Why are conservashits so well trained to be obedient shills for the billionaire globalist elites?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/KCwPbGO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is this new autism

because they are too stupid to realize they are sheep for following Trump and believing his lies.

That's why they will never change ... you have to be smart to learn something new and realize you were wrong. Trump and Bannon knew this before he started campaigning.

Why are leftists so easily manipulated?

Taxation is violent.
Ever wonder why you "have to" pay taxes? It's because you're being threatened with violence. Immoral commie cuck - kys.

lmfao its literally the opposite. The left is the only group that sells out too hard to globalist elites.

Corrouption, authoriatiarnism, totalitarianism, higher taxes on the middle class, the elimination of the middle class, these are all leftist ideals.

wrong

shills are sliding this thread hard

>implying a flat rate tax rate is bad

Hey look another leaf commenting on american politics, posting a manipulation info graphic with no source that only shows the effects of a single part of the tax plan.

Drumpf is finished this time for sure shareblue.

Why do Trump shills think that George Soros needs a tax cut?

bump

He's right. Now eat shit.

posting in obamaleaf thread

Why do you do this Obamaleaf?
Nobody here has ever changed their mind because of you.
The same image and the same copypasta every time is nothing but a bore, a mild annoyance.
And while other anons here maybe learn something, maybe find something interesting - all you do is waste several hours a day, replying again and again to your own thread, never having an original post, just copy-pasting the same thing over and over again.
I'm not telling this to you because I think that your posts are lowering the quality of the board.
I'm not telling this to you because your posts annoy me.
I'm telling this to you because I think you could legitimately improve your life by stopping posting here. Go on, turn the computer off and step outside. It's bright, isn't it? Go ahead. Go to the gym. Talk to girls. I believe that you can improve your life, Obamaleaf, and you can start today.

They've been being conditioned since Reagan, it's all this generation knows.

Yeah, they should vote for Hillary, just like Soros told them to.

Hillary being a shit candidate doesn't change Trump being a shit president.

>Farmers should have their farms stripped from them after they die because their families can't afford the tax so the mega farm corporation just eats their farm for pennies
Kys

Why are leftists so obsessed with giving more and more money/power to the government while considering themselves to be rebellious?

Answer: They're faggots.

Or garrison being an obnoxious shit cartoonist.

this

And liberals believe they're actually saving the environment

"God, I'm so poor! Truly I'm one of the poorest people in the history of this country! I don't think my living standard could possibly be any lower than this!"

- posted on an anonymous image board from his life of first-world luxury that he did nothing to earn because he is a worthless loser that has accomplished nothing in his life.

im not poor. im white middle class. get off the (((neocon))) dick.

"The directors of such [joint-stock] companies, however, being the managers rather of other people's money than of their own, it cannot well be expected, that they should watch over it with the same anxious vigilance with which the partners in a private copartnery frequently watch over their own.... Negligence and profusion, therefore, must always prevail, more or less, in the management of the affairs of such a company."
-Adam Smith

I guess Sup Forums doesn't like my rebuttal.

imgur.com/KCwPbGO

Trump campaigned on raising taxes for top earners, actually.

Why does this same retarded straw man thread get made every day?

OP is a shill or just another moronic leftist.

The idea is that by cutting taxes for billionaires, they won't all want to do business elsewhere thus creating jobs for the little man- really not that complicated.

this

lol why u so mad bro?

im a huge threat to the paid trump shills

youre fucking retarded, very few people are billionaires and many billionaires could give less of a shit about tax cuts because its like a drop in the bucket for them. Middle class would benefit a lot from tax cuts. Use common sense faggot.

lol how gullible r u retards

this is what conservashits fight for

>imgur.com/KCwPbGO
why the fuck do you think the money is offshore? fuckin dummy

Because they one day hope to achieve that same level of success but never will.

Just obedient to authority in all aspects of their lives, obedient to a Church their jobs, idiotic laws, whatever GOP tell them, Rush Limbaugh. The list goes on. Who's the real cuck?

because your billionaire globalist gods u worship are greedy motherfuckers

great points

but why? i think you are still missing the point. its cheaper to hide money offshore than it is to just pay the taxes because american corprate taxes are so fucking high compared to the rest of the world. wtf is the point of raising taxes on people who will find a loophole around them. high taxes disincentives staying in america

What do corporate taxes have to do with personal cash?

bump

lol u think if u cut billionire globalists taxes, they'll stop using tax havens? how cucked r u?

Obamaleaf is based AF

"these fux dont pay taxes, lets make them higher" are you completely stupid?

How does taxing billionaires make your life better? Why do you trust the government with money more than the private sector?

Because they are stupid. It's really as clear-cut as that. They are indoctrinated easily into fits of hyper-patriotic zeal, and our masters have smoothly utilized the deep insecurities and fears that run rampant throughout their culture.

Give me one good reason why I should pay a larger percentage of my worth than you just because I earn more.

