Nigerian Anonymous to Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums, I’m a just Nigerian who browse pol regularly and here are my observations and opinions.
Thank You...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can ask me anything though...

Nice post mah nigga

Thanks...

Good post with mostly good points. Thank you Nigerian prince, where do I wire you the money?

You make some good points, but I should hope most people on Sup Forums are merely larping and trolling.

So how's the wifi

10/10

When do I get the $10 million that you owe me from your escrow accounts?

I use my mobile data (hotspot tethering with my phone)... I get about 24 Mb/s (3 MB/s)...

The problem is the low birth rate. We need to kill faggots and kill niggers and ban abortion
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

send me your bank account details and passwords... lol...

Yeah that's what I've been telling this autistic board for 3 years, but no ofc my flag makes me JIDF apparently

U use "N" word u will be jailed

This guy is /ourguy/.

You make some good points. About the birth rates though, you have to understand its wired into white people that you only have kids if the conditions are perfect. Stable job, nice place to live, quality wife that is healthy and mentally stable. Well most jobs suck these days, they don't pay shit, we're struggling financially and the women are very low quality on average.

Pretty good points desu

tl;dr

smelly igbo parasite scum of the country, right?

thanks friend I needed that. Outside perspective is nice sometimes.

Literally none of these are actually good points, though. They're all non sequiturs that don't focus on the real issue. Literally all of them.

Niiiiii... ce post.

You are projecting your "muh dik" mindset onto us.
This is much bigger than our personal lives.
This is about saving the world.

Notice how no one calls him a nigger because he shares our cultural values. I honestly believe everything derives from culture hence the concepts of nigger culture and uncle toms.

>You can ask me anything though...
Why does a low birth rate equal mass immigration?

And this is THE reason we're losing. Other races reproduce like rabbits regardless of the conditions. White people wait until the have the perfect lifestyle and maybe pop out two kids. Meanwhile other races have had a half dozen.

You have to make a choice. Are you willing to put your personal comfort aside and focus on reproduction? Or will you be selfish and worry about your own lifestyle and abandon your duties to perpetuate your race?

this is actually awesome. Nigerian-bro.

lurk moar friend.

go ikeja buy nokia yeeeee

Look at this based black dude.
Seriously, though, the african race has the potential for civility. When we are gone, please use that potential.

see tards. He's comparing macro pressures to micro decisions. It's entirely fallacy, all of it.

>We need to kill faggots
you get 14 years if caught having gay sex in my country

>kill niggers
???

>ban abortion
if the government is given the power to ban arbotion, then the same government 'may' have the power to limit the amount children an individual can deliver... i say its best to let the abortion addicts do what they want.. while they abort, your are giving birth to babies... they'll have less children to influence with their ideologies will you'll have more... i don't know

A lot of meme flags agreeing with him
Why am I not surprised

Yes goiym keep arguing about people we fund instead of focusing on the issues at large. 0.02c deposited... go away.

He means that politicians have more reason to call for mass imligration, since people able to work are lacking.

>the main threat is your birth rates
stopped reading right there, youre an idiot. no one needs high birth rates, no one needs gigantic populations. blacks and others need to stay in their own place and control their own overbreeding. simple.

>He's comparing macro pressures to micro decisions. It's entirely fallacy, all of it.
This
And this

Waiting on OP to answer so we can burn down this straw man

I only skimmed it but the "low birth-rate" and "stagnating population" and its derivatives is a shitty excuse and isn't even an actual problem. The problem is with countries like yours where every woman shits out ten children, creating the need to migrate elsewhere. It's like buying a fuckload of vodka to drink with your friend, drinking most of it, puking on your friend's lap and then saying "we'll had we both drank half then this wouldn't have happened faggot"

Rest seems OK though.

>He means that politicians have more reason to call for mass imligration, since people able to work are lacking.
I know what he means, but it's a common strawman, and I'm bout to educate his ass on it

Nigeria must go.

Fix your fucking continent before worrying about LARPers on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. Start putting birth control into the water supply for starters.

>Waiting on OP to answer so we can burn down this straw man
My body is ready.

>Nigerian whose country literally has muslims kidnapping schoolgirls
Maybe focus more on fixing your own country eh buddy?

I met a Ghanan. Said you guys do voodoo to get good at scams. Is that true? Also your movies give me life.

How come Nigeria has so many very well educated, respectful civilised people, but the country is so dire? Zimbabwe has this too, tons and tons of educated law abiding people but the bad guys have such disproportionate influence.

