How do you feel about elves?

How do you feel about elves?

They're for exterminating. You can use their bodies as long as you dispose of them afterwards.

Knife ears only good for rape.

Their age is over and they should cede their lands to humans.

They make good detectors.

I watch myself around them

Have you heard of the high elves?

Made for rape.

They make me angry.

Why all finnish girls in anime are crazy dykes?

I want to marry one, inseminate her and take responsibility.

I want all the /tg/ redditors to fucking go back.

To represent reality.

she isnt crazy, she's just at the max level of not giving a fuck

Sofia valmet, however, is a crazy dyke Finn in its purest form

she is beautiful

I'm torn on the issue. Part of me wants to see such a noble race prosper. Yet at the same time, I want to see their men lie dead on the field, and their women in chains. I just don't know anymore.

>dear /tg/ what's your opinion on elves
>FUUUUUUUUUUKING MARYSUES
>error /tg/.exe is not responding, please feed 40k conversations

what anime my fellow Sup Forums browser

Elves are for being raped by.

Elves are THE master race.

Pretty good.

Yes!

dont worry im here to save this thread with my superior veteran taste

nothing can be saved until the enemies of elves are destroyed

Knife ears pls go

I just finished reading that elf VN that ShindoL did art for.

Corruption is a god tier fetish

they are not so bad when they are not shooting you at point blank with subsonic rounds

Elf women and little girls are nothing more than walking pieces of meat that should be used for sexual gratification. Their men should be emasculated by having to watch their wives and daughters violated in front of their eyes.

>elven "men"

Why are you so angry at the elves user?

Do you feel inferior? There's no need for that user. Elves are not hostile and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you develop skills as much as a human can.

These are just natural instincts when you see elves.

Name me one other Finn than her

Not really user, these seem like reactions born out of a feeling of inferiority.

Humans have strengths too, you should be proud of these, and not envious of others'.

Eila, Mika?

All who endanger elves should be burned at the stake

Deedlit a cute.

They are the non-human bros we never had, specially the dark elves, who are more related to us, their love for the human they love are ten times strongs than a normal high elf, and can be totally bros.
Sadly this planet and board has many degenerates, rapists, ntrfags, fatfags and other kind of devilish humans that at some point makes me glad they are not with us, though at the same time I wish all of them repent for their sins or just die, but since I am too much of a justice lord fag I probably try to beat them but not kill them and if they have to die it will not be by my hand. I may try to forgive them giving the case

I should just kill you, but I wouldn't do that
Instead, I will just tie your hand and start slapping you until your cheek bleed.
Then I should proceed to stomp you in the head and chest, strong enough to hear your scream but not hard enough to kill you.
Then I just leave you with your receipt
>"Ur a fagget"
And walk away slowly

Heretical beasts that need to be purged.

They're haughty self absorbed arrogant shit stains who if they cared half as much as they do about nature they'd be more proactive.

But no they're always happy to bitch about how HUMANS don't want to fuck a tree as they sit around on their skinny asses as their society stagnates all around them.

It just amazes me, that you are either elf lover or elf purger, one extreme or the other, but no middle.

>Japan maded this
PURGE
PURGE
PURGE
JAPAN NEEDS TO BE EXTERMINATED
THEY NEED TO BE ERASED
I DONT CARE ABOUT NUKES OR ANYTHING
I AM GONNA PERSONALLY DESTROY EVERYONE OF THEM
THE FACT THAT THIS SHIT EXISTS MAKE THEM A TARGET FOR NEW WEAPONS
ONLY A FEW OF THEM SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO KEEP LIVING
EVERYTHING ELSE WILL DIE

I told you last time I prefer them a little darker

But that's an armor

it pains me to even think of elf racism.
sometimes i imagine having a half elf daughter with my waifu, but then realize humans would bully the hell out of her in school.

your half elf little chud wouldn't even be allowed on school grounds

Not really, in this era there are more places where they are totally serious about bullying, and they don't attack the bully, they go for where they live, their parents, everything.
So, hypotethically speaking, if a kid bully a half elf, they will instantly go to the kid's house or where he lives, and if they have a parent that are racists, believe me, they will take actions.

There can be no middle ground. You're either an elf sympathizer or you're not.

The knife ears just want to fuck orcs and be one with nature like faggots.

They need to be purged.

RIP AND TEAR

On the contrary, your kind will not even be allowed to touch society at all, and I suggest you to stay away if you really don't want things to get... how could I say it.... "pointy" for you
Also you are so easy to read samefag knightfaggotkun

GUISE
Did you know that not only humans and elves of any kind can coexist, but even orcs can be good and even bro tier without resorting to rape shit? This means we can all be friends and even consensual love with handhold without rape and finally world peace will be achieved!
Except knight faggot kun he is a kind of hopeless case

>Elves
>ELVES

they chap my ass

>not only humans and elves of any kind can coexist, but even orcs can be good and even bro tier without resorting to rape
Prove it.

