I was an avid 2nd amendment supporter until I saw this comic. I always wanted to own a gun to fight the government...

I was an avid 2nd amendment supporter until I saw this comic. I always wanted to own a gun to fight the government, but when I saw this comic I realized the truth. What's the point of owning a gun when the government has tanks and drones and nukes? Just give up your guns now, like I did, and accept the reality.

OP is a faggot

Stop posting this every damn day

>allowing a cartoon to change your beliefs
found the atheist.

thank you for posting this wonderful comic fellow 2nd amendment enthusiast, it, and your post have convinced me as well.

>The government can afford to use hell fire missiles on several million citizens in a civil war

What the fuck i am in Austria but my flag is Swedish, I normally live in Sweden though.

Hey gun control retards, read this

common sense difficult for you or something?

How liberals think war works.

>pic related how it really works

Well you sure told them granny boomer

the government is already tyrannical, we just haven't realized it yet

The United States Government has extensively studied the concept of second American Civil War (along the assumption that it will be left versus right. HMM. I WONDER WHY THEY MIGHT POSSIBLY DO THAT.) Their conclusion is as follows: They don’t have a snowball’s chance in Hell of winning. The moment civil war is declared, the government loses. No scenario or outcome ends in their success. Period. It’s just a matter of how long it takes.
A longer analysis will follow, but here are the salient points.

30% of the American population will actively revolt.

This alone is enormous and damning. Historically, you only need 10% of the population to actively participate in a rebellion to successfully overthrow the establishment: We only had 15% of the population actively attempting to throw out the British during the Revolutionary War; roughly 70% of what remained was neutral and simply stood by. By contrast, 30% of Americans in modern America would support a revolution to stop their own government if it happened tomorrow That’s how discontent the people are and how much the people don’t support the government.

Tell that to Vietnam :^)

Saged, reported for spam.

The government would need infrastructure more than rebels would.

Already working with significant handicaps, the establishment would need electricity, access to the Internet, bridges, and airports to coordinate any active campaign against the rebellion. By contrast, the rebellion can work in the dark. Considering how easy it would be to sabotage US infrastructure, one of the first things the rebellion would do is collapse bridges, destroy, or seize power plants, and cover the Interstate in IEDs. This is relatively simple to accomplish, and it would inflict enormous damage on the establishment’s ability to restore order. It would also cost an enormous amount of time and effort to fix any sabotage, because the establishment would need to provide military protection to any workers attempting to rebuild, which is a drain their active fighting personnel resources that they could not afford.

Taking America in a land war is almost impossible.

The United States is absolutely full of natural terrain chokepoints, making marching an army across it against armed resistance almost impossible, and it is large enough that no sustained air campaign would be possible. The Japanese Admiralty realized this themselves during WWII, which is why many of them were against attempting to invade. Also, by an interesting coincidence, most of those chokepoints are in hard conservative states, where the resistance would be strongest. The government would lack the ability to reclaim its own land by force, especially when the previous point about infrastructure is taken into account. President Lincoln, on the matter of potential European involvement in the first American Civil War, stated, “All the armies of Europe with a Bonaparte as a commander, could not take a drink from the Ohio.”

OP has about much sense as a fucking bullfrog has hair.

How many meters per second can he shoot his load? Is it deadly at distances beyond 10 meters?

>Same ol' concern trolling from the left KEK

A significant majority–between 55 and 70%–of the military would defect to the side of the citizens.

The problem with suppressing the people with a military, that literature and fantasy tend to overlook or ignore, is that the military is the people, too. In order to get any military to fight their own, you first have to convince them that it is necessary to do so–that it is justified. The Communists also ran into this problem, but they overcame it with psychological conditioning and creating a dog-eat-dog atmosphere within the military. The American government having actively recruited people who are patriotic, practical, brave, who have civilian families, and having reinforced those values throughout their training process, lacks the ability to convince the majority of their fighting force to engage against their own people. The moment a civil war breaks out, over half of the American military will defect to the rebel side. They will bring military gear with them and, more dangerous, military training. lt only takes one Navy Seal or Army Ranger to potentially train hundreds of civilians into a dangerous resistance force. They’ve done it before, in other nations. You can be damn sure they can do it on their own home turf.

Rapist and criminal scum that want to kill you dont have tanks and drones..

But it gets better.

At least 10% of the people who defect to the civilian side would not do so openly, and they would not abandon their posts.