Anyway, very good OP post. It's true many people on Sup Forums complain about problems, but don't act to improve them, and their own lives.

>U use "N" word u will be jailed
yeah.. but all those brain dead, annoying rap music are riddled with the dreaded N-word.. i know it sucks...

Hello Nigerian prince.

How much do you make in a month?

Do you know of any Nigerian prince who needs financial help?

Some do, yeah.
>Ghallywood movies
Don't even get me started lmao

>nigeria
AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAA

Nigeria has a Christian north and Muslim south. The bad guys aren't lone wolf's and are supported publicly because they're perceived as fighting against the Western government. This also means endless friction in society

>low birthrate
no it isn't you fucking retard. the problem is there's 700 million whites and all 3 billion shitskins want to flood into white countries. THAT is white genocide. 1.5 birth doesn't matter cause a country still exists whether it's 200 million people or 300 million. the problem is when there's 300 niggers in your country fucking idiot nigger.

all the shitskins on Sup Forums talk about birthrate cause they all want to still be able to flood into white countries and leech

>Nigeria has a Christian north and Muslim south

>American Geography

wow... my country is the exact opposite... whether rich or poor, people get married and give birth by the numbers... that explains our high birth rate...
even my parents where broke when they got married and had to struggle to raise my family... but things are better now...

>Fucking based!
No.

>you have to understand its wired into white people that you only have kids if the conditions are perfect

Not at all, it didn't used to be this way 60-70 years ago.

What's the deal with the golden stool?
Why is it such a fuckin big deal?
I don't get it it's a footrest that gets it's own chair.

Do you have anything to say about /leftypol/ perhaps? just curious

I'm yoruba though... not igbo...

You make suprisingly good points. Bravo, Nigerian user!

I have a few questions for you.

1) Are you currently living in Nigeria?

2) How do you feel about Boko Haram?

3) Do you think Nigerian culture will ever modernize?

you don't even seem to realize that white people were the fucking majority race on earth until they gave you idiot shitskins all the agriculture and technology so you don't starve to death like fucking animals you are.

you niggers literally wouldn't have 90% of your current population without all the gifts of white men.

there is no birthrate problem and you fucking animals aren't an example of how whites should live. whites simply shouldn't allow you to come into their country. 200million or 300million doesn't matter. what matters is there's no 300 million niggers in your country that's what's most important

Gee, why would white people care about having their countries taken over by violent disease-infested low IQ Third Worlders who are unable either to maintain a functioning society in their home country or assimilate to civilised life in a Western country?

>Niggers
Case closed.

OP you must keep the racial purity of your country, Dont let the chinks come and absorbe you into the hivemind.

My bad I had it flipped. The rest of it is still true in addition to the fact that the southern Niger Delta is where oil (and wealth) is concentrated

How is your own life M'gungu? Must be fairly good to have internet.

Also, do you have a load of chinks, or is that just a uganda thing?

That's because our government and media has pushed the notion we should have the perfect "home" before birthing children. We also have a problem with jobs that stems from a whole slew of shit that I don't want to get into. I thought that way until I realized my wife and I were getting older so we just decided to start going for kids. It's a hell of a motivator to better your own life.

1) Thanks capttain obvious everybody already knew that

2) Because if we don't care about other people's life choices the white race will be gone in 10 years. We need to stop race mixers and spread the coalburner shame mentality.

3) Literally not an argument

4) They are not people, in many white countries that are literally LAWS that forbid being racist, antisemitism. So i can't go out and say "Fuck niggers" without getting a 100k€ fine and 10 month of prison

5) Not an argument

>Calls others niggers
>Acts like an untermensch while Nigerian user is polite and respectful.

(((Nigerian)))

This

OP is a LARPing jew

>Internet banter is an indicator of anything
How can bongs be this retarded?

I'm not Ashanti, so I don't really know, but it's probably something to do with the fact that it's made of gold and has a lot of mythos surrounding it.
Doesn't every culture have something like that? Doesn't seem too out of the ordinary tbqh
>captcha: Cottage Golden

There's nothing wrong with calling people niggers, but your whole post seemed retarded and angsty.

>i-i-it's just banter on the internet, i swear there wasn't any real, chimp-out tier rage attached to my post!
Kek

Agree with everything you said except mixed race people benefiting society. Race mixing is the most important thing to avoid, the children are not white. It's catastrophic.

