This is what happens when you call Black person N-word outside /pol. Know your place or else we'll make you know it

This is what happens when you call Black person N-word outside /pol. Know your place or else we'll make you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4fhcvn5vg
youtube.com/watch?v=wvEQwfiEaQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to kill a wh*Te subhuman i want to break its bones

So niggers can be provoked to violence with a simple word? We already know nogs have poor implulse control and an inability to reason or see the consequences of their actions.

Further proof instagram is currppt

I guess black folk never heard the saying
Sticks and Stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me

the problem is that YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT. get it? WE DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SAY IT. You have to obey us. Or else we will fucking crush you like the Yakub's seeds you are.

The greatest city on earth, now overrun with diseased vermin pretending to be human.

>average t*Rk

This is what happens when melanin-rich individuals behave rudely in real life. Remember your manners, or we'll remind you!

this is what happens when you want to pull Muslims off of their sisters

lol pretty sure words wasnt what broke the white ass crackers bones

Nigger, you're the faggot who posts blacked images all day long because you're the outcast at your school.
>inb4buti'mpopularguise

kill yourself.

>subhuman Turk
>average male height 5 foot 8
>average IQ 90
>physically hideous
>backwards, shithole of a country

Jealousy really does make you Turks hate the white man, doesn't it?

where did this happen?

Nigger please. We conquered the world and enslaved your ancestry. When deeply outnumbered in the various South African wars, we still slaughtered you like cattle.

Stop taking advantage of our weakness, our mercy, our grace period.

Because all it's doing is waking the younger of us up.

And we won't be as kind this time. We will end all of your bloodlines.

Fuck you, nigger.

been a while since ive seen turkbro, glad he is back to decimate some wh*tes

Oh. They have. They were beat with sticks and had stones thrown at them. They said fuck your mantra

And he will wake up, recover in the hospital, and start killing niggers like you at night.
And he is right.
Well played asshole.

OK NIGGER POLICE BETTER STANDBACK BEFORE I DROP THIS BOMBSHELL ON YA
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

you're free to say what you want but you better be prepared for the consequences of your actions

Dude, last time i was in Turkey the dudes looked like pic related

or are you this one magical Turk-Nigger Hybrid everyone tells me about, who is able to make me a Kebab WHILE picking my Cotton ?

Violence is the way to power, buddy.

>you better watch out! soon we're really gonna do something! your time is coming black man!
pathetic

turks are white, so you're probably an outcast nigger lol

>Get called a nigger
>Act like one in return
Every time

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

shoo shoo balkanrapebaby

>we
I knew turks were niggers.

We are taking that clay back, by the way.

Nice bubba, can you tell us the story about how you got your three-legged sister preggus behind that barn again?

trash taking out the trash = trashception

IDK what's so hard about not saying 'nigger' IRL. I don't use lots of words. "Fleek" comes to mind. I don't use it, and I don't feel like I'm missing anything by not using it.

Stop using a white language made for whites.

he probably didn't even say anything

the "knockout game" involves suckerpunching people who are minding their own business just for the nigger of it

don't you watch Colin Flaherty's youtube channel?

This is what happens to wannabe-nazi wh*Te subhumans when they go out

Know your place.
Your era is over.
This be a Black century now.

Why bother calling someone a nigger when you can just easily treat them like the niggers that they are?

You don't need to call a nigger a nigger for him to act like a nigger.

That would've happened if the guy sneezed.
I'm pretty sure there's a special place in Heaven for martyrs that die fighting negromancy.

I do it all the time, and I carry.

This is what happens when sh*Tskins sh*Tskin. Get it? Go be a sh*Taking somewhere else.

>rare

>wh*Te masterrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Jul 14, 2013

kys nigger

If you niggers are so tuff...
How did we enslave you.

Anything blacks have is thanks to white people.

The only reason you can do that is because you nigger-muslims are a protected species in the west. Try to do that shit where the police doesn`t cuddle you and see what happens faggot.

