Previous thread: >>144380239

>Previous thread:

>Guy comes in saying he's an investigative reporter out of DC and claims to have corroborated MegaAnon's claims about FBI jurisdiction and other claims. Then drops this doozy (see final block on the screencap):
>"Everything that's been released in an attempt to tie Paddock to ISIS has been fabricated and generated and the scariest part of this investigation for us is that we're now realizing that there's even more evidence and confirmations to support that even the direct claims that came from ISIS's official site, appear to trace back to the domestic US. Do you realize what that would mean? It would mean that ISIS's official site, is based and operated out of the domestic US."

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143604384/#q143617271
archive.fo/nIVeP
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=376ff6fa32469ab2a1c3d2a304d72d68d627a1fe5ee6bac25cf57339fdddb678
archive.is/RRgdh
mega.nz/#!a5ACFQDK!i8ruKU9SVAnz95w-fEkxhfzFG70ELFOSWbZCC_RTnh8
mega.nz/#!Ayxg0SaT!5BywJ3RKlHucAc0VKNjhrxZL_uQT3HrImLR0wq-YjHE
mega.nz/#F!U7YhyRCI!Vpt7PIO9nSbXjpuge2vd5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't be suprised. Anyone with half a brain knows ISIS is a government creation.

Didn’t FBI come out right away and say no IS connection?

What could be "evidence and confirmations" that ISIS's website statements "appear to trace back to the domestic US"? What kind of evidence would one have to have to support that conclusion? IP addresses?

Who is this guy, btw? 0hour1?

>144410696
look at this.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143604384/#q143617271

No, but Lombardo tried to put the final smoosh on the ISIS shit during his statements last night. FBI was trying to silence him w/ their laser eyes from behind. Shit got spooky. Lombardo looks like he's dying to drop a FBI fucking redpill on live TV, more every day. Think he'll get suicided?

I've followed those MegaAnon posts and caps since Seth Rich too (he was a good panda) and I can't help but fap everytime she posts. I admit that the more popular caps everyone attaches are missing a lot of her posts compared to when your following the thread in real time, but she's been consistent and accurate from what I've seen. If she's a larp, then she's the biggest redpill in fucking Sup Forums history. I don't know if I could swallow the realization of the best and longest larp ever on Sup Forums was a cunt. I just can't do it! Don't make me do it m8s!

Duh *flicks head*

bump

Bump, lets get talking.

lol ,any new posts from mega user?

I would be surprised and shocked if the IS websites were NOT hosted by the U.S. intelligence agencies.

In regards to Megs posts about Trump dropping truth bombs via presidential address she said we need to be concerned with why hasn't he already done it and what will happen between now and when he does do it. If prior hurricanes and the Vegas shooting were attempts to stop him what else can we look forward to in the coming days? Oh look another terrorist attack in London and a hurricane headed for MS and AL today. What else Sup Forums?

to be fair, this D.C. reporter is a selfish prick to gain attention only for his "career". he still does not get it.

This is where we're at so far. There are some missing posts from a 2nd thread, but they were just fluff

Anyone have the ORIGINAL MegaAnon screencaps? Would love to add to my collection

I imagine you have to have your ducks in a row before exposing a global scheme of sorts.

I hope it's all true, and it happens tonight somehow. Just, every person in America gets a text alert at 6pm EST saying they'll be a presidential address in 1 hour or something

Can someone make sure this and all other leaks gets uploaded to imgur? That those two things, it allows us on phones to see the reports and it also creates a back up public access site so that everyone can see them and cite them

McCain's baby

I worry that “you’ll find out” will be something lame, like related to healthcare or something that will really get normies riled up.

archive.fo/nIVeP
archive.fo/nIVeP
archive.fo/nIVeP
archive.fo/nIVeP
archive.fo/nIVeP
archive.fo/nIVeP

fuck
off
phone
poster

Leftists & Islamist are working together in preparation for the US Spring & future demographic changes.

[KB archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

A Mao cultural revolution & Bolshevik takeover is coming. Not just a color revolution.

Why havent you stopped yet, youre fucking pathetic

>Just to let you know what was written on the note
>4,11,17

Do random "Obama wiretapped me" tweets months ago, seem lame today? Trump always makes sense at some point.

