I want to start a race war to liberate White Europeans from non-whites, but I'm Muslim myself

I want to start a race war to liberate White Europeans from non-whites, but I'm Muslim myself

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertelorism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself, faggot

Blow up a bunch of BLM activists for the laughs

If you start a race war whatever side you're on whites will win so it doesn't matter

>liberate White Europeans from non-whites, but I'm Muslim
Can't be real.

Become al-Masih Dajjal and convert the masses!

Easy. Terrorist attack. Makes them look bad and gives more of a platform to right-wing movements. If you kill enough there might be actual policy change.

Stay in Muslim countries and talk about how (((they))) want to control the world through divide and conquer and how (((they))) are manufacturing the refugee crisis to create civil unrest in Europe and the Middle East to further (((their))) goals.

>being this delusional

Give interviews with Muslims that hate and want to kill Europeans (while pretending to agree with them) and post these on youtube to redpill normies.

Get your people to leave Europe... Muslims do not belong there.

AYO HOL UP, I want to help Europeans without harming Muslims

Encourage the rise of White Sharia, where white people convert to Islam but keep their racial identity.

I want to help commies but I'm a nazi what should I do

Draw Swastikas on welfare offices

I feel you user, I want the same now after having spent time on this board. Now I want a white ethnostate and fight for the glory of the Aryan master race even though I myself am not even European. Fucking Sup Forums radicalised me REEEEEEE

You're lack of historical perspective makes me think about this poem.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate

Whites where the last civilization to get guns and gunpowder, but utilized them the best. Niggers think they're though. Whites are just controlling themselves. Push them enough, they wont just push back they will crush whoever stands in their way.

Start propaganda in your own country that Muslims shouldn't accept the degenerate way of European life and return home to make their own country great again. Europe has extremely generous welfare though so good luck

Because Turkey never affected the development of Europe. Muslims and their libraries are the sole reason Renaissance Europe got its hands on so much material from classical Greece and Rome. We wouldn't know half as much about Socrates (my hero) if it weren't for Muslims.

Fuck off, shitskin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertelorism

AYY

It would seem that we did far more with said knowledge than the muslims ever did.

OH YEAH BLACK MEN THINK THEY'RE SO THOUGH. I think I'm though too. Read a book.

>Muslim
Just kys

White Sharia is the only hope for the white race to keep pace with these cockroaches

> (OP)
>Blow up a bunch of BLM activists for the laughs
And shout durka durka.

While I agree that we cared much more for classical knowledge and the development of the scientific method was amazing, wasn't it a Muslim who created Algebra (the first step to Calculus)?

I'm definetely whiter than you both

Watch "The Man In the High Castle" and ask yourself why Obergruppenführer John Smith did what he did after the war.

Yes. The Arab world got most of their mathematical foundations from the Indians (like the so called Arabic numerals), but they still made some interesting developments.

Are you seriously citing a movie?

Currently reading: "Waar men niet over spreekt" by Wim van Rooy. What are you reading? Donald duck doesn't count

Finally, someone who isn't so Fascist out of their fucking mind that they put some thought into history besides the false notion "Because Capitalism was developed in Europe and used mostly in Europe until the 20th century, white people are literally gods."

Just fix your own middle eastern country making it so there's no real incentive to move to Europe for your poor masses.

Gulliver's Travels and my old AP Bio textbook, beyatch. Don't want to be mean, it's just discouraging to see people on the internet let their left hemisphere rot until they can barely speak.

>middle eastern cunt

I'm not from there

well that is a bit of a predicament, isn't it?
You could fix the Muslim countries and then everyone would want to come back, I suppose

>Are you seriously citing a movie?
A series actually but yes.
Got a point to make about the character's moral decision or not?

Do you geniuinely believe that """"muslim countries""""" is a united state?
And how would I fix them?

Why did her dad combine her with the dog?

Movies are metaphors, not civics textbooks. Unless they're documentaries.

Few people these days understand the trinity.
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Man, Wife and Child.
Body, Mind and Spirit.
8 hours work, 8 hours sleep and 8 hours rest.

You see? All things good come in three. When we dedicate our lives to good things we will learn that these have always three main components. To have a healthy life, you need to maintain your body by exercise, maintain your mind by exercise and maintain your spirit by praying and using your body and mind to do the works of the lord.

Bosanac?

I totally agree. Isn't reading part of the resting stage? I seriously am sorry for my rudeness earlier, I thought you were one of those people who could confuse contractions with possession until their entire post was unintelligible.

reconcile yourself with the fact that you're a puppet of the jews and keep doing whatever you were already doing

muny

And yes I do understand the trinity. I've read the introduction to the gospel of John.

ayyy

just secretly record radical imams and post online. that will help immensely

So you cant ponder upon morals in a fictional story?
Im starting to think you havent seen the series. Have no idea what it is about or what the character Im pointing at moral struggle entitles to the subject OP asked about.

I don't need to watch a specific series to know that movies take the facts waaaaaay out of context for the sake of drama.

convert

Convert to Christianity and pretend you're ethnic Greek or Italian.
Nobody will notice.

Accept Jesus Christ.

>I seriously am sorry for my rudeness earlier
Don't be, Being rude weeds out the weak minded.

Reading is part of the resting stage yes, I try to not make unintelligible gibberish but since English is not my first language it does not always come out too well.

Working is what gives you your livelihood. Resting is what you do to relax. Reading is very relaxing, expanding your mind is very relaxing. Going to church is very relaxing. Working out is also considered rest to me. It makes your body work but can let your mind rest. Balance, discipline and effort are the pillars of being a man.

Why should I pretend to be shitskin?

I'm just saying it shouldn't be the ONLY piece of evidence for an argument. Unless the argument concerns the media.

Shoot up any refugees welcome christian church or any christian church. They are all publicly anti-racist anyway and deserve death. Kill christcucks- help the Whites

There are no Historical facts on that serie its pure fiction.
You keep assuming a false representation when I have already said its pure fiction.
This conversation is going nowhere.

fpbp

JESUS KEK ITS AN AYY LMAO

The fact that you can speak intelligibly in this language without having been born bilingual just makes my initial prejudice all the more stupid XD

do what muslims do best, explode

Don't worry, the globalist are way ahead of you, they got the race war covered.

Do you really think they expect all of Europe to mix together by choice?

NO. What they are really expecting is a race war between Europeans and Arabs. As with all wars, there will be massive raping on both sides.

Populations mix far better when there is a race war + rape than through leftists teaching you to interbreed.

found the kike

I didn't say historical facts. I said political notions. I didn't say false representation, I said money-corrupted representation. Citing only a fictitious work is a red flag in the first place.

Taqiya is widely practiced by Islam, if he converts but keeps lying he will not have converted. His family will notice, his environment will notice, they will kill him because he has "rejected" the "great" teachings of islam.
You'd rather have a shitbrain?
You can help by taking a few rifles from the stock at your local mosque, then you can shoot up during one of the five prayers. Will be a great help if you have friends who do this at different mosques simultaneously.

>You can help by taking a few rifles from the stock at your local mosque,
weeeeew