Is taking away these things a hallmark of authoritarianism...

Is taking away these things a hallmark of authoritarianism? Or was giving women these things in the first place a hallmark of authoritarianism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>protection on campus
so women actually want special treatment? they want their own special rights? didn't they want to be equal?

None of these things have been taken from women at all in the us

using social engineering and economic jewry to force women into workplaces and make them believe wageslaving alongside men was freedom and empowerment is authoritarianism.

Goddamn this is poignant and of course no woman will understand it

Taking them away from men would be a hallmark of authoritarianism. Taking them away from women is just common sense.

Take away from women:
>birth control
>equal pay
>the workplace
>the campus
>the vote
and you get a stable society with happy women.

the eternal female is a creature ruled by emotion and ego user.
That's why they are so easily led and turned against us, enabled by weak men of course.

Social engineering is alway oppression. You are now a slave to the government.

I sure fucking hope so. I am not obligated to pay for your fucking birth control.

>protections
>PROTECTIONS
the protections they want are a denial of reality. they want to live in the matrix and if you don't help to create the illusion you are a sexist misogynist nazi

>(((Siskind)))

JUDEN

Great pic

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Why are people acting like birth control is banned now?

>take away
Get back to me when any of that has been taken away.

You know, there was a small study that basically took place in a classroom.
the set up: different foods of varying yumminess and drinks.
the surveyed: young, student aged people.

how it went: On the first day, the "teacher" allowed the women to choose the food first. Upon watching the women choose they found that all the girls shared the good food between themselves, then the men were allowed to choose whatever is left. They found that all the good food was gone. so the "good-looking" men went to the women and were allowed to share their spoils. the "average-looking/unpopular men" weren't allowed too. NO ONE WAS HAPPY. they found that the women competed with the men and even amongst themselves to give the "good-looking" men their food so they could have their attention. The entire room was based on looks and perceived worth.

the next day the same thing happened, except the men were allowed to choose the food. as with the first day, the good food was chosen by the men first and the women were given the left overs. the difference this time? the men NATURALLY gave the women some of their good food and it was naturally distributed among all the surveyed students. They noticed that this day even the "unpopular" men were receiving attention from the women, and even shared their food amongst the group.

the take away? women do not know how to share correctly and base a lot of their emotions and thoughts on preconceived "worth" on looks. The men, however, were able to crash those and were able to take care of the entire group, ensuring that each and every person had some of the "goods" and naturally took care of the women (even the unpopular one). As a women reading this study, it was pretty eye-opening.

>PAY FOR MY SLUT PILLS
god just get your "cock of the night" chip in a few dollars you fucking roastie. Take crowd funding to a whole new level

You are a brainlet

Women are ruled entirely by rationality, self-preservation and instinct. It's disguised as emotional to garner sympathy from men.

(((siskind)))

>I want equal rights!
>I also want special treatment!

Women are retarded fucking children and deserve to be collectively beaten for destroying western civilization

They already live in a constant state of denial. It's part of their nature. They don't have a certain humanity to them that men do, they behave like animals.

>Joss Whedon
Didn't he cheat on his wife and take advantage of dozens of his female actors

>implying Obama had the legal right to do any of that
>Implying the government can actually accomplish any of that even if they could

I don't want to be treated as special...unless you personally are going to treat me as special. In that case, I'll totally make you a sammich and let you play vidya without complaining.

seriously though, not all women are retarted children. some women want real men. some women want real men who will treat them like the women they are and allow them to be women. Not whores. Not sluts. just to be equal in bed and take care of the home/kids.

Looks like Joss Whedon is up to his old tricks again.

We don't argue outliers here becuase we argue on a world scale.

The vast majority of the men on this very website would treat a woman like a princess if they put in a third of the effort, but they collectively fucking don't. Which is why the site is filled with men who dated and hated, sick of modern women beyond their own comprehension.

Hell the last woman I dated actually let me fuck her for the sole purpose of doing her college homework becuase she was too fucking stupid to pass it, it didn't even click with me until later after we broke up.

Fag OP follows Joss lmfao

>Joss Whedon liked
>"protections in workplace"
lol

How about instead you:
*don't be a whore
*learn how to negotiate your salary
*stop blaming everything on patriarchy boogieman
*protection on campus. not even sure what that means
*learn how to vote

who is that cum drum?

Pretty sure birth control wasn't taken away from them, tax payers just don't have to foot the bill anymore.
Birth control pills should be taken away altogether though. Every woman I've been with who was on the pill had fucked up hormonal cycles and if they went off wouldn't have their period for months if at all.

>birth control is still legal
>equal pay is still law
>workplace protections are still law
>protections in campus are still in place
>women can still participate in govt

Ah, I get that. it's too bad. both sexes need a revamp. men should be allowed to be men and women need to be women. thats why everyone is unhappy and dissatisfied.

This country is a joke. There are women who can't get tampons in other countries, are forced into marriage at 9, and these bitches are upset because thier birth control isn't freee.