Because we have jobs
/thread

Why are right wingers so obsessed with giving more money/power to the government while considering themselves to be defenders of liberty?

Answer: They're faggots.

because we need the government to keep corporations from becoming to powerful to form monopolies , price gouging and ripping off consumers

Daily reminder NO ONE wanted the shitty GOP candidates or Libcuck Hillary "this is a closed rally for only the rich to attend" Clinton for exactly this reason and instead took a roll of the dice on the non-puppet candidate which was still the best option available.

Yeah, sorry I have aspirations to be a millionaire. Fuck me right?

you have more disposable income and you wouldnt have a stable place to call your home without the government protecting infrastructure and private property

You won't if you get caught at a right wing rally.

And thats why I pay taxes. Why should I be penalized for doing better in life?

> penalized

you have the wrong perspective on taxes, you are fulfilling a civic duty and honor to your country by paying taxes

Literally the globalist argument. Who gives a flying fuck about how we compare to shitskin hellholes? We know we're better off than those other countries in every regard but this is about our country not niggerstan.

just pay your taxes and you can be a millionaire

>he thinks paying taxes helps people
ok

also people who are in favour of taxation, are some of the biggest retards i've ever seen

No... I have the correct perspective on taxes. Everyone pays 15% that is fair. When I pay 25% simply because I have earned more in life that is not fair. In fact its borderline discrimination.

I don't begrudge someone with more than me. I don't believe that they are any less deserving of keeping more of their money.
It seems like the problem with dem-progs is that they they are incredibly selfish. What's more selfish than demanding a bigger cut of money you didn't earn?

flat taxes disproportionately hurt the middle class and is not smart economics

You did not answer my question. Why is it fair to penalize me because I earned more.

>you are fulfilling a civic duty and honor to your country by paying taxes

so you want to have all the benefits of a functioning capitalist society but have the tooth fairy pay for it?

lol YoU aRe fUlLfILliNg A cIViC dUtY aNd hOnOr tO yOuR cOuNtRy bY pAyInG tAxEs

the same can be said about serving your country but we all know that's tyranny. How about make taxes voluntary?

prove it.

also wanna know how i know you are not poor and therefore talk out of your ass?

Are you literally fuckin retarded? Im fine paying my 15%, what im not fine with is paying a higher percentage just because I earn more, something you can't explain why it's okay.

because wealthy people consume more natural resources than ordinary folk therefore , they pay more in taxes

Then why does his plan raise taxes on the rich?

Friendly reminder that Drumpfshits vote against their own economic interests

it doesn't

it gives them massive tax cuts

nice try soros shill

bump

this

they do pay taxes, u cucks wanna cut their tax rates

What’s wrong woh billionaires having tax cuts, how does taxing billionairres help you or the county

>yeah fuck them they should lose their families fortune

Literally who the fuck are you

>good goy
>be my bitch

Reported for spam

Cringe.

>If we don't steal from from someone it's the same as giving them the thing we were going to steal.

You didn’t answer my question

And how does letting Soros keep a couple million extra bucks of HIS money make me his bitch? It’s not like he’s getting my money

Love how liberals obfuscate tax policy.
>Doctor = Millionaire
>Engineer = Millionaire
>increase taxes on working people. Never mind the liberal billionaires. They're ok. After all, billionaires are subject to tons of income tax, right?
When the communist democrats/liberals start talking about making asset taxes for billionaires, and not talking about increasing taxes on people earning paychecks, I'll take them seriously. Until then, keep fucking yourself liberals.

At a time of deficits, debt and rising interest rates, why is the #1 priority of right wing retards to slash tax rates for your billionaire globalist overlords?

Obama had RECORD federal tax collection and still ran yearly deficits. HOW the fuck do you do that?! Keep fucking yourself liberal.

Because there are two types of Conservatives: Snake-Oil Salesmen, and Snake-Oil Customers. They customers are dumb as shit and believe anything.

Maybe spend less money instead of stealing from the population

The greatest ploy is exactly what we see here, user. Convince autists that your local doctor is a "millionaire" or "billionaire" because he makes +$400,000 per year. So yea, goy, let's keep people stupid and raise the income tax rates on working class people, but allow the billionaires who draw no paychecks get away with 15% capital gains tax.
>I'm a smart liberal.

Why are LEAFs so well trained to shill on the internet before going home to smoke a joint while prepping their bull?

Obama reduced the budget deficit he inherited by 2/3

Trump will explode the budget deficit and try to bankrupt America. That's what Republicans do.

It's ok Obamaleaf.
I understand your pain.
Breathe in.
Breathe out.
It's okay now. It's all going to be okay.

lol that's not what happens tho

u retards slash revenues by trillions and then explode spending

You are saying “you retards”. As if anyone of us want to raise spending obamaleafe

God you suck so much

u do love raising spending

Leafland: Glib, narcissistic pseudo-intellectuals.

Now arrange that chart by which party controlled the House of Representatives.

CONSERVASHITS BTFO ITT