youtube.com/watch?v=HSErBAghEIY
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=WSrEAWWTd8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UJMS0q-Hz4U
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcyb1QW1TRs
youtube.com/watch?v=xrD0aKcYSm0
youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=L0BtLmit4N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They live, we sleep

Mandatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=inZUDMGJsKo

100777.com/nwo/barbarians#7

Everybody read dis

Fucked up. Can't believe how everything is so out in the open and people don't see it.

Why is this shit not visible to normies at all?

Explains Trump's UN speech...

This shit is old /new/s, fucking newfag.

>taken from recordings from random people a decade ago
don't be so fucking gullible, it's unsightly

They also plan to effectively make independent food production (even having a small garden) illegal due to "health hazards". "Oh you goys can't be trusted to grow your own food, it might have diseases or other risk! Let all food be regulated and grown by Big Food!" It's all to make us slaves to the state. Couple this with Universal Basic Income to start coming into effect due to the automation this century and we will all be fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSErBAghEIY

We won though. Cheer up guys. The dawn is just about here. Awakening is upon the U.S now and you need to think about not just about the truth but also the in between period of enlightenment of past events to the American people and our future. Already each of us are striving to be less degenerate and create a better world. Americans need to be patriots now more than ever and be prepared to fight against the regime of the NWO. Soon (tm)

We're entering the world of Deus Ex

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Every western politician is (((controlled))) in a direct or indirect way. At this stage the only solution is Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing. Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away. The “Alt-right” (at least the e-celeb infested version) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

The current stock of human beings has been out-dysgenic'd. There are so many people who don't deserve to live due to their upbringing. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain practically infantile due to this decadence. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-old time being a degenerate.

It’s not simply a change of political parties we need at this point. Humankind needs a reset. A return to the type of society where if you were a greedy cunt (crony capitalist) you would be caste out of the town or village. This is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, way too big and have brought more misery to us. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

The Zeitgeist needs to be completely redefined. This is inevitable really, but people are scared of this viewpoint. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation we’re actually in. Even if you get rid of all the Jews or any similar group, you still have to get rid of the liberals, commies, kosher nationalists and cuckservatives ect. It won’t happen.

Ancaps and lolbertarians are also at fault. There's more to life than just "the economy" and materialist viewpoints found in both Capitalism and Communism. Before interest came to be, before some greedy tribesman asked for more than he gave away, everyone had their fair share. Not because of a "gibs me dat" system, just because it was impossible for 99,999% of society to unfairly benefit, and if you didn't work at all (live like a welfare leech) you would die for not being able to provide for yourself. It's what commie pipe dreams are made of, except with actual work involved.

Society is divided into two clear parts, the Haves, and the Have-Nots. We briefly had a period where it seemed this dynamic would disappear with the rise of the middle class, but since the 70s this class has effectively been culled in the west.

>So what’s then the ideal philosophy for society to follow if not an endless pursuit of prosperity?

Essentially we need to go back to Darwinian Eugenics, which in itself actually almost took off during the industrial revolution when it became clear to many we were spiralling downwards as a species. We have to do away with loans and financial manipulation, the idea that modern medicine should help the genetically unfit, and the imaginary concept of “human rights”. Many people who larp as edgy Natsocs and those that call themselves “redpilled” do not want to accept that modern civilization is what has led to our downfall, and now it will lead to our destruction as nature resets itself.

If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away from cities as possible.

>Don’t you feel any empathy for those that might perish? Don’t you want to save them?

Most normies base their opinions off 9gag memes. That’s why I say let it all burn in hell. I’m not sacrificing anything for such sickly people. It would just be arrogance at that point. Maybe some like Hitler thought there was a possibility because there was no internet, otherwise all hope ended there.

In fact this isn’t even a psychopathic mind-set to have. The psychopaths are the ones who do not understand these simple concepts. I used to think everyone was a normie - when in fact, we were the normies all along. I cannot imagine living like the average western individual today. I used to laugh at the “wake up sheeple” crowd until I woke up. It was depressing for a time, but now it’s just funny really. I started digging into all these organised nationalist/redpilled movements and groups but eventually found out they were all just another strain of the new-world-order virus. I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme one time. You honestly think playing their game of kosher elections (where you’re not allowed to address the JQ due to the brainwashing of populations from birth) is going to change anything?

I’ve come to realize all these political events, elections, movements ect have no true effect at all on where we’re going. Here’s a good analogy; it’s like kabuki theater for the goyim. But for those that have realized this and those that have been convinced; you are part of a small fringe that might outlast this event and can then ensure another chance for mankind as a whole, a chance for your descendants at the very least. For us to eventually reach the stars, we need to come to terms with this.

If you found this an interesting read first give the thread a bump and then watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t=

Stay strong, prepare, and good luck.