>none of these things have been taken away
I-Is this the Trump Derangement Syndrome that I've been hearing about?

No it's a return to sanity

I'd bet cash fucking money that all the angry people who spend all day bitching here would be happy as a bug in a rug if they had

>1. Someone who cared about them
>2. Made enough money to get by
>3. Could get through a single day without being told they're scum of some sort

>TFW women absolutely have to have sex, except that it is also no big deal if I don't.
>TFW women don't major in anything useful and that's bad, but all choices are valid.
>TFW women bitch and moan when they already have protections on campus and in the workplace.
>TFW women don't run for office.

What is going on here, my dudes?

>birth control
they can still buy birth control freely
>equal pay
they are still being paid the same as men, pay gap is a myth.
>protections in workplace
they have the same if not more protection than men
>protections on campus
they have the same if not more protection than men
>say in gov't
they have the same say as men.

these people are fucking insane.

>projection at these levels shouldn't even be possible

No, and none of those things are being taken away.
Yes.

>Projection
>Implying I'm wrong

It's happened throughout history in multiple countries. Vast swaths of unhappy people cause political turmoil, go fucking figure Le Meme flag.

good thing your mom was a man ,desu

>Vast swaths of unhappy people cause political turmoil, go fucking figure Le Meme flag.
This board put Donald Trump in the White House.

Becuase it was funny, Hillary was cancer, and the event gave them a glimmer of happiness.

My point stands, what's yours?

I'm sorry to learn that you're referred to as scum on a daily basis.

>pay for your own sleep-around pills
>authoritarianism

fucking sluts

Nice now you can be rich hiring only womyns for the 50% of a male paycheck

Authoritarianism is centralized government control. Telling people to take care of themselves is the exact opposite.

lol, you trolly little faggot. The whole thing went over your head didn't it?

oh I completely agree! however, we're seperated into categories now. those who are stupid/blind and those who aren't. there are subsets of each category of course as not everyone can fit in a neat little box...but I do agree. we want those three things...there's just shit stopping us from getting there.

BAN ASSAULT CATS NOW

Not having these things is the default. It's not a hallmark of authoritarianism so much as it is a hallmark of civilization.

In this case, it is the giving of these "freedoms" that is authoritarian. Women have been used as votes for an increasingly powerful welfare state, as well as a weapon against the family structure and values of the society that would resist these changes.

>My point stands, what's yours?
To supplement yours.

>condoms are cheap
>work the same hours you dumb slut
>one complaint and any guy is fired besides the super rich
>those "protections" allow injustices like Duke Lacrosse and UAV witch hunts to happen

Why do american women ree when they can't get birth control for free? wtf why is it even free
you want to fuck? pay the price or pull out faster

Probably, I'm pretty sure at this point that separating everyone into smaller and smaller boxes is the ideal strategy for the cunts at the top.

There's probably a Goddamn manual for it floating around the Rothschilds library.

No the hallmark of authoritarianism was when Title IX allowed people to be prosecuted without due process. That was literally authoritarian.

You not getting birth control paid for and using a meme salary statistic wrong aren’t.

>Birth control
No one is taking it away. This is dramatics
>Equal Pay
Equal pay was forced. Equal pay for equal work, I support 100%. Grouping women with other minorities automatically makes white men a minority in the workforce.....Wrap your brain around that.
>Protections in the workplace
whatthefuck.jpg. No one stopped her from talking to HR, and no one stopped her from organizing into a Union to help protect herself from her big bad boss
>protections on campus
Don't know what to tell you, but hire private security or turn your fucking phone off and look around while you walk for a change.
>Hallmark
They make condolence cards.

Typical american far-left. Scared because people are taking away all their advantages. They may have to work as hard and compete harder.

The campus protection...Is this hysterics? What the fuck is this even?

We are at the point that birth control pills are almost over-the-counter. Its like $30/month from walmart without insurance. The rest of the shit is just signs of mental illness.

Oh, sorry.

desu birth control and abortion damage the body so theyre really doing you a favor

The sad part of it is that they don't generally wageslave alongside men. They take all the boring, soul sucking pencil pusher jobs men don't want and they accept piss poor salaries in exchange. I've known women who paid thousands per month for daycare so they could commute 1 hour each way to a shitty boring office job paying $15/hr just so they could pretend they are empowered and independent. Meanwhile her husband makes $120k/year and she uses the small earnings she makes to buy an extra pair of fancy shoes each week.

>birth control
>equal pay
>protections in workplace
>protections on campus
>say in gov't
Hallmark of unironically Making America Great Again

Well, it certainly makes it easier. You know who stands in opposition and you know who supports you. Honestly, women are controlled opposition...it's fairly easy to leverage a man for something when you know how to work it. I hate to say it...but that's even how smoking became "fashionable". The women they're using are stupid though and cannot fathom that a man's natural instinct is to take care of his girl and his family. they despise that. then add into the mix the "men" who follow these women and you've got a shitty, self-loathing, and bitchy group who in turn only want to tell you what you can and can't do.

