mobile.twitter.com/natephutson/status/916702054982103040
amp.tmz.com/2017/10/07/nelly-arrested-rape-washington
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr95SQT_P_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you make a new thread?

fuck off stupid anime fag

she wants it

Wuttt

Why was a 9 year old there in the first place?

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Watch till the end he starts twirling her hair all up in her face! What the fuck?!?

I want to die.

this, her whore mother is probably already pimping her out

HE DID THIS TO ANOTHER GIRL AT A DIFFERENT CONCERT

THE RAPPERS ARE COMING FOR THE CUNNY

twitter.com/natephutson/status/916702054982103040

because this is even more outragous and insane than the rape charge

To thunderous applause no less.

>AYO DAT GIRL SO LUCKY

black people are truly human garbage

I'm seeing lots of nogspeak in the outraged twitter comments. There have always been outliers within the black community that can be turned.

Get me outta here

If he was a White guy this would be national news. Everyone would be talking about how creepy White men are and about how most child molestors are White men.

Nevermind the facts that prove otherwise.

the reality is all of these negresses pretending to care have sex when they are 11 to 17 year olds

they are biologically mature faster than whites

>taking your kid to degenerate NIGGER concerts
It's always the shitty parents fault. Same as the retarded parents that took their young daughters to Ariana Grande's concert in Manchester and got blown up.
A concert literally singing about riding a mans dick so hard that she can't walk or licking all the cum off his cock and sharing it with another girl.

>sheboons holler and scream

Jfc

They are tribal, unlike White people. That's why they hated Bill Cosby until they found out he raped a bunch of White women. Now they stand up for Bill Cosby and support him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k

Niggers all over fagbook "why her mom let her on stage"
Baby raping nigger.

Why did her mom let her on the stage?

Oh wait. IT'S COUNTRY RELATED. He's on tour as a supporting act for Florida Georgia Line

Holy shit country has truly gone full degenerate. A lot of of disturbed people on comments it seems. Apparently he did this to another young girl at another show and the rape charge is related to a grown woman from a concert
>inb4 white.

To be fair, maybe he was just trying to be sweet to her or something. Like when a father pretends his daughter is a princess.

Y'all got Cernovich's attention
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/916712921673035777

This makes the rape claim seem way more possible. He was acting fucking weird last night man what he did to that girl is not fucking ok. You can see how uncomfortable she is when he starts twirling her hair and in her face in a sexual manner. He's not coming back from this.

>The media could not be played

Madonna tore the top off of an underage model and regularly goes out of her way to kiss much younger and attractive stars on stage, often to their obvious discomfort

holy shit, mods!
He literally finger blasting her

That fucked up cunt essentially tore her face off. The leaked crime scene photos are beyond disgusting. The nigger cannot truly accept how better looking the European woman is on average to a sub saharan African and once they have used them to a limit they try and deface them or outright kill them.

9yo blacks tend to look a lot older.

CERNOVICH IS A FUCKING KIKE WITH A GROSS BROWN CHILD THAT WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE HIM

Nonce.
mobile.twitter.com/natephutson/status/916702054982103040

This and the footage from 2 weeks ago makes it even more certain.
>inb4 he produces CP assisting R-Kelly and his alleged sex cult prisoners.
#BlackGate

Let's be honest, I know you creepy faggots are just jealous.

>nearly

This is why Jews go in ovens

WTF is a 9 year old white girl doing at a nigger conc... oh, it's murica.

Her parents offered her up to him, clearly not the first time either.

my cock just turned black and hard.

American culture is a wonderful thing

How does it feel having nigger headquarters stapled to your country?

He's touring with a country band right now. So the children were likely attending a country concert.

The fuck is wrong with niggers

Really dude you’re pathetic you’re posting your thread on every other thread looking for attention, this isn’t reddit you’re not gonna get any upboats

SAGE

>letting your child go to a rap concert
Yeah.... what.

Nelly was just arrested for rape. srsly

I think he wanted to make the girl happy or something but didn't realize just how creepy what he was doing was.

