CNN changing Paddock check in dates

archive.is/soi5M

Now CNN reporting he checked in Sept 25th, 6 days befkee the shooting. Previously everyone was saying he checked in 3 days before the shooting.

Why is the story changing? How can police and media not get the story straight on something as simple as a check in?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Sbxd0
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yl4hcC-L5g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why is the story changing
Because infowars broke that he checked in the 25th because they had the receipts

Same room?

kill all white people

But they dont even acknowledge the correction. Just quietly state it as fact, as if they never gor it weong in the first place. Weird to me.

>Weird to me.
Are you just now tuning in?

Because we're being fucked sideways by an obvious cover up. Problem is the FBI knew this shit was going to go down and did nothing to prevent it or failed in preventing it so they're trying to make up excuses including the guy was just some crazy goy. It's all bullshit, nobody believes the official story anymore.

get ready
> storm is coming

Becuase someone leaked the info proving that the Feds were lying

They are trying to change it so it's not obvious that they were lying

So what do most people seem to think happened?

I've seen:
1) some kind of nuclear bomb conspiracy
2) tried to kill cia at airfield
3) gun deal gone bad
4) ISIS attack
5) some mixture of gun deal and ISIS
6) multiple gun men
7) guard did it
8) something about 12 israelis
9) he didnt get his sushi comped
10) he hated country music

Or some combination of those...but all are pretty full of holes. Nothing makes senss.

Checked. And accurate. Normies are more paranoid about event than Sup Forums is at this point.

Incompetence of FBI baiting terror lead to a real terror attack.

Like the story hasn't been evolving or changing since the first guy.

Since the first day I meant.

You've missed the newest one. FBI says he was schizophrenic

FBI probably groomed him into becoming a terrorist. The ISIS claim is probably partly true.
The calm before the storm is that they're going to find an ISIS video of paddock and use that to justify a middle east invasion.
It's possible there were accomplices but I feel this even is going to be used to pump up domestic security/spying and another foreign war.

And here I was hoping rocket man was going to get a MOAB shoved up his ass real soon... :(

Or the calm before the storm is dismantling the FBI for manufacturing terror threats

I hope it's this ^ but I have little faith in the federal government

LOL, just two days ago CNN was saying it was impossibe he was a schizophrenic. archive.is/Sbxd0

Schizophrenics don't get piots licenses, become millionaires, and lay out detailed plans. FBI must think we're all fucking retarded.

Quick compdown?
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

> 9) he didnt get his sushi comped

Clearly this.

THIS... IS CNN.

CNN are shit.

Also, stories change because events are often unclear and filled with misinformation. Only after people go and investigate do the facts emerge.

Newspapers don't investigate much anymore. They just repost bullshit from the internet and rumours, so they tend to get all their initial stories wrong. Then later on they realise they fucked up and quietly try to edit their stories to hide their shitty lack of research.

CHECK OUT NEW VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yl4hcC-L5g&feature=youtu.be

Action starts after 3 mins.

3 single shots heard. Crowd react and start leaving before any automatic gunfire heard. Gate 5 is open and allows people to leave. No muzzle flash is seen from the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay.

Schizophrenia can be dormant for time in ones life up until an event brings it out.

I like this new meme poster.

Do you often corrections in the media?

I think they are trying to cover up that he was being shadowed by an "UC" Under cover FBI agent because he was in contact with shady people (ISIS?) & the FBI used him for info. But something went wrong.

They just released yesterday the sealed charges for the 3 ISIS members who planned on attacking NYC landmarks. In the case they described the "UC" who kept in contact with one of the terrorists & worked with him. The guy didn't know he was an agent though. It's all fucked up man, & FBI are going to get away with it once again by burying it. the fuck

It was all false flag organized by your intelligence agencies and couple of important jews.

They did it in the hurry and now we will be hearing all kinds of stories.

Yes but it usually manifests before 30 when the plasticity of the mind ceases.