Normies buy into the whole "money is God" and "life has no meaning, just consume" shtick the elite pushes.

They changed it to Agenda 2020 because they were behind schedule

21 refers to 21st century

and you cucks want them to take your guns too!!!!

Look at the faggot using the globalist meme flag.

< Materialism is cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=WSrEAWWTd8Y

>Jay Greenberg

Every. Fucking. Time.

stopped watching after hearing his sub 90 iq accent

youtube.com/watch?v=UJMS0q-Hz4U

youtube.com/watch?v=Fcyb1QW1TRs

Miracles happen. We can make them happen. It's good to know exactly what is going on and plan accordingly and what you've learned from history is that there is no hope for this civilization to be redeemed, but don't underestimate the power the godly sovereign man possesses.

I hope what you say is true youtube.com/watch?v=xrD0aKcYSm0

woops wrong vid

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

I cry everytime

>Agenda 21
Welcome to the internet kid.

This is why based Adam Lanza purged (((them))). Lanza followed the work of based Anders Behring Breivik. At that moment, Lanza knew there was only one thing left to do.

Don't forget Agenda 24 & 30. 21 is important to understand but the UN has many other plans for not only setting up global government but also reducing populations afterwards.

[KB archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Special commitee 24 is the other important part to remember, notice its only refugoy countries and those that stand to benefit from the collapse of the west (white people)

>Materialism is cancer
Not "

That's why I'm homesteading. I'd like to see them force me off my land.

>yes goyim football induced brain damage is the most american thing ever

What an upstanding citizen. A true American.

Careful, your palingenetic ultranationalism is showing...

So you hate the ideas of economy and government. You want a reset. Sounds great. Enjoy the coming dark age.

Will you be spending it happily jerking off alone in your fascist tribalism cave or will you continue to be pissed off that society at large can't have your favorite nationalist lean if there is no organization to be called a nation?

Your living a myth for which you have presented no solution.
People are tribal.
Tribes ascend to become nations.
Even the Dark Ages while maintained through nationalistic organizations (organized religion and feudalism), surpassed those limits and became nations.
Reverting to tribalism doesn't solve the fucking problem.

So, admit it, you're nothing more than peasant angry that you can't find a feudal lord to protect you and your kind.

This is the future of America. Notice how the large dot represents only 3+ Million people.

It makes sense if you see the projected population of the US.

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

Around 54 million people. All connected via High Speed Railways living in megazones, just like in the hunger games.

>Comparing Based Brevik to beta Cuck Lanza

kys

What's their end goal here? I don't for a second believe they care the slightest about the environment. What they want big hunting reserves for the elite or what? If I did'nt know any better I'd say this was to make room for a full scale alien invasion, I mean "human settlement zones"? that don't sound right

You can keep knowledge and adjust. Civilization does not have to be babylon.

Control. Having everyone in a small environment where they have all the power means they can easily control us. Leaving open the "environment" is just an excuse

High def version

>alien invasion
That happened thousands of years ago. They're called "Jews."

> Notice how the large dot represents only 3+ Million people.
Then why aren't Toronto and Montreal large dots?

Satanism. One person rules over the world. Well we all know it wont last. Better prep yourself now for the war wont wait until you're ready once it starts

Canada will suffer even more.

America is now an obstacle and its removal already started with the first (((Bush))) in 88.
Most just didn't realize it

>he thinks Canada won't get annexed and depopulated

Day of the rake soon leaf

massive anime fapping cucktard detected.

>the sprawl is born

>not liking anime
>browses anime website

I know, I know. I don't have the option for the Polish flag, so I chose the closest thing, since we are cucked and technically in the EU...for now

these are just the final burps of a cadaver who didn't realize he was lethally poisoned

eventually, they all convert

The guy isn't even an American. Hes just a british propaganda agent. The British are behind all of the Islamist and terrorism. The entire island should be nuked yesterday.

We should live more in tune with nature. Animals are awesome! Modern comfort has turned people into disgusting pigs, with no appreciation for anything. Too many cars also

>America is now an obstacle and its removal already started with the first (((Bush))) in 88.
>Most just didn't realize it
25 years late user it happened in 1963

>mfw Eisenhower warned us, Kennedy warned us...

Related.

This thread got immediately shut down on /x/

I'm not beyond salvation. It's a bit creepy how you would make that connection, however. I still wonder how a guy like me can be more determined to actually do something with the time he is given on earth beyond becoming just another cog in the system and live for pleasure and happiness(but no fullfilment). Is it mental illness? Or is it just perception?(hint: it's actually neither)

Browse the /sig/ threads here on Sup Forums.

>Miracles happen.
No they don't.

