Unfortunately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t5acQy5jhkI?t=1m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=xUhAf2DuHGA
youtu.be/Zae9033XP7A?t=6m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=lswcZg7BH2M
youtube.com/watch?v=LsKRt8p0a28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who were the guys in charge of Catherine?

>that quality
Every adaptation, every time, and without fail

Looks about on par with P4A (aka shit)

Why does Persona get all the anime? I'd like to see shit like DDS fully animated.

I wonder how long it will take the QUALITY to get worse than P4GA

youtu.be/t5acQy5jhkI?t=1m28s

Is the game even out? I haven't checked in forever

>A-1
I'm not sure what you people were expecting

;_;

Of course, it came out a year and a half ago.

The game's animation is great. But for this shit? The QUALITY is already apparent.

Are the in-game cutscenes even done by the same studio as the anime?
A-1 shows are mostly made by freelancers so their name being on something doesn't mean as much as you think it does.

I think the in-game scenes are done by A-1 as well, only with a budget bigger than $5 and a fistful of pocket lint.

Christ where did time go

i watched the nicovideo reveal this morning. the game looks really good. and the anime looked nice in all the previews

I want to lick Makoto's sweaty armpits.

Into making the spinoffs. Now that they have to actually make a sequel, it will take quite some time to create all the characters.

first Danganronpa, now Persona
Sup Forums will take over this board

Nope. Production I.G.

The opening animation was handled by IG, not sure about anything else.

NotJun doesn't seem too interested.

That's because he's staring at Makoto's back.

>A-1

He's focused on best girl

Don't forget granblue
Also kill yourself

found my waifu

>Voiced by Rerouch

I can't tell if he's staring emptily or at Makoto's back. He seems too smug after they get punished by Anne so I think he was just patiently awaiting for Ryuji and P5 MC to get owned.

>A-1 shows are mostly made by freelancers so their name being on something doesn't mean as much as you think it does.
Actually it does. The consistency of poor quality speaks loads. You would have a point if their shows varied from project to project due to rotation but they really don't.

The protag is a lot more talkative in this one.

youtu.be/Zae9033XP7A?t=6m8s

Damn, they are SO confident that you will buy the game and that it'll be an overwhelming success, that they are making the shitty anime almost simultaneously with it.

They aren't even trying anymore.
"Look, we know you are going to suck our dicks anyways, so let's just make this a little easier for ourselves, okay?"

>A-1 shows are mostly made by freelancers
This hasn't been true for years. A-1 does have a regular lineup in most of their shows now. (The same director of SAO directed Erased) and that excuse has never actually made sense either since everyone uses freelancers arring Toei, Sunrise and I.G.

>a lot more talkative
>barely any line of dialogue from him

Fucking idiot.

>barely

Even one line is more dialogue than the others.

His one line of dialogue is infinity times more than Brotag and Door-kun had.

>A-1
Fuck my life

IG is doing animations for the game.
A1 just do the anime stuff because its cheap and idiots will still buy it. Hell even the P4 anime sold over 30k.

It's just an OVA.

Reminder that this will be the last time we hear this voice again

Aniplex uses A-1 for cheap adaptations for a quick bank.

pc when?

>Game not out.
>Already making an anime.
I want this trend to stop.
FF15 is already celebrating it's success and no one has fucking played it yet. They just keep jumping the gun.

It's just an OVA.

Maybe it's the Pokemon anime strat:
Use the anime to promote the game

Toei, Sunrise and IG use freelancers as well

Maybe they should stop and see if we actually like the game before making supplementary material, or at least let the fucking primary thing come out first.

They don't. Toei has been using the same animators in rotation for over a decade.

The animation was shit in this trailer

you do realize this is Persona we're talking about

At least I.G is doing the actual game stuff and A-1 only gets 25-30 minutes to crap something out this time

Are you saying the milking will be worse than P4 and P3 combined?
Please... no.

Shingo Fuji is a freelancer as far as I know and he was all over Precure last year.

No? There's no point in getting mad at a TV special for a popular series.

Why do you think A-1 has latched onto the franchise so much lately. That's their bread and butter

youtube.com/watch?v=lswcZg7BH2M
>only one of the girls appears a large amount in the opening
>all of the guys appear a lot
>the other three girls only get a very short scene
When did Persona become fujoshit?

I liked this theme way better without the lyrics.

Probably not right away. Certainly not like FFXV where Aniplex went full on leech mode with adaptations and making sure the project ended up even more bloated than it already become in its development hell

>they are SO confident that you will buy the game
And they are correct. P5 and FFXV will sell huge.

