Was Napoleon a good guy? What was his goal?

I know virtually nothing about Napoleon beyond the fact that he tried to take over Europe. Was he good? Bad? What were his goals? Was he just a random dictator or did he have a vision? What is Sup Forums's consensus on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_banking_family_of_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill all whites!!!.,

Also what about the Congress of Vienna that established the order in Europe up until the Treaty of Versailles

His goal was domination.

He was the Hitler of his day. He had problems.

He emancipated the Jews.

You'll have to elaborate

The Good Guy/Bad Guy dichotomy is not real. All of these people are just clever men who have the will and the ability to dominate others to achieve their own ends.

He was implicitly based and explicitly a little faggy on his revolution shit. The guy was a fucking amazing white emperor god king. I can't praise him enough.

Congress of Vienna was great too, Metternich knew exactly what he was doing.

Bahahahah niccolo Machiavelli what a legend

Just another pawn backed by Rothschild bankers. He was also possibly a mason. People will go to any length for power and fame. The moral category of good or bad is irrelevant, he acted as anyone would have, given his path in history. People always act in the best interest of 1.themselves 2. family 3. country/community in that order. Nevertheless, anyone who revels in the domination and slaughter of their fellow kind for power, is the wrong kind of evil.

>Was he white though? He was a Italian.
>Best general 10/10
>saved france

Keep being a good goy.

He was pro jew thats all you need to know.

Napoleon was something else, beyond good and evil. Whether you agree to his politics or not, he was still an exceptional being and Tolstoy can go fuck himself
He was a hero, in the original sense of the term not the capeshit one

I'm reading a biography about him. I really liked how he reformed France. Before Napoleon France was feudalistic with 40 different sets of laws. He streamlined it to one set of laws, reduced the privileges that nobles and the Church had, introduced secondary education and made laws more fair.

Rotschild backed Wellington campaign
Whatever he granted to the jews (the emancipation) he quickly withdrawed it, jews were really butthurt about him in the end

he ruined the order of malta which was pretty much a state designed to fight muslims

>"The Knights' reign ended when Napoleon captured Malta on his way to Egypt during the French Revolutionary Wars in 1798. Over the years preceding Napoleon's capture of the islands, the power of the Knights had declined and the Order had become unpopular. This was around the time when the universal values of freedom and liberty were incarnated by the French Revolution. People from both inside the Order and outside appealed to Napoleon Bonaparte to oust the Knights. Napoleon Bonaparte did not hesitate. His fleet arrived in 1798, en route to his expedition of Egypt. As a ruse towards the Knights, Napoleon asked for safe harbour to resupply his ships, and then turned his guns against his hosts once safely inside Valletta. Grand Master Hompesch capitulated, and Napoleon entered Malta."

the current leader of Malta Ferdinand von Hompesch was trying to express neutruaity, trying to space himself from the french state in this following action, probably because you guys were already cucks by then but idk but everything got ruined from this point on i swear

>"The French commander Napoleon had a force of 29,000 men against Hompesch's 7,000. Bonaparte demanded free entrance to the harbour for the entire fleet with the excuse to get water provisions. Hompesch replied that only two ships at a time could do so. Napoleon saw it as a provocation and ordered the invasion of the Maltese Islands."

f

to get cucked buy ruskies you mean boi?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_banking_family_of_France

They funded France through the war, and the Rothschild bank in London backed Wellington. Sometimes you have to play both side to win. Has nothing to really do with jews, just money.

Napoleon is basically a piece of art.
A man that rose purely on the wild force his ambition. He is an epic play on European scale.
VIVAT VIVAT VIVAT

i'm completely in the dark when it comes to banking history and all that so please forgive my ignorance but did you say the rothchilds funded both sides of which war?

No. Everyone in power is just doing it for their own sake, and only idiots go along with them. If you put your faith in another man you are a cuck.

strong words
you like to dance close to the fire don't you leaf?

He was a high functioning autist who got BTFO by even more autistic russkies. Kind of like Adolf.

They funded the english and french campaign as far as I know. When France won, Natheniel Rothschild used his knowledge of the British win before the news reached London and started a panic in the bond market of a massive sell-off and managed to buy bonds at extremely low prices, on the side, and increased his power hold in London 10x fold in one day. The info is out there, I believe you can read most of it on wiki.

i don't doubt you burgerbro i just think it's truly dark that things like this have been in practive for awhile. thanks for the info i'll be sure to look it up on a less busy day

Because it's true. DESU this is blatantly obvious in American politics so I don't see why what I said would be odd in any way.

Yup, masonic kike puppet.

>inb4 muh 'but he was against jews and masons'
Just like Hitler

Drop the jew meme. There always been 2 threats to the west. The anglo and the krauts.

The real power of the chosen people was creating a sect, based off of one of their own holy books, which pushed the idea of usury on loans being a sin and outlawed for the lemmings. All the while, the chosen people were free to charge interest and gain extreme wealth and power over their fellow catholic/christian lemmings. Luckily, we live in a time where any psychopath with a lust for power can rise in the ranks, regardless of their religion.