Evolution, not Revolution

You forgot the feminine penis part

I'm talking about the hot phase here. The old satanist declared the NWO offcially open in 88, what came before was just tactical groundwork. Real open agenda began under him, continued under Clinton in Serbia and got finalized by Moneyface jr in Iraq. The rest is history

Yeah, sure. Florida and other flood planes being a major center of civilization.

And including SLC and anything south of Pueblo as a part of the "Front Range".

Better move to Detroit! It's really happening up there!

Agenda 21 was out of date 25 years ago when the fucking cherry-picking conspiracy theorists first picked it up. Yet they continue to wave it around as a flag of the NWO after conveniently forgoting to read the other articles leading up to it that actually described the thought experiment.

If nothing else, the UN resolution that contained Agenda 21 was rejected, in part, because it wasn't in touch with the contemporary thoughts on how to improve human life.

Call it neocapitalism or the singularity movement, there are better solutions to the problem. Agenda 21 is generally recognized as a laughable, deconstructionist wet dream.

What I'm saying is: If you think Agenda 21 is still being considered by a group akin to a NWO, your a fucking SJW.

Fuck you if you can't think laterally about solving humanities problems and have to fall back to shity ideas that weren't even valid when they were written.

>I don't have the option for Polish flag

Poland cannot into Geographic Location

monkeyface

Obongo just made sure the debt reached the 20 trillion so no escape for JewSA was possible. It's done

easily my favorite game of all time. its fucking perfect.

Breaking away from the larger society is really the only way to avoid exploitation.

My rural community is slowly being encroached upon by city types looking for suburbs to raise children in. Nothing is wrong with that, but so many of them are coming that they are destroying the very thing they want and recreating the very thing they fled.

Country will be gone in 20 years. I'd get the fuck out if I were you

you ever listen to william cooper op? He had a radio show where he talked about this exact stuff in the 90s and early 2000s. Bill Clinton himself called him "the most dangerous radio host in america"

>The bork knight rises.

Human is a relative term. The word Human carries connotations that no "person" actually exhibits, yet it has become normality for you to refer to yourselves as human. Similarly, having a soul carries implications that no person exhibits, and too you defy reason in claiming you have one.

If it makes you feel better at the end of the day to think you're superior than others because you have white skin instead of brown, what else is there for you when in truth, you will fall along with any other regardless of race or creed.

Your god is dead and any potential replacement has long lost patience.

There is no agenda, world order, illuminati, government or community that can save you, nor even an extant god interested. The race of people will be a blip in the rest of the history of the universe as it had been of the history of earth itself, as indistinguishable as grain of pepper among a desert of sand.

Hierarchy and struggle is intrinsic to humanity. To attempt to grasp utopia is to relinquish our humanity.

I think you're right.
This country is divided and (((multicultural)))
I'm a mutt so I don't really have a home.
I'm mostly Slavic so no one wants me anyway.
Even if Europe did take me they will be dead around the same the US is.

Maybe I'll just hide in Siberia until the global jihad reaches me.

Wow, shill, just wow.
Agenda 21 is literally the written down plan of the globalists, even (((wikipedia))) reports it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
people also spread this, to show that its not a partisan issue

I think he's a polak abroad rather. Maybe doesn't want to sport a German flag or something

kill yourself you absolute pretentious retard

Then prepare for whatever is coming, friend.

I already know what I have to do but I hope I can find some valuable information there, thanks.

Two sides of the same coin. Currently, we are devolving. They think they can create the singularity and breakaway from nature forever, but the thing they will create will be far from ephemeral, if they succeed. It will be something without a soul. Without meaning.

It's a miracle you haven't offed yourself yet, nihilist cuck

Can I please hide in Poland? I'm a Pole, Magyar, Slovene mutt. I'll only breed with fellow mutts.

My freedom doesnt allow me to view this video

Nothing but irony to hear that coming from something that will actually die.

No heaven for you. Your god is dead, 7 years your god has been dead and gone. Don't forget, it's 2010 for you for as long as you'll live.

Are you that surveyor in Florida from that thread a few days ago? I think we were discussing group land purchase and you were talking about agenda 21

If you can't watch it youtube.com/watch?v=L0BtLmit4N4

Quote?

>implying that we actually care what nihilists think

I'm enjoying my life and independence. I'm also prepared for the inevitable.
Fantasize all you want just keep in mind that you'll be the one hanging from the ceiling when reality shits on your childish LARPing mentality.

The people who fight this are actually boomers believe it or not. They're the ones who actually watch local government channels. Sadly though they don't know how to use the internet so no one really figures anything out en masse.

I'm sure he would sport a German car though, amirite krautcucks?

FUCKING KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEE
HEY (((YOU))) IF YOU'RE READING I'VE HAD IT WITH KIKE SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No I'm not