/PT/ - PORTUGUESE THREAD - ANDRE VENTURA PRIME MINISTER EDITION

Now that PPC is dead, who will lead PSD next?
What if only Rui Rio and André Ventura run for it, maybe with some meme magic we could make our boy Andre Ventura win, right?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFAcjXZKWY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcoQNGMlXLc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal_Pro-Life
nova-ordem-social.blogspot.pt/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143855250
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os_Grandes_Portugueses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os_Grandes_Portugueses
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PtcUN3W8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_de_Oliveira_Salazar#Evaluation
web.archive.org/web/20090525092048/http://vota.sapo.pt/poll_stats2.php?poll=1495
web.archive.org/web/20090525091924/http://vota.sapo.pt/poll_stats2.php?poll=1908
piorportugues.blogs.sapo.pt
youtube.com/watch?v=E4pvIg6Csoc
youtube.com/watch?v=hHWtZtXHkq8
drive.google.com/file/d/0B848msGK_5d1ak1ZRGlSUFN3amM/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mate, Psd is system maximum liberal party they are as multiculturalist, pro open borders as ps, or cds, or be or pcp. If that guy Ventura would join Pnr or something it would be fine, or Nova Ordem Social managed to became as a party

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=wcoQNGMlXLc
Do you like it?

Read: You can turn the country to the right by exposing this leftard shit to the gen pop.

cool flag

Agreed. And checked.

Portugal needs a true right-wing party, which it doesn't have yet.

>Nova Ordem Social
Tell us more about it.

Yeah, but PNR won't win anything soon, and anything to the right of PS and the commies is good for us.

pretty cool spanibro

If you can't make a decent discussion thread specially concerning that we're in a English exclusive board and check the previous Portuguese threads, OP just go to discord discuss it. It needs reviving it. Don't be nu-pol, OP The same for meme operations about Mamadou Ba.

hi bro, it's not bad, but our national anthem is much better, i think.

It's our first flag with our coat of arms

>Portugal needs a true right-wing party, which it doesn't have yet.
i've been saying this to my friends for years..
PNR is a fucking meme.. the monarchic party is just lulz and the christian party.. well they could be good with better management.

Lets imagine the commies and crypto-commies got supressed and somehow a free-market got instated.
Would that kill the debt?

>christian party
Is that still around?
What name do threy go by now?

>Portugal needs a true right-wing party, which it doesn't have yet.

We are lucky to a gap in the system allowed the creation of pnr, it will never happen again, they will not allow

>Is that still around?
barely.. they're really struggling unfortunately..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal_Pro-Life

why so?

Portugal used to be really aesthetic before the commie revolution. I wish your aesthetics come back someday.
Do you think an economic collapse would redpill people into being right-wing like Greece is doing right now?

They used ancient PRD because of constitution forbiding certain parties. Man, use discord.

We're in dire need of a true right-wing party. All we have is extreme left and left-leaning cunts, it's fucking disgusting. PNR is a dead end since everyone has demonized them already but I'm at a loss when it comes to solutions for this cancerous political system we have. Fucking commies (bloco included) should all die. What can we do Portubros? Is it time to start a movement?

Wouldn't work with us. We already had one and it changed nothing. Portugal has a strong national spirit, it's all about awakening it from within the people.

I'm reading about Nova Ordem Social.
Now that Mario Machado is out of prison and has left the violence in the past, I think he migth actually make a good thing out of his patriotic fervour.

Read:
nova-ordem-social.blogspot.pt/

Talvez eles se unam com outro partido e sobrevivam pelo menos em imagem.

Did Estado Novo get dissolved?

Nope. Go to www.armstrongeconomics.com/blog and start reading.

Searh for posts on "Sovereign Debt Crisis". The ponzi scheme must crash, and it will, by its own hand, or rather, by its own design.

Oh, wait Estado Novo is the Second Portuguese Republic.
I meant the National Union

I still have hope you don't become a third world banana sopa de macaco republic.

It already is.

Are we to discuss politics or be a shitty copy of leddit/portugal or ptchan?

Holy shit, I'm grateful Franco put commies in concentration camps and executed them with the garrote vil instead of being merciful to them like Caetano was.