I'm of the mind that my body is MINE. if i want birth control...I go buy it. If i want a tattoo, it's the same. Can't force someone to pay for something that they don't benefit from nor do they use. that's stupid.

Title IX was gutted recently. Colleges are now required to give impartial treatment to the accused.

That could be seen as grabbing her pussy, so to speak

Legalization of Birth Control was the end of western civilization

You seem to have a pretty good grasp of it, no ill will from me.

>Women are ruled entirely by rationality
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

As I get older I find myself thinking that women's suffrage was a mistake.
Land owners and tax-payers should be the only ones voting.
I say this as a non-land owner who doesn't pay taxes.
The people in my bracket of society are retards who are literally destroying the civilization that keeps them alive.
They're creating one of the worst invasions in human history.
They don't realize that they're not nurturing rivers of blood; they'll be oceans.
I look forward to GenZ.

Government made all those things impossible for 80% of men

emma roberts I believe

The useful idiots will kill us all.

Which is the whole shtick. A generation destroyed by their own boomer parents.

Thanks...I watch. I also see several of my "friends" being bitches and whining about things like abortions and bc and about how"no one can have control of their bodies" yet want governement and tax payers to pay for said things- effectively having control over their bodies. -.- yeah, it's gotten to that point.

How has Trump taken away any of these things

The fact that you even see it means you'll net yourself someone who cares about you eventually.

Sadly that's not the same for men.

I bet if everyone got their dick sucked on a daily basis the world would be a better place. So get on your knees and make the world a better place.

Calling someone else a brainlet when you've obviously fallen for their game. A woman can only rationalise through her emotions and can only preserve herself through her ego

But I thought women didn't get equal pay?

C'mere boi lemme make happy time on ya peenez
Shockingly there's just a touch more to it than sexual release.

if only women had the balls to stand up for themselves

I'd like to think so. however in my dating age range...most men are sadly "feminist" or want more government involvement and can't get their shit together. I have hope though!

explain to me when the fuck we started taking away any of this shit?

and when did we start paying women the same as men? because they've been moaning about wage gaps and unequal pay and discrimination for the last 30 years nonstop.

Yup. that's exactly what I was talking about. Couldn't remember where I saw it. but it's entirely true.

you can't just list a bunch of shit you don't like and call it authoritarianism

>I'm not like all the other girls teehee!
t. tradcon fad-riding Sup Forums whore

Nigger what did she even say to trigger you. Nary a hint of any "btw I'm a grill" bullshit.

I'm confused how you don't have these things.

You have birth control
You have the right to vote
You have the same rights as everyone else

What are these cunts rambling about?

ah yes. let me whore. I am a woman afterall, it's the only thing I'm entirely good at. Well, that and complaining. Tell me I'm special or i'll complain and tell everyone you raped me spirtually.

fuck you. the adults are conversing while you're adding nothing. why don't you go fap somewhere else and get your room cleaned, eh?

1) Nobody is taking away their birth control, they just have to pay for it like men have to pay for condoms or to get snipped.

2) The wage gap has been debunked statistically.

3) Protections for women do exist in the workplace, and employment is voluntary, nobody is forcing women to work at a place where they're groped.

4) Accusations of rape are not equal to convictions.

5) Women have had voting rights going on 100 years now and government has ballooned largely to suit the needs of single women, especially single mothers.

But don't let these hate facts get in the way of your Trump derangement syndrome.

Don't feminists like saying that people with privileges are oblivious to them and having your special privileges taken away can feel like an attack while it's actually equality?
> we're often blind to our privilege
well wake up and smell the coffee you entitled cunt

Birth control isn't a right, its not my job to pay for you to be a whore
Equal pay has been here for a long time and will never go away: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
What did she mean by taking away protections in the workplace?
What did she mean by taking away protections on campus?
Women have the ability to have a say in government, they just don't compared to man, that's a personal problem, if you want to have a say in politics BECOME A POLITICIAN NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU

Wouldn't the first day affect the outcome of the second? Maybe the men learned from the experience and decided to change their behaviour because of it? They should have had different groups where half the time men chose first and half the time women chose first to confirm their results.

reproduce the scenario with several independent groups, play around with the order, see what happens

>birth control
Last time I checked woman could get birth control otherwise they wouldn't sell condoms
>equal pay
So forcing a person (the employer) to act against their wishes isn't authoritarian?
>protection in workplace
in a libertarian society you should be responsible for your own protection
>protection on campus
see above
>say in gov't
Many woman are in politics as evidenced by the fact that one of them came close to becoming president

Not very hallmark of an authoritarian society

Give women:
*birth control
*rights to work
*rights to higher education
*voting rights
Hallmark of a dead civilization

I thought the hallmarks of an authoritarian society were disarming the citizenry and restricting freedom of speech

BUT MUH DRUMPF!

Umm.. not all front hole-havers are women....