Tfw still no new Baki raw for this week

>tfw still no new Baki raw for this week

death to korea for not stealing things before publication, amirite

Eh. Bump, let's have a legitimate Baki thread.

what is happening in the op pic?

Is pickle dead against Musashi?

Koreans are weak, and strong is beautiful

Chink getting BTFO.

Pickle is even against Musashi so far. Chances are that the fight will be interrupted, simply due to how this arc is set up.

So after rereading what's translated of the first series, I started rewatching the Maximum Tournament. I noticed this Speck and Yanagi cameo on the first episode when Tokugawa is imagining the fighters on the tournament.

Also, damn this show looks like shit. The episode with Jack's introduction was like something out of South Park.

The Doppo vs Shibukawa fight looked pretty good imo. But yeah, the silhouettes/cameos make me think they expected to get another season.

>cried like a bitch in the end
I thought he was a real man or that he would of learned with Pickle. What a faggot no better then ali jr

>Doppo vs Shibukawa
I still don't get to that one. I'm on Katsumi vs Hanayama, which looks pretty decent compared to the rest. The only really good looking episode so far has been the one with the Shinogi bros fight and Baki vs Zool. It had fairly fluid animation and a different art style than the rest of the series, more angular, shadowed and with bigger eyes (still looked nothing like Itagaki's art, though). Coincidentally it came right after the Jack one.

I like Katsumi vs Hanayama, if only for the narration voiceover of the tattoo story. Agreed that the animation there is more acceptable than good or bad.

it randomly has terrible animation, but sometimes it's solid. Like episode 1 of Baki vs Jack was utter shit, but episode 2 was legit.

My god, what is wrong with his face?

rough estimate

The entire manga runs on shitty artwork as a gag.

height

These heights make literally no sense.

The art is shitty on purpose. As a joke.

It's a /fit/ meme.

Why is this allowed?

Is it Itagaki's fetish to be pissed on by a big muscular black man?

>the smile on his face

this can't be real can it

I think those are actually their official height.

Baki is a fucking manlet, he's 5'6 at most.

those anatomy seems very wrong

The treatment of Yujiro on his son makes sense.

bump

It's in the theme of animalistic/primal behavior which is prevalent throughout Son of Ogre. Remember when Che and Oliva both turn to Baki and smack him cus lion instincts? Same shit.

original source appears to be shady russian forums, so prob not

I recall seeing somewhere that he's 5'7. Dunno where, though.