Was he the only fair late night comedian?

>made fun of democrats and republicans equally
>didn't push and social causes
>didn't hate middle America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
youtube.com/watch?v=22KGORkZzgs
youtube.com/watch?v=hPmJWBurnlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill all whities !

t. boomer

The only thing i will miss outta commiefornia when its nuked is Jay Leno's car collection

not a big fan of his jokes or anything but he was, after his retirement it all went downhill

The last true late night host honestly. How the fuck did they think turning ever late show into the Daily Show without even Jon Stewart's relative restraint was a good idea?

Jay Leno is so solid. Literally best case scenario as far as immigrants' kids are concerned. He ALWAYS wears that flag pin, ALWAYS.
Watch Leno's Garage. His steam engines are incredible.

No Conan is very fair too but Andy Richter is a fucking libfag

he's all over you like flies on chinese rice. you don't stand a chance jordanite

conan is told to read anti-trump monologues off the prompter. kimmel straight up takes it to the next level

Yeah, Letterman was a vicious liberal thug and far less funny than leno.

Conan seems like a centrist. He has also had an Eisenhower mug on his desk forever, which doesn't seem like something a shitlib would have.

but eisenhower was a jew...

I haven’t watched any late night since he left, all the networks are ran by filthy kikes who deserve to be cooked.

>watching the Talmudvision
Jay's Garage is far more entertaining than the Tonight Show.

>Conan seems like a centrist
He spent last month in Israel doing propaganda pieces for the IDF. There is nothing centrist about him. He's zionist garbage.

But Drumpf jokes are still funny XD

No. Conan is best. Hes a good goy.

Unfunny and family friendly. Basically political correctness embodied in one person. His car stuff is top notch.

Damn, didn't know that. To be fair I have not watched Conan in probably 10 years, when his original show was on.

>the state of american late night comedy
Leno was a fuckin comedic hack, and I miss him like crazy.

He was quite funny during the early-mid 90's when he did more skits and put effort into the show, afterwards he focused too much on jaywalking shit. His stuff during the writers strike was good too.

Jay, if you like your job, you can keep it!

>that chin

Fucking disgusting. Fuck him. Kimmel and Fallon are way better

>To be fair I have not watched Conan in probably 10 years

Yeah that's the thing with pretty much every late night host today. 10 years ago they weren't bashing Obongo 24/7 in every single show, they were all sucking his dick but even when Bush was President and we were pretty republican the same shit happened it's just that standards today don't even exist so all have them have gone full jew

literally jewish and a jew shill promoting the same leftist garbage talking points that every other cucked host does

Seems like a decent sort of dude. I like his Youtube show, subscribed to his channel. His Mum's Scottish so i'm ethno-nationally biased in supporting him.

>conan is told to read anti-trump monologues
he is literally the executive producer for HIS show on a network that needs him more than he needs them.

also fucking this.

His channel is trash. Nobody needs that many cars, he should sell them and give the money to charity

You're a defect.

Johnny Carson was the blueprint, his politics were never obvious even to people who knew him really well. Course he was left-leaning but he didn't let it overshadow his show.

Conan can't be all bad, he wrote some damn good Simpsons episodes.

his car show is good

P.S. Conan is a literal Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

Look how injured he is. He gets legitimately offended.

Midwesterner here, and I gota say it don't matter who's doing the humor "east coast vs west coast" is no contest. West coast always wins.
West had Madtv and east still has SNL the affirmative action show of shitty humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=22KGORkZzgs

Jay was ok but dave sucked so much ass it hurt.

Based Alberta.

car guys are usually anti-cucks

Eisenhower was not a jew. Watch your fucking mouth boy.

I like Jimmy Fallon

Yes. Leno was the last in the mold of Carson.
Now they're all SJWs. Sad!

He's okay, but the Jews have him on a tight leash. You can tell that he doesn't give a fuck about politics and just wants his show to be stupid and fun, but every once and awhile they tug the leash and make him cuck out. Feels so forced every time.

Remember when Jimmy Kimmel was on the Man Show with Adam Carolla?

Carolla went to the right. He had (has?) a radio show, but I never hear about him when he complains about Mexican gangs and poverty.

Kimmel went hard to the left, and dated a kike (Sarah Silverman). He's a late night talk show host, and I hear about him every time he cries about meany weenie republicans.

Pretty much all mass entertainment is leftist meme pushing garbage. I cut the cord not long ago and I dont miss it even a little.

Johnny was fair. And all the other ones before and during his time were.

Then it was Jay and Dave, mainly (Arsenio was still around, too) And as the political climate degenerated Post-Bork, thanks to the Clintons, Dave became more bitter (at losing the NBC gig) and more political.

Jimmy Fallon is not funny. That fake forced laugh he does (at his own unfunny jokes) makes him unwatchable/listenable.

Johnny Carson was better
Used to shit on sam with the rest of the rat pack

>billymadison.jpg

Jay's garage is as comfy as it gets, he shares his knowledge that he has and his workers.

Shows more interest in the mechanical stuff then showing off

Not scared to roll up his sleeves to help and get stuff done

If he let me sit bitch in his jag XK120m I'd suck him dry

He's a leftist that knows when keep his mouth shut for the sake of keeping his show entertaining, so he's as rare as a unicorn today. He knew too many old school entertainers which is why he did that. Carson was great with everyone.

Letterman would be an asshole to any guest that he disagreed with politically he pretty much started this ball rolling.

The late night hosts now are just stenographers for the DNC. Their job is to mock everyone who's not a leftist be it someone with actual power or just a working class white man. Kimmel consulted Chuck Schumer before his monologue, and Colbert's never written anything on his own and doesn't have the wit to do an interview.

>jag XK120
mynigga.jpog

Do you know that Harley Earl copied the chassis dimensions for C1 Corvettes from the XK120?

Of course. That's why he beat all the other late night hosts for like 20 years straight.

Can really see it, and even from the buick's
jags and bently's were sexy as fuck same with the dusenbergs
they were trying to bring the touch of foreign luxury but with the american tag

mad tv is very underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=hPmJWBurnlU

Question : what did we do to him?

This, I think he even tried to work on his McLaren F1 all by himself, alas it's a very complex machine so he left it to the experts, but the same can't be said about rich faggots who only care about showing off and can't drive for shit.