psychics

Nah, it's just you being a faggot

Well he's got a all girls Highschool as a fanclub, mind you, most of them think he's a she

That's real funny when 50-60% of the cast including antagonists are adults.

Yes, the angles are exactly the same.

I bet it's the default setting on whatever 3D program their using.

Mob is just better than Berserk Post Golden Age. Easy as that.
The better source material gets the better funding and studio.

Yeah, Mob is fucking OPM clone even by the same author. It's boring as fuck, it's shit.

Bones knows what has the better source material

World is a cruel mistress

>literally two different knight models

So was cgi supposed to be cheaper then 2d animation? Is that why they used 3d models?

I've only seen that rape hose scene but that looked horrible.

Is Mob genderfluid?

It takes a lot less time and money to use cg when you need to animate a large number of objects that look very similar to each other.

what the fuck is a genderfluid?

>genderfluid
>>>/tumbrl/

School guards didn't bat a eyelid, to them he was a cute highschool girl, plus fools most of the girls, even the delinquent girls

It's another way to refer to precum.

>taking the bait
Kill yourself.

Which one would you bang?

The shy one who kind of looks like Reigen.

>>>/tumbrl/

Angry Freckles Delinquent, she be Feisty

>streaming
Why do this to yourself?

Maybe user doesn't want to download an episode just to please elitists?

Or maybe he is a retard?

This is pretty good reasoning but it has one fatal flaw: it implies that animators can pick and choose the projects they want to work on. A nromal animator is lucky if he gets the chance to work on something somewhat popular. The decisions which show are adapted are made by people who have nothing to do with the animation process itself. Only highly reveered animators can choose their projects, and even they occasionally have to do shit like Naruto battles to stay afloat.

So he'd prefer to experience a visual delight like MP100 in such awful quality just to spite these so-called elitists? Sounds pretty pathetic to me.

Sorry but I honestly can't see a difference. Perhaps my eyes or my monitor are too bad to notice a difference.

In fact, most movies I download (3GB bluray shit) look WORSE than the stuff I stream (it's always grizzly for some reason). Can't explain it. It's just the truth. Accept it.

graphics whore

>all these fedora lords triggered by this post
kek

I don't see what that post has to do with atheism.

But why do you care so much? Some people aren't autistic over the quality of watching chinese cartoons. Unless you pay for HD, I think most TV is 480p normally.

It'd be a problem if it was poor audio and visual quality all around with bad subs, but if it's watchable without being grating and doesn't have GG tier subs, there isn't any reason to whine.

You really can't see the difference? You should probably go to a doctor, your eyes are fucked.

I think we should just remove the vocal cords of female babies when they're born. That would solve a lot of problems.

I can see a difference between those two screenshots. But I never notice a difference when I watch the anime itself. I downloaded Mushishi and ended up watching the stream anyway because it required less clicks to open the bookmark than the download folder. As I said, can't explain it. It's just the truth.

Why are you getting so autistic about this?

I don't really care that much. Posting on Sup Forums requires minimal effort. I just don't understand why anyone would intentionally lower the quality of their anime experience, especially with a show like MP100 which is all about the visuals.

>I downloaded Mushishi and ended up watching the stream anyway because it required less clicks to open the bookmark than the download folder
That is so bizarre I can't even believe you're serious.

>lower the quality of their anime experience
You're serious?

Yes. What's the problem with what I said?

>. I just don't understand why anyone would intentionally lower the quality of their anime experience,
because not everything has to be in supreme xxx ultra quality?

nigga maybe some people can't afford to download a 20gb single episode file. maybe some people can't get higher speeds than 300kb/s on a good day and can get higher quality and quicker from watching 720p fully buffered streamed than downloading a 1-2gb episode.

Why not just download a 720p release then?

Spend five minutes setting up RSS filters for your downloads at the start of each season and your torrent client will take care of the rest, at that point download time is irrelevant.

Anything with a real source going to look better than a streamrip anyway as it won't be bitrate starved.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself

My internet literally shits itself if I try to download anything while doing anything else.

I download what I can overnight but it's not great. last night I got a 1.71gb file finished over 7 hours of sleep and like 1 hour of dicking about going nowhere near anything internet related. and that's what I'd consider a good night.

sucks living in a backwater hellhole where one isp has a monopoly

What are you even talking about? I'm not telling anyone to download a transport stream, just don't watch anime on shitty quality streaming sites.

How are you even capable of streaming on internet like that?

If your internet is unreliable, surely the way that torrents download files in small chunks and can resume easily after lost connections is a greater advantage than anything streaming has to offer, no?

Anything Bones makes has some good animation, well mostly

>Soul Eater NOT is still shit

the only good thing is it's reliably shit. It won't drop connection unless there's an "outage in my area"

it can handle 720p videos after like 30 minutes of waiting if it's a site that allows you to pre-buffer. if it doesn't allow that, then I'm sad.

you shallow fucktart.

This is great.

The truth is, a Berserk adaptation with the same tratment One Puch Man had would have been the anime of the decade easily.

But no, we got this shitfest instead. Fuck this gay earth.

I wonder if they give Berserk terrible adaptations on purpose because they want the manga to look better?
Isn't there a japanese thing where you're not supposed to look better than your senior? Maybe people in the industry are fine with doing that to ONE since he's a dirty web comic self-publisher so they don't have to worry about office politics.

No, you don't know what you're talking about. Mob Psycho isn't even self-published.

Yes. And the 2d parts look worse. They never even tried to make them fit together. Just look At this bullshit. these frames are within 2 seconds of each other

Simple. Mob's simplistic style is easier to animate than the heavily detailed art of Berserk.

Mob Psycho is as 'high school' as Amaburi is, i.e. close to none.

That's like calling Gash Bell a highschool anime

I know the site is like cancer but on myanimelist Berserk is the 7th most read manga and highest ranked, technically the highest ranked piece of media on the website. Surely whoever had the licence for Berserk had the foresight not to tarnish the series reputation with this shit series. The movies were bad but holy shit, it actually feels like a money laundering scheme. While watching the last episode I thought how nobody who produced it could possibly be proud of what they had accomplished. Imagine them flicking on the nip TV and this complete fucking trash is playing and they know they produced it. Honestly explains why nip suicide rates are so high, the animators have been slowly offing themselves.

>Thinking this is going to be relevant in any way in a show about exorcists and psychics

Yeah because Blue Exorcist doesn't exist user?

I feel like the reason most people don't like the new art styles of recent animes is because they are so used to the same old art style done by every anime ever.

>Gash Bell

niggaz be wantin moar muney
cheaper

CG isn't cheaper though. It's more expensive because it's the future.

>Mob Psycho 100
>drawn by a 10yo

I get that the comparison is funny and all but we need to diminish the idea that ONE is that bad at drawing. He can draw really well if he chooses to.

Good CG isn't cheaper

Berserk CG is not good CG.

Can you post examples?

He can draw with a ruler and understands depth, what you learn in any generic art class. His towns look pretty decent.

Drawing anything free hand is on the level of an armature.

Umm the town is drawn by his assistants. The dude is talking about the spirits.