So Sup Forums whats your excuse for not having a state issued fully automatic weapon at home?

So Sup Forums whats your excuse for not having a state issued fully automatic weapon at home?

Other urls found in this thread:

srf.ch/news/schweiz/eu-waffenrecht-in-der-schweiz-erfolg-fuer-waffenlobby
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill all white people...

Post pic of Ammo...

getting goodies from the state as a native

In Merkeldeutschland

I'm poor ;_;

Mkultra

Bring it. Would like to once and for all actually go all out on you motherfuckers.

Who would’ve thought that armed mountain Jews were the way to go

Fuck all Palestinians

Cuz the ATF relishes any opportunity they can get to throw the book at some pleb that thinks he should be able to have a machine gun too like the all the rich kids that can afford pre-86.

I bought my own because I'm an American.

Dont have. But its only a matter of me going to the store and buying it

My state is run by race traitors

That was a jordan flag by the way. Not that it matters since Jordan IS the closest thing to an actual country for Palestinians.

I'm british

Feelsbadman.jpg

>only owns Stgw 90 PE
I envy you, compatriot

People didn't fight when they took our guns. All rights come from the implied use of force. The terrorists probably have many caches of AK's, and we have fucking spoons!

A gun without ammo is a poor broom stick.

Niggers.

pussies in leadership

I'd vote for it in a heartbeat

Nice rifle OP, but I'll take my G3 or FAL :)

I live in no guns land

I don’t live in a shitty town.

Rifle is at home, just have this at my weekend house.

Very nice!!

srf.ch/news/schweiz/eu-waffenrecht-in-der-schweiz-erfolg-fuer-waffenlobby

Still getting cucked by the EU and you aren't even a member!

We're not allowed to have weapons in the barracks in the army. Shit's gay.

i live in a 99.2% white town

I have an echo trigger on my newest AR. That's close enough for now. When I get back from worst Korea I'm planning on getting a real funswitch. If my form 4 ever comes back I will finally be able to put together my 300 meme out.

i live in europe.

this guy....

I have because of National Guard. It's akin to pic (top), but without the firing pin and breech block.

Also in 2019 we'll swapping to HK416 (bottom).

Eh, no geo location. Norwegian national guard that is

I badly want a suppressed 300 blackout SBR, But I live in a communist state

Silly Pal, cluster bombs are for kids.

>Not born Swiss

The Swiss immigration rules are a bitch.

>No Luger pistole

Remain plebian

You seriously have that gun, yet no ammo for it? WTF is wrong with you? Go buy some right now.

i don't trust myself with a gun

Same here, I just have 60 rounds 6.56 and 9mm at home. No much use to stockpile ammo at home beside a small emergency reserve.
You can't just go inawoods and plink away or actually carry. so it's ranges only and that's where you can buy subsidised ammo for cents.

Ah, right on. I didn't realize you couldn't just go out and shoot. That's one of the things I love about the USA. You can find spots where nobody is, and it's just legal to shoot there as long as you're safe and a sheriff hasn't marked it as a no-shooting zone. The further away from the city you are, the more shooting spots you can find.

I'm not a gun nut

Because Switzerland is a bunch of fags who won't let me live there.

nice paperweight then, faygit

>who won't let me live there.

That's the point.
The entire country is so dense populated that they have to cut off entire streets/areas just for the bi weekly range session.
For the hunting season they turn entire regions into a cut off hunting area with police guarding all the ways in and out as it's too easy to accidentally hit someone.

I would love to able,to go inawoods and just have fun.

>a gun with no ammo
lmao whats the fucking point

What would you have wanted to be in youth if you were to decide now? I like this:

The nickname "Marutei". Hair combed neatly but in semicool style. The collar is actually inside the straight pants. I would sit in the House of Representatives of Japan and I would have the impression that I was good at politics, but I did not like it, with comments like "Good Shinzō Abe, almost fukushima, tsemi!"

In Izakaya, I would place the octopus alive and follow the discussion. Anyway, I would put somebody in the comment, and others would say that "hmm! Was not realized before!".

The Japs should make me a conservative, somewhat mysterious...

My country has a sickness. (Not issues free automatic weapons)

But I have no excuse.

I had a sig 556R. It was a colossal pile of dog shit. Then I sent it back to sig and they had it for almost a year. I sold it when I got it back without trying it again.

Haha ha what a faggot