National Union was dissolved, after 1974

>implying it matters
>implying ps/psd/cds aren't the exact same shit

Nice interview he gave, some solid points

Alentejo? beautiful

Let us be frank anons, nothing short of the supposed november 4rth HAPPENING would get people patriotic and even if they went patriotic, itd be supressed by europe and the ruling parties, made illegal or other bollocks.

I hate to be that guy but I dont see how the suposed save all be all that is a surge in nationalistic pride would allow us to get into a neo-salazar thing when people these days are verry much told that while effective, it was somewhat shit to live in and that the whole country owes its freedom to the breaking of the fascist system, itd be the same as germany going full nazy again, its nigh impossible unless something huge happens, unless you anons got any ideas?

Our views must be spread to the people..... usually they have them, but Pcorrectness surpress that. Also the diversity propaganda it it is done 24 for 7 by those that want to erase our identity.

>tfw vote PSD because they're the least shit option
you lads know this feel?

why do your guys love coming here so much for ficki ficki

Hey portuguese anons can one of you give me the run down on antonio salazar, he's not much talked about anywhere. How do people view him today?

Fuck PSD, let it crash and burn with no survivors. Pure cancer.

Portugese power

>How do people view him today?
Maquis of Pombal tier but less loved. Loved by some (few), hated by others.
>he's not much talked about anywhere.
In every Portuguese thread, they spend time mentioning him.

A nice discussion was a couple of days between a Salazar hardline lover and someone not that biased into Salazar and got a family member persecuted or tortured by Political Police.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143855250 I think it is this thread

Fascists who did a lot of bad shit but even the most hardcore fucked by the regime admit salazar did good work on economics, the whole point of the regime. Few like him, fewer publicaly admit liking him, lots hate him but a hidden and surprisingly decent ammount of people, while not really liking or hating him, admire his work.

I am the "not that biased" user mentioned, and while I sincerely think any regime that requires a political police to be somewhat weak in its foundations, and despite a family member of mine being persecuted, I still admit he was necessary and that, morals and actions on politicaly oposed aside, he did do good work.

>How do people view him today?
´
All media hate him,just like all our "intelectuals", teachers ..... but some years ago, there was a contest, called the greatest portuguese ever, done by a tv channel, public vote, imagine who won? yea Salazar, in Uk the same contest won Churchill. lmao
Now we should focus on protecting our identity making nationalist parties grow in all europe by vote

Can you link to news regarding it user? Id like to see it myself, not calling you a liar, but I just like checking sources myself

>Can you link to news regarding it user? Id like to see it myself,

How old are you? Don't you remember the contest of Grandes Portugueses da RTP?

>Bloco de Esquerda numa imagem

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os_Grandes_Portugueses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os_Grandes_Portugueses

Honestly, I do not remember it, besides, I like reading about the reactions of people regarding things like these, sources and reports are just interesting to read, checking for bias or professionalism breaks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PtcUN3W8M
Feliz seca/ alterações climáticas para todos. Espero bem que a idade do gelo cheguê já.

Yeah, see, the english version goes into detail how the far right holds him as a good leadership guideline while the portuguese don't even mention it, with the english page even mentioning The Worst Portuguese show from O eixo do mal

>Salazar is often described, from a right-wing viewpoint, as a model of competence, conservatism, rigor, and public service devotion, despite the authoritarianism of his regime, its suppression of political dissent, and repressive state police. A simultaneous opinion poll conducted by Marktest showed that, given the choice of the finalists, Salazar was the favourite of only 11%.[1] RTP itself commissioned a simultaneous poll, conducted by Eurosondagem, which ranked Salazar 7th, with 6.6% of the vote, and Afonso I 1st with 21%.[2] The difference of these statiscally representative polls to the final result suggest that the voting, consisting of voluntary telephone calls, may have been skewed by groups with vested interests

While the portuguese one just doesnt even try to go into depth of politics, this is why I like to check sources and see bias.

>The SIC Notícias programme Eixo do Mal (Axis of Evil) held a parallel vote for Os Piores Portugueses (The Worst Portuguese), also won by António de Oliveira Salazar.

Needless addition of the link, just to try and rub in how evil he is.

Rolling over the ocean, roll over the sea,
gonna do my part and help the Portuguese.

>cmon allied nation states (ps. give us Galacia)

Dropping some sweet fresh Salazar meme

I can't accept such a gentleman saying these words

Winter Chan, GROW!