You have to understand it's not like he just molested some random 9 year old. She was a fan, she came to his concert, and people like that view the artists as gods usually. So doing some harmless flirty thing with her would usually make a fan swoon or something, but I think he didn't realize just how weird it is to do that to someone that young.

Nelly is on tour with Florida Georgia Line right now. A hick hop country concert at best.

god damn niggers and jews, bad news

>Nelly arrested for rape!
amp.tmz.com/2017/10/07/nelly-arrested-rape-washington

Sup Forums moves to fast to have my threads die so some las vegas conspiritard shit can stay up

cry about it

degeneracy of our culture as a society. looks like hes grooming these 2 kids at these two seperate incidents. the way he conversates with the child asking "do you like your teacher?", placing him in the dominant role and child as student then BAM he blinsides victim with the hair twirl/face close up and singing, the kid must have thought "wtf" but didnt flinch because is in "learning mode" from nellys "teacher" comment. kid had no chance second was thrown on stage by cucked parent/caregiver.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr95SQT_P_4

There are more niggers in the USA than there are people on this island.

The difference being, niggers are on the very bottom of social status here compared to the USA where they are second only to Jews, white americucks even offer up their little girls to famous niggers, such is like in burgercuckistan.

>Jews pimping your kids
>Niggers living the life molesting them, stealing your money, getting your women
>Your own country men hating on you and actively exterminating you
How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

She was there for a country concert. She probably doesn't even know who nelly is because he is a has been. All she knows is she got asked to goin stage.

Jews made it about race. Divide an Conquer. That's how Jews win.

We need to take back our media, banks, governments, and judicial system.

shut up faggot

None of that is actually happening, though.

Fair enough, but how does Nelly know whether she's a fan or not? Are you sure she wasn't a Nelly fan?

I'm not saying what he did wasn't creepy, it was. I just don't think he intended it to be or that he's actually a pedophile or something.

Remove the rubber bands from the base asap or else it's gonna fall off

>Muh truck, muh whisky, muh Budweiser music
>Not having always been degenerate

This

((( Cernovich )))

Think of the type of people (blonde, white trash) who bring their kids to go to see a hillbilly hick country band in the first place. Nelly clearly planned this, what a sick fuck he is.

Had it been a white guy, Dindus would've rushed the stage.

It is happening. But if ignoring it helps you sleep it night, keep on ignoring breh.

he's touring with Florida Georgia line, that's why white people are there

That video is the ultimate argument against civic nationalism.

So he was being friendly to a kid. Nothing happened to her, niggers are just cringey.

Because whites are superior. They hold us to the standard of our overarching culture. They hold blacks, to nigger tier standards, like this. We won't win by pleasing them.

This is national news you fucking sperg, it's lead story on every major publication and trending on Twitter. Fucking retard.

It helps if you leave your basement and don't get your world view from the internet. The jews can't "pimp my kids" because I'm not a shitty parent. Blacks aren't stealing my wife or whatever cuckold fetish shit you guys are obsessed with. Nobody tried to exterminate me. I've been going outside for over 30 years and nobody has ever threatened to kill me, hate me, or whatever other minority SJW shit you intend to focus on.

If you believe what that guy said is true, you spend way too much time on the internet and you should genuinely seek therapy for your cuckold fetish.

You have shit standards. Let all the blacks touch your white daughter then.

>Niggers being violent
>Somehow this is newsworthy

Kangz. America doesn't need mooslooms, they already got them.

This. Look at R Kelly. Look at OJ. Look at Cosby. Once blacks become rich and successful, they take it out on every decent looking white woman who comes their way. They are desperate to live out their sick revenge fantasy against whitey.

>molests
That's pretty average stuff, I've done that with kids too.

>this
>violence
It was sensual, though?

whoa dude like your personal anecdotes trump everybody else's personal anecdotes! how brilliant! fucking kill yourself retard.

>lolis getting blacked

WE NEED TO BRING BACK SLAVERY

RIGHT FUCKING
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They do when the retards responding, like you, are obvious paranoid schizophrenics that think the internet is how the real world really is and that everything you see on the internet is happening on some kind of grand, wide scale.

