Just how "hard" did Malia Obama "work" for Harvey Weinstein?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WNHUMsYRaQ
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1487/50/1487507242787.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eradicate all white "people"

everal studies show that children of consanguineous marriages have lower intelligence than children of non-related parents. Research shows that the IQ is 10-16 points lower in children born from related parents and that abilities related to social behavior develops slower in inbred babies

you really think harvey, cosby, or any of these pervs are preying on powerful women or girls who have powerful fathers?

Jew's raise animals they don't fuck them goy.

Arabs would have negative iq by that logic

Funny Google hasn't started screening this yet

They don't?

she had to make it very hard.

no half assed shit.

i agree... i see "Disney" kids being put into this type of behavior and their parents looking a blind eye in order to be rich in the future. not already successful/established families.

KEK! How'd you know i'm white?!

???
Who do you think Sopranos based Hesh on?
Sandniggers love dirtniggers

She was probably totally into it. For god sakes, Michelle obama said he was a great human being!

youtube.com/watch?v=2WNHUMsYRaQ

Hoe for dough just like her family

Malia is /our girl! she hates her "fake" family and for that reason rebels

Jezzus never seen a girl look that much like her father before, huge turnoff....oh wait the "mother" it could be worse...

lol she is ugly as hell

Next up, Louie Ck? The whole mastubating in front of others is rumored to be kinda his calling card, no?

I wish they'd take down Dan Schneider instead.

Nigs like to suck kike dick. Its a known fact

Why do you think she was lashing out over the summer, the drug fueled violent performance at the concert poundjng on the ground? Harvey's girls always end up as damaged goods, it's vile

Not at all...you victimise down, not up.

Besides, she is so bleached it's beyond belief. I don't think shes ever been in a room with a black person not related to her.

She either literally dindu nuffin and was just sitting on her black ass being the token minority, or she sucked Weinstein's cock for internship shekels. Her father had homosexual relationships and probably sucked a buncha jews' cocks to get up on the ladder, breaking the Jewish ceiling in the (((Democratic Party)))

Weinstein fucked an elite's daughter and didn't realise it until it was too late. There are some people that you don't fuck when you're in pedowood.

She was trying to be "a real girl" and make it in the biz. I'm sure she paid her dues...on her back...and knees.

studies shows that whites are not human and should not have human rights

People in politics love the BJC.

this.

Tchaikovsky was the Russian romantic era version of this. He fucked a ton of boys and no one cared even though homosexuality was illegal in his time. Then he fucked a boy whose father was friends with the Czar and it was ordered that he commit suicide.

The Romeo and Juliet Overture was actually inspired by him spending a holiday with a boy.

Obama is a puppet so his Master probably forced her to fuck him

>Forced.

I doubt she needed much in the way of coercion, she always struck me as a bit of a slut. Probably did out of some misplaced sense of teenaged rebellion.

Check out Assange's tweet from last night about Weinstein.
Who set Harvey adrift and why?
>Barack
>because Harvey tried that shit with Malia

>The Romeo and Juliet Overture was actually inspired by him spending a holiday with a boy.
why u have to ruin classic beatz like dat 4 me, cracka?

but Obamas Comms Director is crisis managing his PR

okay, that sinks that theory.
(((They))) cut Harvey loose?

Studies show you're too stupid to b8 well

his whole career, harvey only went for the most attractive girls in hollywood. why would he even give this weird underbited fish creature the time of day?

mfw I bust nuts deep inside Malia and Sasha licks it out

She sucks a good choom.

Yes, they are the most likely to want to keep it secret for fear of what public opinion will be. Obama probably found out somehow and leaked the story

sauce?

Maybe this is what happened to Miley Cyrus?

how is that nut even remotely worth it

How isn't it?

I don't think he needed to convince her. The only girls who ever approached me and said they wanted my dick were black girls in western countries. Getting them is no huge feat. With other races of females you actually need to try.

Perhaps he developed a beastiality fetish

Who did that study lol, niggers?

Great judge Mike was certainly

>Dan Schneider
there is nothing wrong with dan schneider, only gossip from Sup Forums's tards

Fuck off Mossad Kike.

She repping the GOAT rap group

>sauce?

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1487/50/1487507242787.webm

ahh the ol' 'ten inches insider her' Schneider

Pretty sure she just tossed his salad

a nigger in norway? europe is now north africa?

real hard
so hard it went all over her face