Happy birthday Putin!

Post in this bread if you wanna say happy birthday to Putin!

Other urls found in this thread:

ihypocrite.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/5754703_b14a92aabd26d881cf966b96f0e7ee73.png
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o
youtu.be/Hd0Q78xAq4M?t=1674
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
youtu.be/f3vvR5Lt81Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yDIlQ3_lsKE
youtube.com/watch?v=G1vlzDZLsMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy Birthday, Putin!

(also where my rubles at?)

Fuck Putin! We're talking about Steve here!

Happy Birthday!
Best king ever

Happy birthday Vlad :^)

Happy birthday, tsar!

Based Putin. I wish America had a strong contagious leader like Vladimir Vladimirovich. Happy birthday Mr President.

hb stop being a manlet u peace of shit

*courageous

Fuck off with this shit. Putin is a bully who kills his political opponents and silences the media. Not to mention the fact that he interfered in our elecitons.

Greatest world leader in a long time. Happy birthday Vladimir Putin.

Happy Birthday Putin

happy birthday putin.

Your country has a GDP smaller than South Korea's but everyone still considers it a world power. And it's all because of you, Vlad. Just think what the US could do if it had a leader with two brain cells to rub together.

Get back to Buzzfeed Schlomo, nobody's buying your propaganda here.

Cooking with Putin

go lick his ass somewhere else lefties

FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW~~~!!! WHICH NOBODY CAN DENY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUTIN!

Happy birthday Mr. President

I like him because of this picture. You can tell a lot by how a person treats a dog.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Fuck off from Europe heretic.
ihypocrite.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/5754703_b14a92aabd26d881cf966b96f0e7ee73.png

Happy birthday Vladimir!!

Happy birthday future world president

Happy birthday but seriously where is my ak104

S

While he would save a puppy, he would also kill a human even faster......remember , he's KGB

happy birthday tovarishch

Happy birthday, tovarisch Putin!

I'm sure the human deserved it.

Carbines are for faggots

can you buy AEK 971 in US

happy birthday Uncle Vladimirovich!

C Днём Poждeния!

youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o

Putin is a mongol
youtu.be/Hd0Q78xAq4M?t=1674
that point in the video will 'splain

Shills. Shills everywhere.

How is it that many communists, monarchists and conservatives can find consensus in declaring that Putin is a great leader?

Because he is good for Russia! No wonder the people protesting him on the streets are the same purple-haired, gender-fluid, race-mixing (((liberals))) you find on the streets of Berkeley, New York, etc.

Happy Birthday Vladimir! We love you!!

Our government is evil, that's why we support comrade Putin. For example, our government supports, and our government is protecting this known communist criminal.

You have been visited by the slav of squatting. Good knees and vodka will come to you. But only if you post Na zdrowie, Igor!

Rot in hell, Russian Genocider. Let's be objective. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Very high government corruption
>no handguns
>no free speech
>chinese subhumans colonize far east and Siberia

I know that there are a lot of uninformed americans and other putinboos here that think Putin is the savior of the White Race, because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 MILLION MINIMUM of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

Happy birthday Tsar Vladimir!

youtu.be/f3vvR5Lt81Q

South Korea is quite literally run by Samsung these days.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Putin. Please do right by your countrymen, they're a tough race worthy of a much higher standard of living.

Happy Birthday glorious leader of the BRICS

That's the edit. Here's the original.

Pynya touch little boy penises but he deserve my wishes because Navalny the donald cuck of russia

Happy birthday comrade

Happy Birthday Putin! Thanks for helping us dodge that bullet known as Hillary Clinton.

one of the greatest strategic geniuses of our time

Happy birthday, Putin!

This isn't a Hillary. WTF. Did you even read whos birthday OP said it was?

based vlad. hope to see his sex tape with trump soon.

For hes a jolly good fellow for hes a jolly good fellow, wich only sjws can deny

Still looks happy & loved.

Happy birfday you KGB agent provocateur now serving as Pres N' PM tryna fool us all but you might as well get in line ya heard Trump is KING NOW BOY AND YOU WANTED THIS SO BEND THE FUCKING KNEE QUIT WITH THE NONSENSE OK

Happy Birthday, Putin!

Moscow, Moscow,
La, la la la la la la,
la la la la la la la

HA HA HA HA HA!

PUTIN IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

Happy birthday, based Slavking!
Hope you'll get who you want killed as a present!

DSCHING DSCHING DSCHINGIS KHAN

Happy birthday, Vladimir !

t. reddit

Fuck this totalitarian anti-american cunt.

Happy Putin day

youtube.com/watch?v=yDIlQ3_lsKE

Happy B-day Putin!

S

There's been a lot of effort from enemies of USA via propaganda to get its own people to distrust its government
Might want to give this a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=G1vlzDZLsMY

Amazing shit right there.

Happy birthday!

Thanks for hacking our elections you POS, FUCK YOU

Happy birthday Putin

Can I get my rubles now?

F

"Hey! Happy Birthday Juden *spits laughing* PUTIN! PUTIN! Sorry."

Happy birthday, Putin. Keep btfoing the liberal scum

Happy Birthday Vladimir

where do they get such dumb shills anyway
FFS, tell me something, you're a jew scum, aren't you?

Alles gute Putin mein bestester Freund

t. CIA nigger

Spasibo privet po-angliisky Putin.

Happy Birthday.

God Bless Ya, Mr. Putin

The government does that by itself. And who are these "enemies?" Besides Israel we don't have any enemies comrade.

Why did the US government shoot 500 people in Las Vegas my friend? (Killing 59, wounding the rest) While the US government is doing that, to its own people, our "enemies" can't possibly do anything close to that, to get us not to trust our own (((government)))

Happy Birthday, Putin!

Happy Birthday Putin. May you slay degenerates wherever you find them.

(((Masons))) are all the same. He will fail like the rest of (((them))), private army or not.
The end.

Happy Birthday, supreme leader!

Happy bar mitzvah crypto Kike!

The real threat will be (((China)))

>using AR platform

Americans win yet again

Happy birthday!

Happy cake day mister Russian presidential guy

not everything is about the media, you know

he was a lawyer for the kgb, never even an actual intelligence agent, he pushed pencils
+ kgb was just an intelligence agency, nowhere near as bad as the cia

Happy Birthday. Anyone who uses doggo to scare Merkel is fine by me.

Happy birthday Putin

MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN!

Happy birthday. Cool hat. Have a great day.

Nice proxy. CIA