Snitching

What's your position on snitching?
Do you call the authorities on other people?
What level of snitch are you from a scale of calling the police on a stranger smoking weed to covering up your significant other's infanticide

"Broken window policing."
Read about that, then return.

I'd sooner call the cops on a stranger smoking weed than on my significant other's infanticide. Who the fuck calls the cops on his wife?

I won't snitch if it's something minor, like someone doing drugs, littering or pissing on the side of a building.

I only call the cops when it's something that directly affects me or has the potential to affect me.

>"snitching"
This is niggerspeak for "telling the truth."
If you don't adhere to the tenets of truth and justice you are uncivilized. Only the civilized can truly be considered human. The lives of humans and savages do not have equal worth.

>cheeky covert RamzPaul thread
I'm onto you OP.

I once called the police on a methead so I wouldn't have to suffer his presence on the bus

My nieghbors kids was shooting a bb gun in the back yard so I called the cops. They're spics so no fucks given.

Grade school headmaster didn't like snitches and when anyone at school did snitch the snitcher was punished along with the snitchee. It really cut suppressed that behavior.

minus cut

Is that like swatting?

The only reason to call the cops is to get them to come pick up the body

Well I used to quite commonly call the police about noise disturbance, because they wouldn't listen to reason or show any respect (the guy was a shit skin), I knocked on his door and asked him to turn it down about 5 times, but it never worked, so I called the police when which I heard it, which also took a while to have any effect, the fines eventually got the message through.

only called the police 2x before... recently too. once because i took k2 and thought i was dying. 2nd because some guy was messing with my bushes at like 2 am in the morning. id only ever call the police if i think i am in danger

The word "snitching" is for niggers. Do what is right and fuck niggers who try and shame you into doing nothing.

I called the police a couple times on noisy neighbours at night

>snitching
>utilizing the services that my tax dollars pay for to snuff out undesirable behavior from others

Funny how niggers all become libertarians with muh personal freedoms, but never when it comes to gibs

depends on how serious the issue is

I solve my problems.

Stitches end up in Ditchens.

'Nuff said.

I call the cops if the neighbors use fireworks 1 minute after the 10pm (the legal cutoff) and I call the city if anyones grass grows beyond the 6 inches.

I report people who park on the wrong side of the street or who leave their trashcans out after 6pm on the day of pick-up to my HOA.

Called the cops on a whole bunch of niggers having a party in a public parking lot. Being loud, playing loud music, littering, you know, being niggers. They said they'd check it out. Not sure if they actually did.
Only time I called the cops on anyone.

Kek, I didn't want to quote you, seriously, forgot to delete it, I just used you to open the reply box.

Only snitch on animal/child abuse

I don't talk to or interact with police at all someone takes my shit I get it back it get assaulted I assault back police do nothing but cause trouble. Although anonymous calls on child abusers is okay

snitches get stitches,

unless you snitch on niggers

That's happened to me before as well
I'd like to add I wouldn't do this to a bunch of white teenagers just having a barbecue, but this was basically Calais, and I've seen that parking lot several times on Monday morning littered with trash. You've got niggers and gypsies having their parties there and it's fucking infuriating

What if someone doesn't come home from work until after 6

Checked although animals depends on what you mean by abuse

Genuinely appalled at Sup Forums's "snitches get stitches" malarckey. That attitude belongs solely to niggers and degenerate teenage weed smokers. Which are you?

>What if someone doesn't come home from work until after 6
Anyone who lives in my neighborhood either (a) is retired, (b) has kids, in which case the kids should bring it in, or (c) has household help. No excuse.

I used to have a neighbor who was a cop and he'd frequently beat the shit out of his bimbo wife. I could hear it every time the Texans lost a football game. Do you think I should have snitched on him or would that have brought a lot of trouble on myself? Cops are known to stick up for their own brothers so I have a feeling that they wouldn't have even booked him.

If I'm in danger, or if someone else who looks like a good citizen appears to be in danger.

I don't give a shit about petty things like weed smoking, or when trash fights other trash.

I've had 2 occasions to call the cops. They take forever to show up and then they're useless shit skins and spics and methed up food raging maniacs when they show up treating me like I'm bad for having my place broken into. Fucking pigs are worthless. Go ahead call the faggot police op they're no help. When seconds matter the cops are only 10 minutes away.

only on pedos

Americans on Pol are 80% spics mate. Sad but true. Go watch the hwndu meet ups. NYC more Mexican then New Mexico for fucks sake.

They took our guns. They have to deal with the terrorists, or give us the means to do so ourselves. So snitching is fine. I'd take down a terror cell myself if I had the firepower.

I live next door to a five bedroom rental/BnB. Jackoffs were out there whooping it up until 2:30am. I will be calling the cops tonight. And early tomorrow morning I'm pulling out the circular saw with bad bearings to spend a couple hours cutting up sheets of stiff plastic into tiny pieces. Two-prong approach.

Thats retarded.
Why would you punish someone for seeking help from authorities? If a kid sees someone getting ganged up by five dudes what is that expected to do if they're getting punished as well for calling for help?

they never snitch on eachother in black neighborhoods and look how that's turned out

If it was my child, and she were my wife, I'd kill the bitch.

only on child abuse. if you're not man enough to handle your own problems then you're not a man

This is the only logical response. Women get less then 5 years for crimes like that.

Tempted to snitch on this loser I know that collects welfare and deals pounds of weed per week out of his house. Skirting tax laws while I get raped every 2 weeks is bullshit. I wont do it but the fantasy of thinking about him in prison for such dumb shit makes me feel good. The retard sets up transactions through facebook ive been told so its all documented.

I never call the pigs

Don’t be a faggot, come join the NEETs. If enough of us go NEET society will collapse and the race war will start

>This is niggerspeak for "telling the truth."
>If you don't adhere to the tenets of truth and

E-E-E-Edgyyyyyyy

Snitches get stitches.
Always have hated snitches and will always do. Fuck those spineless rats.

>snitching

Since I don't have that jailhouse mentality I have no problem working with the police whenever I deem it necessary.

Macedonia proving they should own Greece again

It depends. If they fuck up a lulzy moment, them screw them. But nigger stuff like shoplifting and drugs is always fair game.

I never talk to the police. Unless you really fuck with me and leave me no choice.

I use what I know about people to prevent them from fucking me. In the day on constant hacking and shit, having a dead man switch is mandatory. If they fuck you, they get fucked.

A lot of cops are masons. Wouldn't have made a difference If he was. If he wasnt... probably still wouldn't have made a difference.

>What's your position on snitching?

Fuck you, rothschild.

this

I especially hate when people say it's more important that people are related to them and that is more important then them robbing a house at night ...

It depends on the crime. Someone doing drugs - no. Someone beating shit into someone for little or no reason - yes. Basically if someone is harming someone else, without a good reason and you call the police, then you're not a grass imo.