What does Sup Forums think of Hyouka? It's definitely one of KinoAni's top works

What does Sup Forums think of Hyouka? It's definitely one of KinoAni's top works.

I hate it, I hate myself for wasting my time with it and I hate people on Sup Forums who pretend it's good

Had a few really charming episodes, but other than that I didn't care for it much.

I love it

Was bored by the first 10ish episodes so i dropped it for a while but then I really like the second half of the show. I dunno what happened.

2nd favorite by Kyoani.
I had it played at college and people loved it.

I liked it, but I haven't been compelled to watch it more than once.

Satoshi seemed like a massive faggot who wanted the Oreki

Basically this.

/fa/ as fuck

Better than any other KyoAni shit.

I loved it up until the point where he made a smooth ass line but it turned out to be his imagination and he just shrugged it off

This. It was too boring and Chitanda was annoying as fuck. Dropped around episode 6-7.

I love it and a lot of people do. I've watched it 3 times and I will probably keep rewatching it from time to time.

>kino
I want Sup Forums to leave.

Who didn't want the Oreki anyway?

I love it but I can't rec it, regardless of the animation, direction, music and characters.

Who wants yet another unfinished love story.

I liked it a lot, some episodes were just incredible.
I don't think I'll re-watch it, however.

>2 Sup Forums b8 threads at once
fuck off with this shit

Try contributing your opinion to the thread like everyone else instead of crying bait.

>What does Sup Forums think of Hyouka?

Either Kyoani's masterpiece show

or

Zzzzzz

Silly user, this can't be a regular Sup Forums thread without people crying bait

What about Haruhi's movie?

Masterpiece movie

I think it's boring.

>h-he didn't fall for my shitposting thread!

Well, first off all, I think Hyouka is reall-zzzzzzzzzzz

>obvious Sup Forums bait
>giving proper responses
Fuck off.

This and Hyouka are the reason I'm hyped for the next KyoAni show. Same director.

I just hope Violet Evergarden is amazing by itself and that he pulls it off.

>pretend

maybe people have different taste. who know

self-insert shit

Who wants to self insert as boring as fuck Houtarou?

>Same director.
Takemoto doesn't have any upcoming show though.

3rd favorite after Hibike and Haruhi, but too slow though, Oreki and Chitanda togheter sometimes were really annoying and dense

Wait, so who's in charge of directing Violet Evergarden?

I had wrong info it seems. Fuck my life.

I liked it, but I will never understand why some seem to think it is top-tier anything.
It had nothing amazing other than backgrounds, direction and animation. Only technical achievements aren't really enough for something to be a masterpiece.

>KinoAni
What is this meme and why have I been seeing it so much lately?

Kino is the german word for cinema and used to describe movies that are absolutely good in Sup Forums.

I share that feeling, only adding sound into the amazing achievements.

I also love the characters but I admit they aren't the best of the medium.

Thanks, kind user. Why is Sup Forums so cancerous?

It was beautiful all the way through.
Not the story itself of course, but how well it was adapted.

He was truly a sex god.

Because they're a bunch of pretentious faggots mixed with Sup Forums.

Reminder that Oreki is an idiot who rejected Best Boy in favor of a literal slut

I generally liked it but I kind of feel like it was longer than it really should have been.

The first big mystery was really interesting and engaging how they tried to uncover the past. Most of the others though where just ...really mundane

>2 people out of 30 throwing a fit instead of ignoring it and posting normally

Good work spergs. I think that e-celeb thread that's currently up will suit you better.

Do we have to have the Hyouka bait thread EVERY DAY?

yeah
before m00t left he said "have a hyouka thread everyday"