>Marunder Minimum
Just wait until 2032

>What if only Rui Rio and André Ventura run for it, maybe with some meme magic we could make our boy Andre Ventura win, right?
What if D. Sancho II returned from the grave to kill everybody that isn't a degenerate!?
Stop thinking about unrealistic scenarios. You are as bad as leftists doing so

That video of Fado of Coimbra is great.

Bump.

>meme flag
>in a portugal thread
Shoo shoo winterland anarchist, your ideology is a meme and so is winter nowadays.

Morte ao comunismo

>>The SIC Notícias programme Eixo do Mal (Axis of Evil) held a parallel vote for Os Piores Portugueses (The Worst Portuguese), also won by António de Oliveira Salazar.

If you check that. who won truly was Mário Soares and the guys of Eixo do Mal changed it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_de_Oliveira_Salazar#Evaluation

>Salazar was also declared "Worst Portuguese Ever" in a public poll by the satirical debate program Eixo do Mal ("Axis of Evil") on the channel SIC Notícias. However, the official poll results for both of the two rounds hosted by this latter program show that the public had actually voted Mário Soares, a major opponent of Salazar and his regime, as "Worst Portuguese Ever"

web.archive.org/web/20090525092048/http://vota.sapo.pt/poll_stats2.php?poll=1495
web.archive.org/web/20090525091924/http://vota.sapo.pt/poll_stats2.php?poll=1908
piorportugues.blogs.sapo.pt

youtube.com/watch?v=E4pvIg6Csoc
youtube.com/watch?v=hHWtZtXHkq8

The more you know, huh. Thanks for the explanation and source.

I'm gonna check the links of marktests poll too. That votation was clearly a rally between extreme left (Álvaro Cunhal) and right hijacked.

We won against andorra

I'm a football fan but everything has its own place

hey senpai what do you think?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B848msGK_5d1ak1ZRGlSUFN3amM/view

>Entering with it my google account...

>email
>to
>enter

Senpaitchi, my famalam, my brother from another mother, how dost thou fuck up so hard.

sheiit delet pls

Just do a new thing and its fine user.

Ai a camarada, a camarada...

That's our flag now, mister. It fits our nation better anyway, our eyes are blue and our hair is white!

Yknow, not to shit on salazar, but his voice is anything but authoritative, 31:50 you hear his speech and it feels like it was made from a shy autist, not a smooth talking authoritative leader with charisma up the ass.

But your skin is yellow

he didn't get to power by being a charismatic leader of a political party, he got to power by being the best economist in the country

He wasn't truly a politician, hence the goal was not rhetoric. Still, he commanded respect from everyone around him, as that the wiki link here can attest Indeed, that's why I like the fact he does not have a strong voice because it breaks the stereotype of what it is to be a good leader. It's not about show but actual intelligence, good nature and good rulership.

it's impossible, if democracy actually represented the people beliefs Portugal would be right wing as fuck, but the thing no one likes to talk about is how partisan democracy create cult following, the current parties will always be the big ones, unless the current parties turn right wing there's no hope

and this was done on purpose, the commies persecuted right wingers and the 1st elections didn't allow any party right of CDS, our democracy was built on a left dictatorship that allowed you to chose between the different leftist factions to create the illusion of democracy

Oh, I know anons, im finished with the youtube documentary posted here, Im just somewhat surprised about it, its a interesting idea, that the most selfless, honest and straightforward leader we got was essentially a, pardon my wording, a poor rural, patriotic polfag that hated commies with a passion, and with reason.

Its interesting, really.
>impossible
That word means little user, you are like the unpopular voting party that thinks he cant do much to help popularize his movement, you can, one just needs to start something. I once told a pal of mine, a leftist, that his lack of action meant little as he could always do something to incite his mentality on others, even if just proclaiming his ideals.

Something as simple as a hastily placed poster in a public area can show someone information they never would get. Something as simple as a salazar poster, with QR codes leading to verified resources praising his deeds would be monumental user, just contact a kid or two, a grafiti artist to place em, contact a company that makes posters and what not, design should be easy.

The effort and the reward for said effort are always in reach, one doesn't do it out of fear of consequences or laziness. If you have the means and the conviction, you can start something user.

>Sorry, the file that you've requested has been deleted.

>Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.

