DAILY REMINDER:

DAILY REMINDER:
If you use the Confederate flag on Sup Forums you MUST dip Copenhagen Long Cut Original

why don't you just smoke cigarettes like a normal degenerate

Mental illness is also a product. The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness. The increased risk of insanity may explain why more than 40% of patients in Denmark’s biggest ward for clinically insane criminals have an immigrant background. The U.S. is not immune. According to Sennels, "One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole.

Nuke Mecca!

what about straight?

because dip has way more nicotine and is alpha as fuck when compared to faggot smokers

Skoal mutherfucker

MODS BAN ALL THESE TOBBACCO POSTS ITS OBVIOUSLY FUCKING GUERILLA MARKETING.

well straights fine and snuff obv

Your flag is a litteral nigger shoe maker who sells shoes to niggers that only white people can afford.

are you a girl by chance?

Yank here. Grizzly is better. Cop tastes like chemical shit.

O D E N S :DDDDD

>Long Cut Original
>Original
Copenhagen used to only produce snuff. There is nothing original about long cut. they started making that because men today are all gigantic vaginas who can't handle ORIGINAL snuff. It makes their tummy hurt

Every grizzly dip I've tried starts to taste like nothing after like 5 minutes. Like that weird bitter nothing taste when you accidentally put your finger in your mouth.

This man gets it. Straight > all others

skoal? i would've accepted grizz or kodiak maybe. but skoal? get rekt. fuck did just dip cope mint if you need some flavor.

>copenhagen mint
good luck finding it

>dipping flavored cop
woman.

göteborg rape :DD

snus
I think the danes have stopped that though, they prolly did it a lot in the past I guess.

This is so typical Denmark well or was in the 00s
>Sitting there with tons of danes and mountain niggers
>Dan rolls up a join and snart puffing
>We just look at each other and go, yeah well that's danes
>Mountain nigger takes up his snus box and roll a pris for his lip
>Dan go
Hey, hey wait now, I think that stuff is illegal here

seriously, it was never illegal though but I am not sure of the legal status to sell it there and so today because of the EU. Sweden are not allowed to export at least, to the EU that is

i like long cut, straight, and mint. about all i will dip. if they run out on base i just get grizz or kodiak striaght. but idk

>not dipping american brands

4 loyfe till death from cancer/heart attack

>implying copenhagen is not american

get that zika virus shit out of here

>Not chewing red man
Get out of my Dixie
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>using Pinkerton products
come on bro

that warning on the front just destroys the aesthetic of the container
horrible.
I hate how pathetic the world has become that they can't even put the warning on the back anymore
>cuz hey we gotta make sure that the customers don't forget for a single second that they're gonna get cancer if they use our products
I don't use any drugs and I hate the smell of cigarettes with passion but I still think this is stupid

You retarded? It's the flavor..

13 portions in a can. I tried that one a month ago and was fucking pissed. General Extra Strong los is where it's at.

You need to use the white mans tobacco not the trailer trash kind

Grizz straight is actually 100% us tobacco

yeah i love longcut, i usually chew wintergreen, but i treat my self with longcut, its like 100 dollar scotch to me

Swedish Mach is McDonalds tier snus.

Being addicted to anything is degenerate. Dippers look like fags, you just want balls in your cheeks.