What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a nigger.
That's his problem.

Nothing, he was the best American president for at least 24 years.

A Career politician.

Choked over Syria choked over Libya choked over Iran.

Now Russia has Crimea and Syria is a rubble field, Libya is a failed state, NK have nukes and Russia is in the ME going nowhere.

I'd say he's set the narrative for WW3, so gg Umbongo, he who hesitates.

Gay Muslim Nigger. And he ruled over your country for 8 years.

He's a gay puppet with a tranny waifu. The deep state had a firm grip on his balls. He's just an actor, a good one.
Since the Deep State love the status quo, nothing changed in 8 years.

fpbp

For someone like Obama who comes off as so well groomed, so well rounded and so likable, you think he'd be able to make reparations with his brother

the fact that they don't talk anymore tells me al I need to know about Barry

>yet another corporate dog
Does it even matters what president the US has?

We're all experienced users of /pol

so why have we replied to a slide thread?

Closet homosexual with a communist agenda and satanic leanings.

YEs he is like Clinton, i'm not even gay and i would suck both their cocks, listening to Obama speak is a lullaby, he is a smoother motherfucker than any cunt I know.

When he gave his speech on BREXIT, I would have voted Remain if the vote was that day

But then I came out of my trance

Big smile
Reads scripts
Mostly harmless

He was a Soros puppet. He still is a Soros puppet

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

He's Muslim puppet who hates white people! He also hates Jews.

in what timeline exactly?

Muslim Terrorist groomed for presidency and given a fake birth certificate. Tried to bring down America as a country.

Too many hotdogs

He saved GM and killed Osama.

If he didn't succeed in these two things the conservative butthurt wouldn't have drove them to Trump.

Enough about Putin, what about Obama

Smiles as hundreds of thousands are shredded like coleslaw
Gives medal of freedom to anybody who sucked Harvey Weinstein's dick.
Cuddles with Richard Branson after gay golf weekend in Palm Springs.
Refuses to stand or kneel, just hides out.

Cheeky smile though.

>Tried to bring down America as a country.
He succeeded at somthing then

Nothing. He shows that Sup Forums will worship an incompetent low-IQ white man who acts like a nigger over a competent high-IQ black man who acts like a cracker. Because they are racists.

He was a globalist who despised America and was constantly apologizing for it, hated cops and repeatedly made this known during his 8 years (remember the beer summit not 6 months into his first term?), and generally seemed to dislike white people, especially rural whites whom he made disparaging remarks about more than once. He invited notorious race-baiter Al Sharpton to the whitehouse more than 100 times. He targeted the media and political opponents in ways that were unprecedented.

Obama was the most decisive president the United States has ever seen.

his problem was that, like most liberals, he thought he knew what he was doing but in reality did not. see, liberals have a warped sense of logic, mostly because they do not calculate in the reality of human nature. they just think best case scenarios which will end in sunny days.

You know how they say "those who can, do, and those who can't, teach"? Well, Obama is a teacher. He didn't have the stomach to make super tough decisions, so he bitched out almost any time he was challenged. Can't lead a nation if you don't have the guts to make hard choices.

>
>Enough about Putin, what about Obama

Weak.

Larry Sinclair

He was a Nig-Nog