Oh nice, another nigger getting boiled soon.
>Will kill this cracker because he said something razist
>Why am I in death row now?
>That's razist

Hey, roach, one question, roach: are you the prick roach from KC, roach?

I remember you, roach.

How does it feel to be a roach, roach?

>inb4 roach says: monkey

I am not one, but I'd still prefer to be a monkey than a roach, roach.

I am gonna read a book, roach. Do you know what a book is, roach? Have a good night's sleep, roach.

Bye-bye, roach. Tell your roach mom that I miss her roach ass, roach.

sticks? stones? this is advanced african technology.

WE

Remember me?

The nigger could tell he wouldn't fight so there you go. Christopher Cantwell would've whooped that nigger's ass.

>that butthurt

Says a hook nosed manlet Turk Roach.

>not being ashamed of being a nigger
Mehmet your ancestor knew they were niggers and repented and fought alongside the fuher.
Repent of your niggerness.

Lol, fucking cockroach

I just wanna know if you are a secular Turk or for the Islamisation of your Country
Honest question there

>t. triggered subhuman

what the fuck

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Oh, I love these games! Your mom smells so bad defense contractors put her farts in tear gas!

Roach can't fly a choppa

Copy Pasta Roach can't even be origional

Resorting to + approving of immediate violence because someone said a word simply proves that they're indeed niggers.

btfo by Iraq

how does it feel to be so weak that you're hurt by words?

Enjoy it while you can nogs. We "cumskins" can only be pushed for so long. Everything you blacks live off off came from whites. All the money you use to pay for shit comes from whites.

Keep in mind, you're pushing a race of people who have waged multiple wars on such a large scale that they resulted in hundreds off millions of deaths, and launched our technology centuries forward in the span of a few decades. More whites died in single battles during WWI than all of the blacks during the slave trade, and guess what?

We still outnumber you.

bubba, please

Ye im thinking he's a proxy i would test it if i knew some niggerspeak.

I've no problem calling niggers "niggers". Just like I've no problem telling greasy subhuman turks that they are homosexual queers who worship a cock sucking nigger pedo.

(You)

>Know your place
indeed.

jealous of this ?

this guy is fucking hilarious, why is a turk larping as an american nigger?

meanwhile in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4fhcvn5vg

kill niggers, killer niggers kill niggers

AINT

I would punch that idiot just because he revealed his powerlevel. Too soon.

And another nigger gets thrown in jail for assault. Well done.

Oh and notice how noble and honourable whites are in comparison to niggers and subhuman turks.

Once we beat the ever loving shite out of you one on one, we walk away when you are neutralised. Not like the chimp out gang stomping that you fuckers do.

yettim brem :DDD

A wild german antifa faggot appears!

youtube.com/watch?v=wvEQwfiEaQI

nigger nigger nigger nigger

I am so glad that wh*Tes are finally going extinct. The number of single wh*Te women with half breeds is going up. Can't blame the BLACK brothers for abandoning them, wh*Te women aren't for marriage

DOIN

Is there a non nig nogged up version of pol? You know without niggers and nigger lovers? Sry newfag here.

I WILL SAY WHATEVER I WANT TO SAY WHENEVER I WANT TO SAY IT, NIGGER.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

nice larp.
no turk, may he be as dark as humanly possible,
would never dare to be named in a group with blacks/niggers.

Please post more pictures like that mr BLACK man
i hate wh*Tes

Tell me this is fake. I'd get mad to but wtf

He’s a zanj, call him that and watch him never reply to you kek

>Call a subhuman a nigger
>watch as they magically transform and act exactly how you expect them too
Stupid turk. I knew you'd be back eventually. I can't wait until we turn your country into NEW AMERICA.

>argentinian pokemon-pua reporting in
Who gives a shit about antifa, mongrel

shoo shoo wh*Te subhuman