Explain to me why a shrinking population is bad for a country

When will Biafra declare independence?

i think when the replacment rate is too low, it may lead to under population (in that particular area of course) and under employment, which may affect the economy. so, the government would then seek to tackle the low population density by inviting people from already crowded countries like mine...

Good points Nigerianon. Is Sunny Ade still alive? That's some good music.

thanks...

>this guy also has a point

based nigerian. good post. kinda sick of all the obsession with race and the jewish shit. not only is it a nonstarter in the real world but its also a loser victim mindset.

>i think when the replacment rate is too low, it may lead to under population (in that particular area of course) and under employment, which may affect the economy. so, the government would then seek to tackle the low population density by inviting people from already crowded countries like mine...
That makes a lot of sense.
So we can assume than, if a country has a shrinking population and a high unemployment rate, that there is absolutely no economic need for immigration, in fact, it hurts a nation in that case.
Going by your economic principles, that makes sense, right?

Dude.. you look legit but I don't where to start.
Are you familiar with Soros and his doing?
Do you even Agenda 21, now Agenda 2030?
Kalergi plan?
You see, things get a little complicated when a small percentage of ruling class wants to preserve their power and money.
And so do we, the non-ruling class want to secure our existence and not live just day by day for taxes and without all the nice things that come with 'white' priviledge - i.e. non-crime, sunday outdoor grill, enjoying beer watching your fav team, videogames, pub/disco/rock, tits on beach.. instead of never relaxing around allah ackbars, niggers(of all colours/races) and jews scheming for their cattle of goyims.

Bump. Enjoyed the read.

Don't fall for the bait , this is leftypol propaganda.Do you think that a nigerian could lecture anyone on personal freedom?Lmao

Shut the fuck up nigger and go back

Good blog nigger

Bet ur on welfare, nigger. Every nigger on welfare is a white man's burden.

Also reminder that western country are actually much more densely populated than the third world

well i was just giving my point of view... so what are the real issues?..

Sunny Ade is my issue

The real issue is the white race being completely destroyed by unnecessary third world immigration

but the Jews. I want to blame the Jews

But, yeah, each one should start solving own shit. Its just we plan things a little further, I suppose.

Okay I'll debunk your entire OP point by point, stand by.

i know, but at least there should be a starting point... we have corrupt politicians here who are controlled by the globalist bankers... they embezzle and foolishly keep it in the globalist banks... i think efforts should be directed at eliminating these globalist though...

Good post

Firstly, western Europe is one of the densest populated areas on the planet, so don't bring that bullshit about population density. And while it is true that European birthrates are low, this is no reason to bring in immigrants.

Secondly, 'live and let live' is a bullshit ideology. Other people's life choices affect your life and the future of your children. If you believe certain actions will harm your country's future it is completely rational to oppose those things.

You are right on the thrid point, obviously race isn't all that matters.

Fourthly, if your enemies are acting like savages (which is implicitly admitted in your statement, see "they are ready to fight back violently and do not care about the consequences".) then it is completely rational to spread videos of them acting that way, to show other people what they are like. By spreading stuff in which progressives are attacking the rights of whites, you are essentially saying "hey white people, these guys are your enemies". That is not whining about oppression, that's just looking out for your own interests.

And lastly, nobody is blaming the Jews for anything in their personal lives. Many Sup Forumsacks don't have a master race theory and just want a country for their own race. But even if you have a master race theory, master race =/= perfect race. Even a master race can have flaws which can be exploited.

Fuck every idiot ITT who said OP made any good points. Here's the debunking (Canadabro where you at):

>1. The main threat to your white race is your birth rates.
Nope. Birth rates are never a threat to survival of an ethnic group within a nation, unless that nation is being overrun by invasive groups with a 4-8+ fertility rate. (see: Japan's internal analysis on fertility rates and immigration) No country NEEDS to have replacement fertility. Fertility rates rise and fall all the time. The ACTUAL reason the corrupt and genocidal elites in Western countries is because the giant ponzi scheme that is central banking wants an ever-expanding tax base to farm. That's it. They don't care about destruction of millennia-old cultures, they don't care about crime, they don't care about genocide, or ANYTHING ELSE, other than having an ever-expanding base of debt slaves to farm.

Also, even if every white family suddenly starting having 3 kids per couple, it wouldn't prevent the destruction of whites as a group, because no matter how many they have, they can not compete with millions of non-white immigrants a year pouring into their countries.

You're rationalizing a macro pressure (mass migration) with a micro concern (just have more kids). It's not even the same sport.