What are Sup Forums's favorite historical regimes and why?

I'll start
>Early US
First and only example of Liberal ideals being put into practice
>Prussia under Bismarck
Exceptionally productive and efficient
>Japan under Hirohito
Because I'm a weeb with yellow fever
>The Byzantines
Kept mudshits out of Europe for nearly a millennium, only true heirs of Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In Chronological order:
5:Cathar Languedoc
4:Taiping Heavenly Kingdom
3:Soviet Union under Stalin
2:Post civil war Taiwan under Chiang Kai-Shek
1:Rojava

Pleb tier taste.

Patrician taste coming through.

you have pleb tier taste.

KYS, just KYS

>Germany before WWI
Pretty much was the dreamland of everyone who was fascinated by science and technology while having traditional values. Also was incredibly AESTHETIC.
>Austria-Hungary
Every major city was beautiful and was the first nation to ever have two capitals at the same time.
>Alexander II's Russian Empire
It was when Tsardom peaked at and serfdom was abolished.
>Spain before Franco
Spain used to have an ancient and sacred law created by the Catholic Kings in which jews and muslims were banned from ever living in the country.
>Salazar's Portugal
1000/10 aesthetics while having an awesome fashy regime.
>Ancient Greece
It was a very beautiful and wacky nation and I love everything about it.
>Visigoth Spain
It was pretty much going to be a Western Byzantium but a civil war lead to it getting destroyed.
>French Kingdom
A pure catholic kingdom which had beautiful sights everywhere. Had revolutionaries not have Napoleon, France would have sank into pure chaos.

Except here's the thing, Muslims didn't exist in the ancient times.

>Ottoman empire
Religious and cultural tolerance, produced a vibrant and prosperous culture by incorporating elements from all peoples within it. Offered equal opportunities for all, and was two steps ahead from all European civilizations of its time in terms of tolerance and open mindedness.
>Umayyad Caliphate
Brought the Islamic golden age to Iberia, home of science of scholarly learning. Unprecedented scientific and philosophical achievements unparrarelled by any European kingdom of its time, cultural and religious tolerance
>Abbasid caliphate
Liberated the peoples of the middle east from the tyranny of the Byzantines and the Persians, gave them freedom and rights.

>inb4 leftist cuck
I'm a history student, so your shitty right-wing memes are hardly relevant to me.

Didn't Ottomans hate Christians and Europeans? Also Armenian genocide.

What the fuck are you talking about? The Ottoman empire was the most tolerant empire of its time. Europe could hardly compete

When I meant Spain before Franco I meant Spain 1492-1939.

>responding to Kekistanis

>>Umayyad Caliphate
>Brought the Islamic golden age to Iberia, home of science of scholarly learning. Unprecedented scientific and philosophical achievements unparrarelled by any European kingdom of its time, cultural and religious tolerance

I remember reading that they hated Christians and white people in generally

Oh

Except im right. Islam didn't even exist until 700

Umayyad Iberia would have evolved into a flourishing multicultural Islamic superpower if it wasn't for Catholic subhumans like yourself destroying it.

How is that relevant to his post? He never claimed otherwise.

Im not catholic and I would destroy it today.

Death to semitismous.

He said "ancient law banning muslims". No ancient law would ban muslims since muslims didn't exist in the ancient times

Ummayyad Iberia was a fucking ISIS-tier battleground shithole.
>Muh science
Visigoths already had that and were fucking expanding on Roman Culture. The fucking Moor invaders were illiterate. Also, stealing Byzantine texts and later adopting it doesn't count as being scientific.
>Muh tolerance
Christians lived like fucking ghetto niggers, you brown cocksucking mudshit.

muslim cucks LUL

>muslims were banned from ever living in the country
why are franco shills so stupid?

Christcucks can't help but vilify Islam out of jealousy. You just can't hope to attain the level of civilizational advancement Islamic empires enjoyed.

tfw we could have had a modern day spanish inquisition

sorry, I though you said franco spain, I'd say pre-liberalism spain was better

Your entire nation is build upon genocidal Islamophobia and imperialism.

oh yes, the same advancement that allowed them to live in mud huts for centuries.

That only would have happened if the Carlists won.

They are not at fault for falling victims to the perfidious tricks of backstabbing European imperialists

Cool opinion.

>genocidal Islamophobia and imperialism
Good

smegma

And that's precicely why you don't deserve to exist. Spain belongs to Al-Andalus

> backstabbing European imperialists
the world would have been better off if european imperialism never ended.

1492-1788 was our golden age

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
That's why they ran a large slave trade and forced kidnapped Christians into the military, right?

How is incorporating Christians into the military bad? Slaves had more rights than anywhere in Europe

Why do I feel like you hate yourself?

t. achmet

9th-11th Byzantium
Tsarist Russia

Ahmed pls go

Why would a Turk/Moor like you who is so proud of his heritage live in Switzerland? Oh right, because you're a fucking parasitic muslim nigger

Roach detected.

This must be bait, but ill bite.

>US being the only true liberal thing in the world, ever.
>muh bismarck
>muh byzantines defended europe

meme tier knowledge

I like any regime where the men acted like men, typically expressed through militarism and conquering.

The Brits and the US

The Brits, because they sparked the industrial revolution and capitalism, giving us the methodology for breaking out of the bondage of pre-industrial living standards.
Also, the originators of the idea of abolishing slavery, which was critical for capitalism's development, since slavery was an incentive against making labor saving devices. Not to even mention the moral significance.

The US, because it is the example of liberal ideas put into practice.
And at least for me, the great experiment to get me off the fence about whether to stay minarchist or go anarchist.
The smallest state became the largest and in many aspects the most tyrannical, pushed by the great wealth created by the free market.
No offence to the Americans, I've great respect for your nation still.

>Mudshit trying to talk bad about based Reconquista.
KYS

18th century Britain. Shit got real.

>multicultural
>flourishing
pick one and only one

Best and most beautiful phrase I heard about Spain in this board.

Lenin's and Stalin's USSR.