You guys present a far more hateful and insidious world view than the world actually is. If you actually went outside sometimes, you would notice the world isn't ending.

Bro. he crossed the line with the kid. The way he forcefully grabbed her and spin her around was fucked. You could tell after that she was uncomfortable.

You presume I agree with the people you were pathetically trying to argue with. You're the fucking paranoid schizo, dumbass. I'm just bringing up how you are ludicrously terrible at making a point. Keep on projecting, you putrid old brainlet.

Just because you personally haven't noticed doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Nobody ever said the brainwashing and degeneration o fyouth and society would be obvious (though at times it undeniably is), it's all about subterfuge. Marxists have literally admitted this is how they will get their way. They're indoctrinating young people with cultural Marxism at every university now and you don't even give a shit because you're such a sleepy good goy. Go back to plebbit.

of youth*

CORRECT QUESTION

>comparing an island to a third of an entire fucking continent
You're a dumb little spic huh?

>You presume I agree with the people you were pathetically trying to argue with. You're the fucking paranoid schizo, dumbass.

You're so frustrated and angry at me for no reason that you've gone full retard. If you don't agree with them, why the fuck are you typing to me like a butthurt faggot? How the hell am I being paranoid?

Remember, I'm not the guy claiming jews are destroying my kids and "pimping them", that blacks are "stealing all of my women", and that everyone hates me and wants me to die. I'm the guy arguing AGAINST that paranoia.

It is perfectly natural to assume that you agree with those paranoid sentiments when you get so buttflustered over me claiming those things aren't true. It indicates that you think there is validity to their opinions.

>I'm just bringing up how you are ludicrously terrible at making a point

Oh the irony...

What you're saying is a blatant racist statement from the Old School.
And it's very, very hard to refute.

hahahaaaa of course this is coming from a britfag. Fucking cuck.

>Just because you personally haven't noticed doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Just because you claim to have noticed something happening doesn't mean it actually is.

>Nobody ever said the brainwashing and degeneration o fyouth and society would be obvious (though at times it undeniably is), it's all about subterfuge. Marxists have literally admitted this is how they will get their way. They're indoctrinating young people with cultural Marxism at every university now and you don't even give a shit because you're such a sleepy good goy. Go back to plebbit.

Yeah, yeah. Everyone is a blind sheep unless they believe your brand of retarded shit. Tell you what. You go back to obsessing over jews on Sup Forums and being convinced that your wives and daughters are being BLACKED by the thousands and I'll go on not being a paranoid retard and enjoying my life.

I AM GETTING FUCKING MAD!!!

Because countering with your own anecdotes is autistic. I don't care what you're trying to claim out of it. You're just a vapid, argumentative faggot completely unwilling to realize a shred of self-awareness who is just whinging for much-needed attention. Honestly, you really do need to kill yourself. It's doesn't take anger to point out you're a fucking intellectual midget.
>inb4 it takes anger to advocate suicide
welcome to the internet, grampsie

CLOWNED

They are being taught to by the (((media))) and their good goy parents.

That's right goyim!! We're even going to force it onto the young children!!!!! Have them watch the television now!!!

Who's a good goy??

Can Blacks get Blacked???

>Because countering with your own anecdotes is autistic

It's not just my own anecdotes. Are you going to claim that if any given person on this website leaves their hovel right now, they're going to get death threats? That insidious jews are going to hop on them and try to molest their daughters?

It's not just my experience, you fucking idiot. It's not like this is some very specific anecdote or life experience. It's just common sense for anyone who lives a normal life that this shit isn't happening constantly. It festers on the internet and it SEEMS pervasive to these people because they spend all of their time obsessing over it.

>You're just a vapid, argumentative faggot completely unwilling to realize a shred of self-awareness who is just whinging for much-needed attention

You are projecting super hard here.

No, but they can get NIGGERED.

Jail the parents.
A 9yo doesn't belong in a rap concert.
Her parents are degenerates and likely molest her daily or rent her out to other degenerates.