The moment a civil war starts, not only does America lose over half its military to the cause, but their own command structure will suddenly be infested with moles, plants, and “traitors.” There would be almost no way of knowing who is actually on their side and who is supporting the uprising. Worse yet, if one of those people happens to be the captain of one of the nuclear submarines on standby in dark water, the civil war is already lost before it even gets started.
Russia has already publicly stated that it will support any rebellion in the United States against the established government and will send troops and aid to support the resistance. This is pretty self-explanatory. The last thing the government would need during a civil war is Russia breathing down its neck, but they would get exactly that. To supplement two-thirds of their own military leaving and civilians being trained by military elites, Spetsnaz would drop in and the resistance would get armor and air support from the only other nation on the planet that stands a decent chance of fighting us openly and winning.

The media fearmongers because it’s profitable.

The media, for all of its paid shillery, would give coverage of everything the resistance does because it is immensely profitable for them to do so. It would be guaranteed views. The only response the establishment would have would be to either allow it or order a total media blackout on the rebellion. Either way they lose, because both outcomes would awaken hundreds of thousands–if not millions–of people. We can only win on the media arena, and they can only lose. It’s merely a matter of what they think will minimize their losses.

American civilians are armed and dangerous.
In spite of all of the illegal attempts from the political left to disarm the American people, there are approximately 89 guns for every 100 Americans. Furthermore, we are one of the top three arms manufacturers on the planet (the others being Russia and France). The establishment would be in trouble even if their opponents were unarmed, but any rebellion of the people in America is, by definition, an armed one. They could be easily armed further by stealing weapons or even outright being given them by sympathetic interests (unsurprisingly, an overwhelming number of weapons manufacturers on American soil are deeply traditionalist, and the odds are good that many minor–and at least one major–would side with the rebels).

post in my thread you bastards

The flags are linked to your google account/data, not where you're currently posting from.

OP=Massive Faggot

The last resort Catch 22.

The United States has an enormous stockpile of munitions and explosives, up to and including a massive number of nuclear warheads. But they cannot use any of this in this Civil War. The establishment has to play a game of “we’re the good guys” with the rest of the world while this is all taking place. There will be lines they cannot cross, because to do so would elevate the issue from being an internal matter to an international one. The moment they throw an ICBM at Ohio or drop a nuke on Austin, Texas, it stops being a civil war and becomes an international relief effort where the other militaries of the other first world nations come to save the American people from their own out-of-control and tyrannical government. The rebellion, meanwhile, is not nearly so limited re: the hypothetical nuclear submarine captain. The rebels could threaten–without bluffing–to nuke Washington DC, but the establishment has no equivalent threat they could return.

How many guns are in civilian hands in this country? How many civilians are there? How many police, military, and national guard members are there? How many of those government troops would actually fight their friends, family, and neighbors? I bet our guns will work fine

Shit pasta of the original.

>granny boomer
no correlation, kys

Guns are for shooting the drone PILOT. He's gonna leave his base eventually.

Tanks, Drones, and Nukes need people to operate them.....think about it.

Sage.

assad side stepped this problem by hiring a foreign military. Xi Jiping (sp) addresses it by having his military specifically loyal to him.

in america we have an all volunteer army. you only join because you want to protect your country. and you swear your oath to the constitution, not your leaders.

of all the armies that should have defected and didnt, the american military seems poised to do the right thing.

>right-wing retard pretending to be a left-wing retard pretending to be a right-wing retard.
I don't understand the purpose of this type of trolling, and yet I see it so often. What is your goal??

if you are weak enough, that a 3 Panel Comic is changing your Outlook, we dont Need you anyway

The U.S. military is voluntary, entire corps,legions, leadership and equipment will join the overthrow of tyranny, everyone is sick of congress and the senate, corporate lobbies and political corruption, soon faggots...soon.

wtf I love drone strikes on innocent people now

That comic really spoke to me. You know, I really didn't believe that I needed a Jet Plane capable of bombing people, but now I see.

Nice post, and quite accurate. Though I do not believe it will be left v. right, but it will be a race war with some elements of white leftists mixed in. Most of your white leftist types are armchair left. Even if it was l v r the majority of competent armed citizens is right leaning, so the Russians gaining a foot hold would be nil. The rest is spot on though.

(OP)

Check this out, shill:

/thread

>I was a supporter of America and her constitution til I decided it was stupid and I'm gonna stay here and complain about it instead of moving

Those tanks and drones sure suppressed the Taliban in Afghanistan. They're so suppressed now that they're still being fought 16 years later. Children conceived after 9/11 are fighting with them and against them.

Suppressed. As. Fuck.

Pray tell me how the taliban with shitty AKs and homemade bombs are still such a problem?

Plus if they did use those weapons on their own citizens it would be a propaganda boom for their enemies.

>Nobody has posted this yet

FPBP

song of every weak leftist faggot "why fight if your enemy is stronger and bigger than you, just take the dick". Fuck you.