Why do so many foreigners think it's the right thing to lecture Americans...

Why do so many foreigners think it's the right thing to lecture Americans? Why do so many non-Americans think they have a moral high ground as opposed to the US citizens?
>saw pic related in my fb feed this morning

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/tv-will-never-poison-my-childrens-minds/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they're fucking idiots, obviously

They're mostly all dumb so it's super easy.

Me as a foreign shitskin, considered by many, a favela monkey, now my place.

US is shit, but at least they try. I mean US is a chad country, Germany too. While others are just virgin nations who don't dare to risk anything and just rip the profits of others courageous endeavors. I'm out.

The most successful meme the left ever created is that the right is either stupid, evil or some combination of the two. When you actually believe everyone who disagrees with you is a low IQ evil individual then you never have to persuade with facts or reason. You become intellectually lazy and arrogant and everyone you surround yourself with agrees with you. It's easy being a leftist.

Vegas Steve was not the same as some fucker who goes nuts and shoots 4 family members or a gang member who decides to assassinate four of an opposing gang. "Mass shooting" is a completely bullshit category. It makes no distinction between targeted assassinations/gang shit and acts of vaguely-directed violence with no goal other than killing as many people as possible. Vegas Steve or Omar Mateen are far more similar to IRA/ISIS/ETA/UVF terrorists than they are to crips and bloods.

Because they're absolute faggots who don't understand freedom. The second amendment is rooted in a completely different conception of the relationship between the individual and the state to that understood by most Europeans (and leaves).

Source for your gif?

What, do we know Steve's motive now? I just woke up.

Because the majority of non-Americans are irrelevant, so they set up a sort of facade that they are equal/better than us to help cope with their inadequacy.

I stand with you here Ameribros. Hate it when people call Americans stupid all the time. My German family are always going on about "Trump this Trump that" whilst sucking Merkels cock. Just makes me have less sympathy when they get akbar'd

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

>moral high ground as opposed to the US citizens?

intellectual high ground.
its due to americans forming opinions with no knowledge on the actual topic.

it is a stereotype, though its partially true.

This may be true to an extent, but the problem here is - whether Americans are generally right or generally wrong about a problem, I've never seen Amercans bitching about gay marriage in Canada or terrorist attacks in the UK in the "you're doing and thinking wrong, your laws are shit and you need to change because I don't like what's happening with you" form.
See that happening the other way all the time though.

>your country invades tens of countries since WW2
>assumes the role of the world police enforcing its domestic laws abroad
>you cheer for it and yell America Fuck Yeah!
>why do you hate us we dindu nuffins

>I've never seen Amercans bitching about gay marriage in Canada or terrorist attacks in the UK in the "
because you would be in jail if you did that in canada - hatecrime -

Because Canadians, especially those in our metropolitan areas, are insufferable, sheltered assholes drunk on their inflated sense of superiority.

Every fucking day I wonder how Canada got to the point of being a nation full of passive-aggressive liberal subhumans.

It's baffling, the men who colonised Canada must have been hard as nails, true pioneers, and now look. Fucking hell.

It's a lefty thing in general and honestly our side of the ocean is responsible for pumping that attitude up.

no, but he obviously wasn't going after anyone specific. He was just trying to kill loads and loads of people. Much like your average terrorist. The fact that he used a gun instead of a bomb doesn't make him the same as a drug dealer killing the competition.

I think that is because most events that happen in US end up in a butterfly effect that generates policies in the whole world. That is why all people in the world are annoyed by the way they handle things. Because other countries end up taking in the butt, and we wish they would be more clever.

Killing loads of people for fun or autism doesn't make you a terrorist though, you need to have a political or religious motive

>man fuck americans i fucking hate them all so much
>another mass shooting in america the place i hate so very much
>hey americans stop killing each other i need you to stay alive so i can shit talk you on the internet
if anything i would expect people to encourage us to shoot each other

Sorry we are forcing you to make laws in your own country.

oh I'm not saying he was definitely a terrorist, I just mean it's disingenuous to go "omg the US has had a thousand mass shootings in the thousand days" if you're counting any incident where four people get hit with a bullet as a "mass shooting". Those "mass shootings" clearly aren't the same as this kind of kill-everyone-I-can-see mass shooting. If you look at a group of hundreds of millions of people you're going to get a mass murderer every so often. We have them in Europe too; they just tend to use bombs or trucks here instead.

