youtu.be/AXJCssoJf0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill all whites!!,.,

Controversial=disliked by Jews

HEY HEY
HO HO
THE JEWISH PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO GO

After the Jews its your turn

>It's just praying and we're doing it on our borders not to actively protest non-christians in our country but just because it's a place you can pray as well. You're reading waaay to much into us praying at our borders! Nothing, you could argue about at all, no symbolism, no political agenda, nothing
Fuck off

Pretty sure its their country and they will do damn well as the fucking please.

Based Poland wants to maintain a Christian identity and it makes them evil? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder who is behind this post.

> sure its their country and they will do damn well as the fucking please.
Controversial can also mean controversial within a country m8. Just because some people do it doesn't mean, the entire country's happy about it.
Also, of course they're free to do it, but other countries are free to call it stupid as well. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of answer. Or do you need a safe space for your opinion to be tolerated?

It makes them evil because they are not bowing to the NWO is why. You need an updated global dance card.

Controversial according to whom? Or is that just a weasel word they can throw in to cast aspersions on something the global (((elite))) don't like?

Pretty much. You don't even know if it's the jews or not anymore; it might just be the first-worlders doing what they were programmed to do.
What is exactly wrong with wanting to defend one's country from immigrants? Why did everybody start lusting over muslim cock? Why are people criticising the Eastern Europeans' refusal to let the muzzies in?
Glad to see the poles are still themselves. We haven't had such an event, but know that the Bulgarian Orthodox Church sides with you.

>AngloKike BBC scum telling Polacks what's right and wrong

Fuck this gay earth

The thing is to western mind it's INSANE that those pesky eastern europeans love their countries and people and whant to hold their borders, if you whant to understand western mindset, you have to start hating yourself and your own people just as easy as that.
PS:Yes i know Latvia is not eastern european but ex commie though and have same mindset as other excommies, hold your countries strong boys, we are new west.

Fuck wasn't ment for that goat fucker

Controversial = not Islamic according to the BBC

literally what your country does all day every day you jew loving scum

>Be American
>read BBC
>Get shot

latvia IS eastern european you dolt

>not "Goodbye Jews!"
one job

This is exacly what i am talking about
here

How the fuck did you grow to love muslim cock so much? Jesus Christ.

Acording to UN we are northern european google it if you don't beleve.

Not wanting to go extinct = controversial

The future monarch of the UK will convert to Islam. Mark my words.

>understanding what can be controversial about it = actually having that point
This is the reason, your countries are poor

Not sure what they are doing with people in western europe but many of my frends who whent to UK for jobe and then came back became literal faggots.

>You are poor becouse you don't whant to let millions of unskilled uneducated low IQ barbarians into your countries
This is exacly why London is acid atack capital of world and stockholm rape capital of europe

im a Catholic that hates half of other Catholics and wishes St. John Paul the II comes down and roundhouse kicks Francis in his commy face. Where do I stand?

I was responding specificially to that poster. Not about the fact that it's "controversial". I'm glad it is.

And you both clearly missed the point I was referencing the natoin-state of Israel wanting to maintain a JEWISH identity. But when Christians want to do it OI VEY GOY DAS RACIST

C'mon you gotta be trolling. You're not even trying to in any way, shape or form understand my point, do you.

t. Mohammed al-Islam

This guy did this in the US he would have gotten knocked the fuck out, tazed, trampled by four cops and possibly shot. Her two partners are just standing there watching too.

>do it doesn't mean, the entire country's happy about it.
kod shit detected

Well that wouldn't be much of a surprise

>I was responding specificially to that poster.
We have IDs. You were responding to me.
>I was referencing the natoin-state of Israel wanting to maintain a JEWISH identity
You mean the nation you didn't mention in your post at all? Are you sure, you're in the right thread?

>the absolute city of england in 2017
its 100% real
youtube.com/watch?v=BT2Ph_9bGPs

Wait, so while making fun of my statement, that it can be controversial within your country, you called me something that makes me assume, that there actually are Poles that are not agreeing with this. Am I getting that right?

I don't whant to understand point, anything that tries to convince me i should let in barbaric relligions and LOW IQ shitskins in my country is not worth understanding and by the way in 10-15 years eastern europe will be richer and MUCH safer then western europe your time is gone, our time has just began our economies are griwing rapidly while you have more and more rapes every year as less and less ethnic indegenous people of regions stay there, you will become minority in your own country, if you like that then don't make me do the same.

It was to be inferred....guess it went way over your head. I understand that it IS controversial I am just saying, it's their fucking country. Why should anyone else fucking care what they're doing on their borders? It's only controversial to the rest of the EU because Poles aren't opening their borders like a gay mans asshole waiting to take a dick.

Praying is only ok if you are a mudslime.

where is this?

Looks comfy as hell

Latvians are based
youtube.com/watch?v=TYIgwyML7WQ

It's bigotry and middle ages stuff you know...

By that token. Europeans only think its ok to pay to Satan.

pretty much

at my work, there's a black muslim, and he's always mentioning how we live in God's world. But anytime another coworker or I mention anything related to Christianity, he becomes critical.

>where is this?
Look at that picture again there is flag on middle right side.

