KRANG T NELSON

Who is this guy, and why is he so good at humiliating right-wingers?

kill all white people,,.

I didn't learn that.

That's because you're a leaf.

Fuck all Palestinians

I never learned it in history class, they leave the word "Democrat" out. Is it that easy to btfo a right winger simply by lying?

In history class they used 'confederates' or 'southerners'. They would never openly associate the democratic party with something bad.

I didn't learn that, went to school on New York.

ITT: brainlets who went to shitty schools.

Who is krang and why is he shilling for himself

So how does tweeting something wrong qualify as humiliating right-wingers, you're going to have to elaborate here.

Yup, I totally remember discussing the then current Democrat Senator Robert Byrd (Hillary's mentor)and his association with the KKK and affections for communists in South America...

...oh, wait.

Whatever helps you cope with your useless degree and shit pay...

You're a brainlet who went to a shitty school

My schools history team won back to back national championships in history.

sure

t. retard who never went to college

>Democrat Senator Robert Byrd (Hillary's mentor)and his association with the KK

I have a INTRO to American Politics (101) textbook that mentions Robert Byrd and his best affiliation with the KKK and later disavowal.

Try not attending shitty schools.

Because he is a brain overlord from Dimension X with an IQ easily over 1000.

That's because you went to a shitty school.

Must not be a very valid championship if you didn't even learn a thoroughly accurate history. LOL.

Krang isn't wrong though.

bomb every muslim scums and nuke mecca with pig blood all over it

What kind of philistine actually compares the Democratic party of the 1860s with the Democratic party of 2017?

Furthermore, the differences between Southern Democrats and Northern Democrats were so severe that Yankee Democrats had more in common with Republicans than they did with Dixiecrats.

Some of you people don't even deserve an education. You're philistines.

Yeah, the Southern Democrats who did those things were a reactionary party ideologically different than the modern Democrat party. God, I hate recucklicans and I hate pussy ass faggots like Baked Alaska who do DR3 nonsense.

Shut the fuck up, Krang. You fucking mutant ninja turtle faggot. I hate you, you know that?
Fuck off with shilling your twatter account here

The first guy wasn't wrong though. The dems have always been behind our basest impulses according to which way the wind blows.

>Furthermore, the differences between Southern Democrats and Northern Democrats were so severe that Yankee Democrats had more in common with Republicans than they did with Dixiecrats.

Pssh. We all know the pressing matters of the day are still bimetallism, Tammany Hall, and the Byrd Organization.

But we do hear that in History class. I mean its emphasized Lincoln is a republican.

Exactly. That's why Baked is a retard.

they didn't teach us about the Dixiecrats in MA public schools

And white people created the African American but you'll never see them take credit for that!!! They're not even real Africans anymore! You created a whole new race!! Be proud of that!!!

>leftypol cucks trying this hard

>everything I don't like is either a shill or a false flag

No. My school was good. 99% white in a rich suburb. It was just cucked

It's easy to humiliate simpletons. Shit thread on a shit subject OP.

Bedsides, you and I both know a school run by unionised teachers, with a curriculum standard set by the Federal Department of Education will not say one bad thing about the Democrats.

Lol if and when they teach that the democratic party was behind all this, they cover by saying that potical names were very different then, and that over time the parties sort of flipped, so it was really all the Republicans except back then they were called "Democrats" :^)

Dinesh Desouza takes that lie apart in Hillary's America though

I didn't learn that in MA

The democrats from old to now are the same fucking party. They lost slavery and now they do it under legal terms. Keeping their nigger cattle nice and orderly

Post pic

Go back to communist twitter, faggot.

isnt he a chapo trap house nigga
idk i think hes some lefty/pol/ dude

He could also say democrats "enslaved the Japanese during ww2, genocided the Indians. Republicans allowed people of any race to vote (Grant)

lol Krang got owned by Jack Posiebic of all people. Ironycels pls go

We didn't learn that. We learned about Dred Scott, the emancipation proclamation, the underground railroad, skipped all the actual history of the civil war, then to Lincoln getting shot, then skipped ahead to the Holocaust, then skipped ahead again to the 60s and civil rights. American history classes are a joke.

>I was home schooled and it wasn't taught

>Krang got owned by Jack Posiebic of all people.

Proof?

>leftypol cuck trying this hard

>everything I don't like is either a shill or a false flag

what's Chapo Trap House?