I see someone hasn't watched the latest trailer which is basically "pick out best girl"

youtube.com/watch?v=LsKRt8p0a28

Hint: It's back-up/glasses

IG movies have had a bunch of Freelancers and people from other studios working for them. Hell their most recent shows have had a few as well, like Takenaka, Ryo Araki, Kazuchika Kise, and Kamogawa.

Same with Sunrise. Aside from Toei and KyoAni I don't really recall a studio going about without freelancers in key positions.

>Takenaka, Ryo Araki, Kazuchika Kise, and Kamogawa.
They've all worked for IG before

This. When a studios production quality is all but unequivocally shit regardless of staff and tie ups and that it speaks to some sort of endemic oversight within thr company possibly at the producer level. From how I always hear about Aniplex producers telling staff to do stupid shit with their production staff all the time it wouldn't surprise me if they just encourage the freelancers to run on the cheap. I mean it is a one hour commercial half of which isn't even animated and is staff jerk in it to themselves over their game. This is the sort of stuff Aniplex lives for as long as it comes cheap and they make easy contract and BD money somehow

They're not IG employees. Do you know what a freelancer is?

>Not Adieu-chan

Only reason Aniplex is even doing this. That's the double edged price these things pay for getting successful, shitty anime adaptations and leeching 3rd party interventions

>They've all been in IG in rotataion for various shows
>that means they're freelancers

Dumbass

>all of the guys appear in it
Not the final member, Goro. I don't even think it's the 'full one' for that reason alone.

>Who were the guys in charge of Catherine?

Studio 4C

So you don't know, got it.

Wow...even Sup Forums knows that she's shit.

Will they make an enhanced version later?

So all of KyoAni is filled with freelancers by your stupid logic, got it

The whole game is an enhancement of the entire series

>Not liking smug neet nerd girl
It's like I'm not even on Sup Forums anymore

Whatever you say

Yes but they'll still make Persona 5: Ever edition exclusive to Vita with a shitload more additions than the ps4 and ps3 versions will ever get.

>shitty NEET hacker girl
>voiced by a shitty VA who is always typed cast as small characters because she's tiny in real life
Gee...this sure is a trope I'm not sick of already

So do companies actually think these A-1 commercials are why this stuff is is successful or something and that's why they keep getting all these adaptation rights? I mean stuff like Persona, Ace Attorney, IDOLMASTER, and FF was successful long before they injected themselves into the process. It feels like if anything they're successfull IPs in spite of A-1s crappy ad anime for them more than anything. A-1 has barely been around for a decade now but I swear it's like they practically run the show in the last few years at least in terms of landing these sorts of contracts and getting in there early on upcoming iterations of Big IPs.

They get stuff because A-1 is Aniplex studio and Aniplex is owned by Sony.

A-1 does work on a shoestring budget, and since it's basically Sony Animation Studios, they probably want to promote things that are on the Playstation.

What the fuck?

B-But I thought...

I thought it was this year.

It's another way to generate buzz. They want maximum hype when the game releases in September. That means trailers, magazine spreads, anime, television interviews, manga, musicals, whatever it takes.

I'm still surprised they did AA considering it hasn't been on a playstation console

He's studying Makoto's bra straps.

>A-1
the fuck? isn't the game cutscenes is animated by I.G? why they bother hire another studio just for the special?

Keep dreaming, Vitagen

Because they just wanted a cheap promo for the game.

you know that P4A was animated by AIC right?
well it's still Aniplex tho

Maybe A-1 does all their adaptations or something

I feel like I'm watching Cross Ange again.

I think its years old. I guess its just more popular now because the industry is growing.

P4A had ugly character designs and quite a bit of QUALITY, but it was still somehow better than P4 The Golden Animation, which was done by A-1.

I heard that it was just a prologue to the game or something

I was saying that out of spite. I don't have a vita and I never will.

Is she the Death Arcana?

how exactly does a one-cour adaptation of P4G work

Animating all the extra content from Golden and nothing else.

Also, Forced HanaKana.

P4A has an excuse for having a bad management and animator rage quit
P4G.... I don't know

Was the waifu meme still a thing in Persona when P3 and P4 got released years ago?

idiots still call the games dating simulators, so yes.

Man it was so shit.
I mean, the first episode was great because Yu showed up, fully aware it was NG+ and just cruised through the entire episode having a blast seeing everyone again with his level 99 Izanagi casting megidoloan on the entire TV world, but everything that came after was garbage.