Why is China massively turning Christian?

Why is China massively turning Christian?
Is it because they are trying to counter Islam or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChengYuZhang1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Antioch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill all white people now !!!

because its different, the same reason western faggots turn "Buddhist"

Because it is the truth.

Because the Zhang redpilled them

twitter.com/ChengYuZhang1

>Physical suicide
>Philosophical suicide
Choose one, the third option is not achievable for the average human being.

Christ is pretty common in Chinese culture, and the difference in numbers might be caused by communism which is being systematicaly abandoned since the 90s.
and full communism always promotes atheism

/thread

There's only a handful of people who do that, though. It isn't nearly ten fucking percent of the population.

Buddhist isn't a religion it's a lifestyle. There was some catholic that practiced buddhism and it said it helped become closer to God.

I don't think they understand it. When I was in China young girls were wearing crosses and it was more of a fashion statement. Much of their traditional culture was wiped out by the commies and now they're adopting western commercial "culture." They see Christianity as part of that cause all their favorite celebs wear the cross.

Because every civilization on the brink of global domination or collapse turns christian.

It appeals to peasants

because its the only way to survive in atheist country, also they are higher IQ than atheist countries like sweden, holland, czech, so their brains can understand Christian religion. it gives them hope and power.

they're not

No; christians prey on the weak and disenfranchised. Much like most religions. China just happens to BE a third world nation for many of their own. Historically, thats when religion moves in; to convert and take care of their converts.

The poor and starving and dying / sick dont care what you ask them to believe if you're willing to help them.

tpbp

>t.lived in china

Still fucking bewildering to me that people need to believe in this horseshit in the 21st century.

Sure, maybe in the 10th century when people were still fucking goats and believed the world was flat they can get away with believing in something as stupid as religion.

China is one of very few nations to have modernized without much religion. They didn't need it before, so they don't it need now. Hopefully they don't get cucked like the rest of the world.

They know that Jesus will return and he needs an army.

Spoken like a typical atheist who probably knows absolutely nothing about Christianity.

Isn't the chinese army kinda shitty though?

This is nonsense.
>2003-2011 (eight years); added ~3 million
>2011-2020 (nine years); added ~38 million
intothetrash.jpg

Because (((they))) are getting nervous. Bad Chinese goyim overcame 19th century marxism, so now they're pushing 1st century marxism. If everything goes according to plan, then twenty years from now half of China will be DEUS VULT'ing to the tune of millions of dead Chinese, while the other half will be weeping as they kiss the feet of African Christian migrants.

I think a lot of Chinese see the problems in their society with sociopathy and general lack of empathy, Chinese people don't want to associate with that so they convert to Christianity to have some sort of moral high ground.

Either way I see it as a good thing. I doubt a Christian would walk by as a child chokes on their own blood in the street.

>need to believe
hahahahaha kid, i "need" to believe in god like i "need" to believe the ocean is made of water.

God created Earth in 6 days. Earth is less than a few thousand years old.
> We have fossils that are millions of years old.

In the first few pages of the Bible, I can find dozens of examples that are in direct contradiction to the laws of nature.

So let me ask you a question.

If I wanted to study calculus and my ultimate goal was to become a mathematician, would I refer to a book in which in just the first few pages of the book the author claims 1+2 = 543? No of course not. Because that book is obviously shit.

So why would you use the Bible as a reference to answering the most fundamental and crucial questions of our existence, like where do we come from? Why do we exist?

Only delusional fucktards would. You fucktard

Are you a fucktard too?

Keep deluding yourself. You cling to your beliefs like an oblivious coward.

One could say that the true red pill is knowing that people still are fucking goats. Literally and figuratively.

Our era is bountiful because along with the increase in population in the first world, we've also increased the number of intelligent people with resources who contribute to society.

Unfortunately, because of the shape of the bell curve, the increase in population also means a substantially larger proportional increase in everyone near the "middle" of the IQ curve.

tl;dr: There are more average idiots than there ever were, and they're clinging to religion just like their mouth breathing peasant ancestors did, not realizing that it only holds them back in the age of information.

Chinks are 50 years behind. Give them another few decades to properly develop and they'll revert to Atheism again

>So why would you use the Bible as a reference to answering the most fundamental and crucial questions of our existence, like where do we come from? Why do we exist?

Christianity is best for providing guidance which leads to a happy, fulfilling life. The Bible is full of lessons which make perfect sense and are easily applied to our own modern degenerate lives. Not many people go to church for an anthropology lesson, they do it for the good of themselves, their family, their community and their soul. Stop being so obsessed with the 6000 year meme and read the Bible for yourself, see what you get out of it. It might make you less of a bitter faggot.

hahaha, i can't believe i used to think i was an atheist. is this what i sounded like Sup Forums? do all atheists sound this way? how embarrassing.

I did read the bible and that's when I knew it was full of horseshit. You obviously haven't read through the entirety of it, because if you had you wouldn't be debating with me right now.

I'm okay with people who take the Bible with a grain of salt and use it in a constructive manner (like teaching people about the development of modern religion in a historical context).

The problem I have is when people like you, start using the Bible to explain why the theory of evolution is bullshit, because
> well according to the bible, god created us! Ha, you just got disproved!

I embrace the Chinese pouring into NZ they will not stand for kike bullshit

it's about faith in perfection. atheists do not believe in exceptionalism and it shows in everything from their appearance to their opinions. atheists support homosex because, "who are they hurting?" they're hurting themselves by selling themselves short. they could be participating in the creation of life. they could be bringing a human into the world and raising it to make the world a better place. instead they are filling each others assholes with cum because it feels good and atheists see nothing wrong with this. atheists have never been at the forefront of anything that mattered, because exceptionalism is for faithtards and mediocrity is reasonable or some bullshit.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Antioch
these are christian chads, you will never be them.