Next KB thread, when?

looking at this from a nunerology like standpoint. 4,11,17
4=4. 1+1=2. 1+7=8.
4+2+8=14.
1+4=5
Remember Remember

MegaAnon says you're a Larp like WH user we're fapping to bc of doom

> I believe MegaAnon

Interesting

>>SHE
>>SHE
>>SHE
>>SHE
>>SHE

No doubt CIA/Mossad ties to them. Why has ISIS never attacked Israel, yet rampages through Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc.

Daily reminder a world changing suitcase is still at large. Possibilities for what it may be:
>Nuclear football
>Dirty nuke
>Bio Weapon
>Classified intel
>Compromising intel

Bump. Dont let this slide

Bump

Hope it works..

user, do you have leaks you want to share?

Here is my LEAKS FOLDER upload link:

mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=376ff6fa32469ab2a1c3d2a304d72d68d627a1fe5ee6bac25cf57339fdddb678

>calling for a larper
reddit fags are cancer i hope you shit

Autistic user's have known this for days. Normies aren't as smart as they think

Can you tell me more about this briefcase? First I heard of it

test post pls ignore

ok i'm ignoring

We found namefag Anonymou5 plebit account

Please be something legit

Hey bud

This person totally wants to apprehend megaanon.

"yadayadayada, we were diligently working and looking, on the same team.....*extreme compliment* the info youre posting is soooo smarttt! and (insert life changing career change here) we would pay big money for the stuff you post here!! even if we wouldnt receive it!!! please just tell us who you are!!! heehehe"

BUMP

further evidence is this person claims to be an investigative journalist, but all the journalists in vegas and elsewhere in newspapers don't ask the real and right questions.

is there a serious newspaper which contains serious, sincere, honest investigation?

Indeed. Utterly transparent. As if its 'organization' would rush to publish such truth bombs.

Waiting for announcement of Presidential Address.

Be it soon....

I'm not sure why he thinks it would be such a bombshell for ISIS to have a web server geographically located in the US (and it would take about 15 seconds for any investigator to do a DNS lookup and then a reverse on the IP to find out where it is). I'm American and have never been outside the US, but I own web sites located in multiple other countries. If ISIS leases a web server at a place like Dreamhost, so what?

And as others have said, everyone knows ISIS is a CIA creation anyway. If he wants to investigatively report something, maybe he could get on that. Who's giving their orders matters a lot more than where they host their web pages.

>I'm in the pipe five by five
Wtf does that mean?

What dat doe

the 'reporter' is trying to flatter and ingratiate himself to get megaanon to break anonymity.

sounds like a spook.

>If ISIS leases a web server at a place like Dreamhost, so what?
Could the owners of Dreamhost tell that isis is leasing a webserver there? If so, would they be obliged to not only ultimately stop it, but attempt to use it to track down users?

ANY MEGAANON POST PAST THE FIRST ONE IS FAKE

deep state on suicide watch

Why no body check these numerals

remove the M at the end of the image's url phonebro

You're lying. Those were all the real MegaAnon, just different IDs because it was different threads. There were other fakes at the same time, but not those.

I don't know whether she's the real thing or a talented larp, but you must think she's real, to be pushing so hard to discredit.

12 Israelis you say? UNACCOUNTED FOR you say? Oh, they're FOUND now? Gee I wonder THEY could have been DOING during the time they were missing and "unaccounted for"? Like the "art students" on 9/11

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

My god he is using norks to get intrest up, people are going to expect adress to announce nork war and they get illuminati instead.

And a heavy-handed sloppy one at that....

At max it means they use VPN or similar.

they are getting desperate.

THIS.

Like cruise missile strike on Syrian airbase....

Like pre-Debate press conference with Slick's Women....

Reporterfag shamelessly self posting again
>Fuqqoutta here scum...
Chew on this if you want a story

>12 Israelis you say? UNACCOUNTED FOR you say?

Why would they post that if they were secret agents?

If they were real civilians, (do you admit there is some possibility they were?) then is it sensible for them to post that? Families back home worried?

If they were not real civilians, but undercover agents, how would the press know, and why would they post about it?

These digits require attention.

here is an upboat

I was thinking of putting a thread together to point things out but I'm kinda lazy. I just read these for fun. Short story. I'm a linguistic analyst and these two larpers are same person. They're most likely the person that runs the "Victory of Light" Twitter.