I hope you're right user, being redpilled in Portugal is torture

BASED DEPRESSION POET

Why can you give your opinions to change their views little by little without revealing the extent of your power level or giving them an overdose of redpills with factual info and statistics specially from foreign media from both political alignments?
or something like said.
Memeposting with blank messages don't go anywhere.

it would be cool if portuguese students took the teachers' advice for once and actually read Luis de Camôes and Fernando Pessoa

that's what I do whenever I talk with people about politics, my bigger problem was that the people I talked with were actually more okay than I expected, made me think the system is built in a way it doesn't matter if everyone in Portugal was ethno-nationalist it still wouldn't show in the elections

Oh no user, that's just false, portuguese people are well aware of racial issues and ethnic bullshit, you weren't here for the mamdou threads and the portuguese ones?

Yknow the faggot and his obnoxious girl TV host? They had a gypsie episode where they discussed how gypsies were mistreated racially and shit, all callers but one confirmed gypsies were assholes, when asked if people were wrong in being afraid of gypsies over claims of shit like busted tires and what not, the two gypsie defenders there, the invited ones, essentialy sperged out, called everyone stupid, idiots, retarded, defended the gypsies plopping down houses in owned terrains, loads more.

We are one of the most racist countries on earth, we got kebab removal on our blood, we are secretly all patriotic as shit, I mean it, go ahead and blast the national hymn or Homen do Leme, youl have people teary eyed and singing along.

The brutal level of information influx Sup Forums users do does not work on "normies" because its simply autistic. The way to do a reverse cultural marxism is by slowly introducing rogue elements of the established "not okay" thematics, while peaking curiosity, giving hard facts and onlu afterwards, if they are in tune with what you are saying, start a sort of "red pilling", though honestly, I hate the fucking word.

The way to create a better tomorow starts with using the same tactics as the ones who try to undermine us, is it not? Fight fire with fire, destroy cultural subversion by unleashing a politically non favoured wave of sympathy and followers to ignite the opposite effect of marxism and marxists.

I already told you brother, the way to do it is by simple things, posters of the good parts of the regime hastily hanged on walls, memetic warfare, subtle information drops, not hardcore meme wars, not brutal manifestations, if you wish revolution, do it subtly and make everyone agree with you.

Ill give you a idea in the next post.

Discord morto ou admins que gerem aquilo não querem saber?

read this my problem is not the average normie being sjw or whatever, if anything they are at least civic nationalist, my problem is that I don't see that affecting the elections any time soon

meant this

>if everyone in Portugal was ethno-nationalist it still wouldn't show in the elections
They care only how they affect their lives. Not only us, all of Europeans. When the problems gets out of hand like France, their priority of gibsmedat or wage of its job changes to ethno-nationalism and anti-immigration.

In our country for average people immigration problems is 6th or one the last priorities.

Eis aqui, quase cume da cabeça
da Europa toda, o Reino Lusitano,
onde a terra se acaba e o Mar começa
e onde Febo repousa no Oceano.
Este quis o Céu justo que floreça
nas armas contra o torpe Mauritano,
deitando-o de si fora; e lá na ardente
África estar quieto o não consente.

Esta é a ditosa pátria minha amada,
à qual se o Céu me dá que eu sem perigo
torne, com esta empresa já acabada,
acabe-se esta luz ali comigo.
Esta foi Lusitânia, derivada
de Luso ou Lisa, que de Baco antigo
filhos foram, parece, ou companheiros,
e nela antão os íncolas primeiros.

Luís Vaz de Camões in «Os Lusíadas».

user, being fully honest, thats a load of bull, the system when overwhelmed crumbles or adapts and the portuguese political system would adapt, its not weak enough to crumble from a wave of nationalism yet adaptable enough to be molded by its people and a sudden surge.

The dormant nationalism and pride just need the wake up spark to start the metaphorical revolutionary fire. You can start it, its up to you whether you try or you do not, but if you took that opinion while disappointed, maybe this will delete your disappointment.

yeah but we have no muzzies and it's not like they live most people live in Amadora or anything so it's not like that'll happen any time soon, hopefully it happens before the point of no return

yeah but we have no muzzies
wrong
And Mamadou BA (is probably one of them - get educated at an Senegalese (92%Muslim country) university belonging to islamic federation of universities) and has the name of the prophet Maomet (it's their West African version of Mahommmet like the Turkish one Mehmet).