So lets pretend TPP doesn't exist. Internet neutrality doesn't exist. Spying of Presidents by the CIA doesn't exist right?

Lets pretend that the US never armed or militarily interfered in other countries political trend/course right?

Lets pretend US doesn't export freedom up the whole world ass in a daily basis right?

That is why we wish people like you to be more clever.

Theyre jealous lmao

Now get the fuck off my lawn

4th post best post

Part of Canadians core identity is not being American. The first time I went to Europe, I saw so many Canadians who had Canadian flags on their backpacks. I thought to myself that they must really love their country. Then I found out that they just didn't want people to think they were Americans.

It is up to every american to ignore them or tell them their opinions are as useless and tits on a boar.

I bet some of those people WERE Americans

>offers no solutions
Do they not realize that running their mouth solves nothing?

Let's pretend average Americans have any control over that. Our (((government))) has been kinda rogue for a while now.

PICK UP THAT CAN

>Defending against communism is bad
back to leftypol faggot

Oh we understand it. These left wing morons just choose to ignore the basic precepts of liberty and individualism. "Hurr durr WAKE THE F**K UP, SHEEPLE, let your government own your life!"

Be like us yanks, get sent to jail for dissenting against your own ethnic replacement.

Absolutely no idea, they think the U.S is global property and they have a right to dictate our laws. It's pretty stupid because America became a power house and they want to change how we operate. It's funny, the more retards change the core principles of America the more mediocre this country becomes.

Globalisation
And only one real reason
>TV encourages it
We were all set in front of TV from age 0 onward.
It literally is poison.
We are all still effected
This is why there are more fucked up kids these days, it poisons the psyche
>some guy called Roger Scrotum says some interesting things here
aei.org/publication/tv-will-never-poison-my-childrens-minds/

A bit off topic
But what I'm saying is TV is total power
Now globalists want to end freedom in America
They use tv globally against Americans
They will also use financial incentives so for example CCTV companies lobby politicians to remove guns and install CCTV
I think you all really know how the world works - and its sick

Their countries are cucked to he'll and they need to justify it so they vilify our great tradition of retaining freedom at all costs. I think they are jealous and bitter deep down inside so adopting a view that we are stupid and they are superior helps them cope.

The grant of a knighthood to Sir Roger Scruton is just about the only thing the British Government has done that I've entirely approved of since 1958

I really don't care when Canadians and Euros make fun of me for being fat, stupid, eating terrible food, backwards, simple, or shit on my government when it comes to foreign politics, like the Iraq War or Syria. It really doesn't bother me. Sure, call me a retard, you're smarter than me, you had better schooling, you have better standards in your food so you're superior. Ok I admit that.

But when it comes to guns, and the Second Amendment, I will never, ever respect the opinion of a foreigner who thinks they know best simply because their country banned guns. Never. These people just don't know. My firearm has saved my life more than once. It is as essential as bread to me. Maybe that seems far fetched and crazy to you in your cozy Euro or Canadian home, but it's not to me. And no mass shooting, whether 3 or 3,000 casualties, will ever make me give up the right to defend myself. It's like asking a dog to get defanged. It's never going to happen. Sorry. Talk all the shit you want, Euros and Canadians, but you will never change that about us.

nothing I hate more than americans who encourage this
>OMG MISTER EUROPEAN YOURE RIGHT WERE SOOOOOO IGNORANT

As a leaf, I think it's important because our countries are so interdependent. All other countries shouldn't care though...maybe South Korea and Mexico.

Fuck you. Burgers are useless idiots,

Even tho the jews are using UK flags to try to cause a Sup Forums civil war between UK and American's I love ya bongposter