Hey Faggots, My name is Steve, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are paying, retarded...

Hey Faggots, My name is Steve, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are paying, retarded, non-COMPED assholes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass cash registers. You are everything bad on the strip. Honestly, have any of you ever been COMPED? I mean, I guess it's fun making minimum wage at Taco Bell and shopping at Publix, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than paying for a room at The Mandalay Bay. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best country music song. I'm pretty much automatic. I was the big stack at the Texas Hold Em' table and the 2017 Mandalay Bay Slot Champion. What games do you play, other than "put frozen items back in the candy shelf beside the cash register at Publix because you couldn't afford them"? I also get high scores and have a rocking little bro (He just slapped a bell boy for handing him a bill; Shit was SO comped). You are all faggots who should just wait for me to kill you. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It's me and my Cambodian child prostitute pimp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM
vocaroo.com/i/s0uD84FF4xQB
vocaroo.com/i/s1T77pxd0RY9
vocaroo.com/i/s0sn32J1EROh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That surprisingly took a long time

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in the shooter's existential catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CAN'T DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

fucking kek.

8/10 would comp first round

>em'
What kind of fucking retard thinks the apostrophe goes there? You ruined it

newfag

> (He just slapped a bell boy for handing him a bill; Shit was SO comped).

Okay I laughed

At least I can afford $1000 sushi.

Nice try nigger I've been here since before the site added captcha

replying to getting called a newfag makes you a newfag, newfag

Back off, he's schizophrenic don't you know?

my mother raped me as a child

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head

Kek

I don't like your tone!
NO COMPS FOR U!

What is this forced meme "COMPED"? CIA psyop?

Somebody post a link to the video I've never seen this meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM

Condensed version

I somehow read that in his voice.
Fuck poorfags who have to go get their own sandwiches.

>he doesn't get comps
>he doesn't fly to Japan every week to eat $1000 worth of sushi COMPED
>he instead goes to publix
>he works at taco bell

Fucking complets man

This forced meme is even worse than the bogdanoff bs

I comped a little

I feel like this guy was just a giant chuck that finally snapped. Think about it, he couldn't even hold down a little Filipino chick because it turn out she was being smashed by some other dude that he knew and hated., He's also pumping shit tons of money into Vegas and just gets patted on the head like '' there there sorry you lost again, have some sushi on us and a free hotel room, see you again tomorrow faggot'' while looking down on a bunch of young people having a good time with their whole lives ahead of them.

vocaroo.com/i/s0uD84FF4xQB

vocaroo.com/i/s1T77pxd0RY9

i lost

vocaroo.com/i/s0sn32J1EROh

This is particularly entertaining

>t. taco bell cashier