How can one person be this much of a cuck.

yes there are leftist scum everywhere.

M8 sometimes (and it will come as a shocker to you) it can happen, that you simply didn't express yourself clearly enough and not, that you were too high-brow.
>Why should anyone else fucking care what they're doing on their borders?
Well, maybe because internal politics never really exists only within a country, you know. Especially an American should know, that internal politics are never just the matter of the countries themselves
>I don't whant to understand point
So you just want to repeat your opinion over and over again. Good to know, I won't challenge your world and leave you be in your safe space, if that makes you happy.

I used to think stuff like this was bullshit but honestly, after traveling around Eastern Europe, its not impossible. Budapest is genuinely nicer than London thanks to the lack of vibrant diversity. The cities here are pretty nice- I mean Ukraine is about the worst it gets and it's really not even that bad.

>Support for a bar for muslim refugees

Where is the problem?

Well, these fine people know how to do it uncontroversially.

But then, you especially should know WHY it is controversial. Thinking that the people being angry must be retarded is totally fine with me, I agree with you actually. I'm arguing that being dumbfounded by why they are angry is the stupid part.

based. will you accept redpilled western euro refugees? ive no hope for this country.

Pretty.

Mudslimes hate christians worse than Jews. Its the biggest sin in Islam to believe in Jesus christ and that he was the son of God. Jesus stands for everything contrary to Islam. Which puts them one ped higher on their list than Jews.

>why are they angry
cause they leftist dumb cucks

>Controversial can also mean controversial within a country m8.
Oh yes I'm sure the BBC is very interested in some internally affair in poland that happens to be controversial.

> the BBC is very interested in some internally affair in poland that happens to be controversial.
You mean like the independence movement in Catalan they spent hours on covering?

police brutality is preferable to this

Everything that has ever occurred can be accurately described as controversial, because with 7 billion humans you can always find at least 2 opinions.

The point is that the BBC, a publicly-funded and well-established media outlet with a reach of millions decided to label this event as "controversial"- not reporting on a group of people praying and letting their consumers form an opinion about it, but presenting it upfront as "controversial", characterizing it with a predefined judgment and reaction. A day of muslim prayer in London would never be headlined by the BBC as "controversial".

If you're going to pretend bra the BBC does not have a bias toward multicultural egalitarianism, then you aren't being intellectually honest and it makes me wonder what you're hoping to achieve.

If this is in Belgravia I will fucking lose it. WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE?

(((controversial)))

Polish catholic church is an influential political sect and a cancer destroying Poland. Most young Poles hate this institution and it's only older generations that support it.

It's been so long since the last time I've been back to ua. What part are you from?

Leave us out of this.

Lviv

Okay, I'll try to make this clear.
You'll agree with me on this: This is a cultural war, right? Christians and conservatives against multicultural muslim-lovers/atheists etc.

If you need to learn one thing about warfare is, that you should never under estimate your opponent by thinking they are dumb. Knowing how and why your opponent does, what he does is winning half the battle.
Same goes for you. I never implied they weren't pushing an agenda, but deliberately not understanding as to, why they deem it controversial, is ignorance towards your enemy.

won't be necessary, its only a matter of time until til the queen gets blacked and Prince Mahmoud the Brown is born muslim by default.

fpbp

We'll need to remove these filth and their (((masters)))

It's the BBC: they're slightly left of Trotsky

Damn why don't those backwards poles want this lovely diversity in their country? It's like I'm drowning in controversy.

The eternal Britcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl972jf8cs4

>Hides his flag

I don't see any misunderstanding, I see distaste with bullshit. I'd say everyone who spends any significant amount of time on Sup Forums is familiar with the agenda of the BBC and has a fairly strong opinion on it.

Here are videos:

youtu.be/6r_72e3QfaY

youtu.be/sCKtUZvYEME

youtu.be/AXJCssoJf0U

You're really comparing catalonia to a few people praying?

Why haven't more ukrops tried to get to Sweden and demand asylum.
I know our government would say ukrops are too white, but it's worth a try.

How do you say that in Polish?

It's controversial for all other western good goyim

No

Anything related to Christianity is "controversial" in 2017

Are they "woke" over there? Or do they blame anything bad that happenstance on Russians?

Hej, hej
Ho, ho
Żydy won!

I bet you look like a lady like most Swedish "men".

I don't know, I'm just visiting but a lot of the people here seem very patriotic.

sorry forgot to take it off from my shitposting run

We dont support muslim ban. We support muslim holocaust.

All the rats must stay on the sinking ship.

*Lwów

a bar on Muslim migrants? Oh man, that would be horrible! They shouldn't be allowed to have any sort of say on who and who doesn't enter their country! Only Israel is allowed to do that, you fucking goyim.

Not fitting enough? Maybe the article about fireworks seized in Northern Ireland is more like it?
Or that Brazil is holding an italian fugitive within their house? The killed journalist in Denmark, a guy talking about his childhood in a chilean care center, a funeral in Iraq...?

Pride parades are this exact shit but with more fags and cops...

He was clearly consenting to dancing with this guy.

The lady cop was turned away and trying to get away from him. Sure it was a harmless joke, but you try that shit here you're getting knocked out.