All I want is some wood but these long-eared hippies won't let me have any.

How is this gif everywhere yet no one knows what anime it's from?

IQDB.

Manlets, when will they check those double dubs?

You should learn to reverse image search, fag.

I did, but all it coughed up are various sites and forums using it with none of them saying where it's from.

Why does /tg/ hate elves?

>there is now way i would go out with an inferior round-ear like you, user. i would rather die. Please leave me alone now, i'll be embarrassed if someone sees me talking to you.

They're scum to be wiped from this Earth which rightfully belongs to man.

Because they're condescending tree-hugging mutants that poorly imitate man.

Meant to quote

>Earth which rightfully belongs to man.
earth belongs to nobody, its dominated by the strongest, if elves scorch humanity earth would be a proper prize, its just survival of the fittest.

barbaric human.

Elves are for consensual missionary love making while holding hands and leglocking.

edgy

Because only newbie cancer or mary sue trash will play with elves.

Most people who rolled a elf in the past just wanted to feel special without ever doing anything worthwhile.

>wrong side of history in the making
80 years after that war elves will be shoving that in every humans face, and there will be elf murder deniers to try to sooth their conscience

>tfw no elf slave

holy shit, is that comic still going? does he somehow manage to give any less of a shit about all the lewdness around him?

bro Orc is best Orc

Eighty years after that there won't be any elves left.

sounds like you're butthurt about getting beaten by elves a little too often

there will be elves and the dwindling populations of humans will be sent to Australia and cut off from all recourses, ideally.

they dont all deserve to die, but they also dont deserve a second chance.

Thats the point, I could deal with losing if the guy who was playing with the elf would also lose with dignity, and yet every time his snowflake elf got killed in a high level run he bitched that we were being unfair.

Do those people think that every elf in the world is some legolas clone or some shit.

What about male dark elves?

I wonder if the Elvenblood LN got an anime adaption would the entirety of /tg/ migrate over here? Truly would be the end of Sup Forums.

>Elvenblood
It would be the end of Sup Forums as we know it.
New meme animu+the series is kind of edgy.

>With the information relayed on the end of year 1499 of Imperial Calendar, the Imperial City was in uproar.
>The eastern end of Midgalz, the Salaido village and surrounding areas on the border with Fairy Country were destroyed by elven hands and absorbed into Fairy Country. In other words——it was the declaration of war by the elves, the start of invasion.
>Still, at first they were collected. It was because the empire hold sovereignty over the majority of the continent. Fairy Country was at most a single feather of the bird. It's estimated population was ten thousand times lower, the estimated land area was one hundred and twenty times lower. It was considered just another troublesome addition to the skirmishes with southern barbarians, that was the degree. The Era Festival of year 1500 was also made glamorous.
>However, their perception was soon overturned.For elven organic necromancy, human numerical advantage was not a problem. A flock of hundred magical beasts and demons could scatter away a troop of thousand like a storm. One elven warrior could single-handedly trample over the a hundred soldiers. Fully equipped villages with brigades stationing in it were destroyed overnight.
>The land elves had occupied had entirely changed into Fairy Country——changing into "Elven Forest", making recapture impossible. Humans were unable to step inside the dense spirit energy of the Fairy Country.

>In other words, if they're pushed away the land becomes permanently lost and humans were unable to regain it. Before long, within one year a percent of Midgalz Empire was eroded, the Imperial City had finally realized that this war is incomparable with the skirmish with southern barbarians and it was the second coming of the Fairy War from the mythical era. The Era Festival was closed immediately. There was no longer any time to celebrate a hundred years of prosperity. Because, a once-in-thousand years crisis had come.
>A large-scale recruitment was carried out, the eyes of the mercenaries changed colours, ironworks and workshops were bustling, study of object necromancy had become increasingly popular and the commoners screamed because of raised taxes. Fortresses were made through rushed civil engineering work over days and night nearby the front line, villages and towns built barriers in preparation for war. The entire country had left itself in the large flow of war.
>After getting serious the Empire was successful in bringing the war into a stalemate when it lost about two percent of the country, turning the situation around has failed. Elves maintained the front line, so that they are able to attack whenever there's an opportunity, they were on high alert.

The only good elves are the ones that I like.

But I'm in the middle ground. I'm not genocidal, and I'm not treating them like some superior species.

I feel bad for the Japanese elves and feel scared of European elves.
All in all, I wish we could just get along and orcs would take the good guy as an ideal role model.

Half elves are the most powerful race in the universe. All the latent magic ability of an elf without the tree hugging faggotry.

Can you even get any more based?

But thats a gun Op

>holding hands
you sick fuck

What do you feel about elf boys and men?

elves are meant for angry sex. thats all

Dwarves are bros, elves are worthless hippies.

the same i feel about female elves

You mean they should be sex slaves?