Your theory is that these israelis had something to do with it.

Which means that the original propagators of this story did so to gloat and brag that they were behind it, and even subtly reveal it with this story but because the question I asked can be asked: were these 12 israelis not behind it, but sincerely innocent people, that they can get away with it.

Well either way, the only way to move forward on thus hunch of yours would be to find out how that story first got reported, and find out who those 12 Israelis were and where they were.

Until you do that, you can't really use that as evidence, I don't think.

In the information channel clear of obstruction.

Learn radio shorthand

Listen faggot. Stop posting FBI nigger larps and trying to sway the narrative. It's over. You lose.

Good strategy. Big if true

No you. Without phones you'd have no evidence to fight the narrative.

Any ONE piece of proof this person isn't a larp?

I saw this last night and she claimed Sup Forums was behind the curve, we're looking at the wrong clues, even though Sup Forums is 5 days ahead of the news.

Then she said to just do nothing cause it was ineffective anyway etc.

Trumps drop a mic moment? Sounds too good to be true.

Great if its for real, but I've seen some incredible plots on here that were complete bogus.

you didnt respond to anything I said, what do you think I stand for?

Who reported 12 missing israelis?

How was it discovered there were 12 missing israelis?

Who are the 12 missing israelis?

Regardless of what you think you know about me, can we admit that those would be important questions to answer in relation to the conjecture of the importance of that story?

Israel, The FBI, The CIA will all be shoahd.

Maybe he hasn’t done it because of the N Korea shit and we’re going to bomb N Korea before he releases shit. Have to take care of N Korea first because no way people would tolerate war starting after he rips the cover off Deep State

Regardless of what you think you know about me, can we admit that those would be important questions to answer in relation to the conjecture of the importance of that story?

It's called CYA. If it's announced they were there, no one will wonder why, goy

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS DOESN’T STAY IN VEGAS.pdf

mega.nz/#!a5ACFQDK!i8ruKU9SVAnz95w-fEkxhfzFG70ELFOSWbZCC_RTnh8
mega.nz/#!Ayxg0SaT!5BywJ3RKlHucAc0VKNjhrxZL_uQT3HrImLR0wq-YjHE

VEGAS SHOOTERS VIDEOS

mega.nz/#F!U7YhyRCI!Vpt7PIO9nSbXjpuge2vd5g

Time to get rid of Israel.

LONG LIVE PALESTINE!

I am only asking about that story because it is being tossed in the pile of evidence for something, but there is not a lot of proof in relation to it.

12 israelis were missing and it was reported, that means the israelis did it, conclusive.

It can be included in the pile of fishyness I suppose, but I am just trying to get an understanding of how much it can actually really mean.

As I have suggested, the important things related to it would be:

Then you can really know the strength of that as evidence

If he's going after the Deep State, there's no reason to get involved with North Korea at all. DS is an infinitely bigger threat to Americans. If he knows that and wants to change it, the NK talk can't be anything more than distraction, because he knows nothing will ever come of it.

NK tweets are a distraction to cause mroe chaos and make the deep state trip out.

When I first heard the "12 missing Israelis safe" report, my thought was, "Wow, that's arrogant." I didn't take it to mean they were involved, because if they were, surely they'd keep quieter about them. I took it to mean, "Dozens of goyim died and hundreds more injured, but all we care about is our (((12))), and we don't mind saying so right in the middle of your grief." It's a pretty unsubtle reminder that they don't even consider us human.

I'll say this slower.

Mossad tells media that 12 Israelis have vanished (12 mossad operators are in position to carry out mission)

Mission successful

Omg they were found unharmed ( 12 mossad operators escaped with masks intact. Cover story to US media is being bought)

They go back to Israel to debrief. Everyone in US retardedly believes a 65 year old man living in a nursing home pulled it off alone.

Quit playing dumb.

ok so find out who the 12 israelis were that were said to have vanished, find their alibis, and interview them under lie detector?

Whoever, the embassy in LA it was reported that 12 were missing, find out if names were given of the 12, for the embassy to have been made aware 12 were missing, is it possible however that was relayed, included names and locations?

wut

>implying any of that info would be true.

Are you retarded or JIDF?

Sounds like shit he would pull. Excellent strategist.

if the info would turn out to not be true, that would be great evidence of this story being great evidence