HIV Positive CALI

CAlifuckya is at it again! They just scream they don't care about their residents and, yet, the liberals scream praise.

Virgins CA /pol.... virgins.

Also, confirm if the blood you receive is tested for HIV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGW-xK22TNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

California needs to be walled off along with mexico

It's genius, they spent decades attracting gays to their state and now they're going to let them kill each other with diseases

If you look at it that way, their cesspool is their own.

This must be against federal law? Or no?

>Cali
>caring about federal law
Their state literally just passed legislation to give protection and rights to any illegal immigrant who enters

#StopDiscriminatingDiseased

Welp, I'm fucked.

Well, can't a federal judge stop it?

Being from AZ, build that wall to CA. Cut that bitch off the tit!

God I hope Texas and California secedes so that Texas can invade California and fix it.

I think laws are mainly for the states to decide. Further, CA has told feds to fuck off for a while now.

Sorry for shit edits i haven't used Paint in ages

FAGGOT BLOOD

Possible the smartest thing Trump has done is provoke little rocket man because it kills two birds with one stone.

Same applies for people who give blood. We are living in some dystopian, non compos mentis timeline.

if that is the case, the entire state should be quarantined

California is now a public health risk to the rest of the country.

I figured we already know it is a risk, fags everywhere, can't have a gun, etc. HIV is just one more reason to never go to that place.

I'm worried if the blood will be able to be transferred to other states though.

Currently california treats HIV as a special case felony charge.

If you knowingly do this to someone someone with just about any other infectious diseases you have, it's classified as a misdemeanour.

This bill reclassifies doing this with HIV to a misdemeanour like everything else.

So does this mean if someone obtains some HIV+ blood and start pricking random people with a syringe you won't get in trouble?

>give someone a fatal disease on purpose
>misdemeanor

common cold=full blown AIDS

it will probably be just aggrivated assault and battery with the needle being the weapon

Nigger people have been leaving California in drove. Going to every other state. Mainly fucking Texas. You think they will stay and suffer their consequences?

>California tries to support gay people
>throws laws that protect gay people in the trash
>make it almost impossible for gay people to seek legal support from the justice system if they're infected with HIV by someone who knows they have aids
>California's liberalism is going to kill the people they claim to support
This is just going to drive even more gay people to Texas where the law is still equal.

Unless they willingly inject themselves.

Time to go to some water parks and do it like Frank.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGW-xK22TNk

You'd think. But they don't do it for any other fatal disease either.