Sup Forums gets BTFO, once again

A majority of that 13% hasn't killed anyone. When they do, it isn't 59 at once with 400 injured. Also, most of the people blacks kill is gang violence and not innocents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuYd9pA8LIY
youtube.com/watch?v=zgOXfYtNJ6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh sweetie... what a doozie of a fiddly-flap that was. Honestly, Dearie, its ok schnnookums, no need to get cranky wanky in your little pajamy--wammies, did you tinkle your wittle boy undies? Oh lolipop honey muffin, it'll be okay baby bear buttercup sweetie mommy will read you a story and change your diapies so you can stop crying. So show us how much of a big boy you are and don't go kaboom in your baby blanket little sailor big boys dont throw tantrums like that Donny Wonny my little sweetest shnookie dookums butterfly raindrop did you get an outhcie on your butterfly raindrop did you ouchie on your butter baby bottom? Come let mommy put the baby powder on it honey darling sugar plum so you so you won't get a rashy washy on your cheeky weekies mommy doesn't like when her brave little toaster is BABY BOOTY BOTHERED.

NIGGER TPBP

The computer and other technology you used while posting this was invented by a based white so fuck off nigger.

First pasta best pasta

It's not gang violence you dumb nigger it's more like.
>you stepped on my shoe Imma shoot you

People have already looked at the data on niggers killing people and it's almost always over arguments and petty shit

>it's okay, the niggers are only wasting tax dollars killing each other

crime is crime
the source needs to be addressed

It's actually more like 3% of the population

Because half of blacks are women, and a large portion of black males are older or not niggers.

Crime is crime, one lunatic doesn't represent us as a whole, and you're an asshole for appealing to emotion like this.

Although I'm not on this picture's side. The blacks who commit crime were, for the most part, born into bad neighborhoods (just like white criminals).

And this separates black criminals from white criminals because...? Evil minds think alike.

>One white dude kills a lot of people once every few years
Weis Markets shooting
Plano shooting
Sandy Utah attack
2017 Orlando shooting
Las Vegas Strip shooting

All white mass shooters in just the last few months

Whites commit far less violent crime than blacks, but when we do we do it better and bigger than any other race; I guess they don't call us the master race for nothing.

And literal psychopaths represent the rest of us because...? Now who's racist.

This. That vast majority of those murders are committed by black men 15-35 in like 9 cities.

Nobody fucking calls us the master race except for fucking Nazis. Thanks for staining our poor public image even worse.

Friendly reminder to SAGE shill threads!!! Thanks.

I'm just correcting what the nigger op said.

there are mass shootings every weekend in Chicago where multiple people are struck by gunfire and/or killed you fucking retard

Just because niggers can't aim for shit doesn't mean they also don't commit the most mass shootings in America

Forgive me, then, I completely agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=KuYd9pA8LIY

>Also, most of the people blacks kill is gang violence and not innocents.

ay yo hol up, chu be sayin black lives don't matter? Like black lives don't even COUNT? shiet, das racis

>islamic extremists are responsible for 100’s upon 1000’s of terror attacks globally after 9/11

“Hey guys can we not be islamaphobic? Peoples feelings might get hurt. “

>ever so often a white male will go insane and kill people

“GUN CONTROL NOW!!! ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST AND SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM EARTH!!!!”

Good job ignoring all the niggers shooting each other in LA, Chicago, and New York. White men are not a problem.

With 10,000 Smartphones and 500+ victims why is it everytime I ask for evidence that ANYBODY was shot all people can give me is the liveleak video with the crayola cray0n blood, no entry or exit wounds and the lights being turned off and everyone being declared deceased without being taken to a hospital? The fact that that is the only video ppl are able to show me definitely has me thinking, the Las Vegas Shooting is a 100% HOAX

sage

>A majority of that 13% hasn't killed anyone
this makes the statistic even more damning you dunce.
>when they do it isnt ...
because niggers cant plan ahead or shoot for shit

What the fuck XD

Lost it.

>advanced bot detected
they're learning

>except Nazis
Yeah, welcome to Sup Forums, idiot.

People really have no evidence? I mean I believe you, but that's confusing as fuck considering the uproar it created.

no, but they commit the functional equivalent of that attack- every month- on the streets of a city that comprises less than 1% of the total US population- chicago
you're wrong. saint louis is up there. DC, per capita, is beyond chicago. kansas city, philly, LA- the list goes on and on.
when you also consider that in many of these cities, only about 10% of murders are solved- it becomes pretty horrifying finding out that 13% of the population commits a hair more violent crime than all other racial groups combined, according to FBI arrest statistics

you're wrong. you've made no argument; you're wrong

>Also, most of the people blacks kill is gang violence and not innocents.
So does that give cops free reign to shoot blacks as long as they are in a gang or are a criminal? Sounds good Jamal!

While I accept that I am indeed an idiot, can I not at least WISH there were less Nazis on Sup Forums?

>implying gang violence is something that is tolerable

I don't want my country shot to bits because a horde of nogs constantly shoots it up.

Asshole, prove it. Ask me a riddle or something else that requires creativity, and if I fail THEN we'll call me a robot.

a creative task, you ask
i'm game:
tell me about the first song you remember hearing, and how it made you feel. do you still think about/listen to this song, or did it take some time remembering it?

look through all the vids and pics man, you wont find ONE of a gunshot wound, not ONE vid of a person being shot. only injuries i could verify were from trampling.

this whole thing stinks. its a botched false flag. now they are scrambling to get a narrative going that matches the documented verified events.

the whole "lone gun nut white guy" thing fell flat. most likely because he was a registered dem firing at likely right leaning people. oops, they chose the patsy poorly. i dont think he did any shooting at all. the pic of the body and the details of what LEO says happened in that room dont match.

"I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe. I was honestly awed by how mellow the song was, but then again I was a little more naive then. It took a while to remember because I don't listen to Christian Contemporary anymore, but it is a strong memory considering it introduced me to the fact that not every song from the genre is so fucking repetitive it makes your ears bleed.

the last time he was registered dem was 1986 in FL, iirc from the document which has been floating around here. i think he didn't vote for a while and just kinda dropped off the rolls. he had a NV driver's license, but didn't register to caucus (closed caucus, mind you) before the cutoff in 2016. the whole "he shot at country music goers because he despised trump supporters" is going to be a tough case to make, from a factual standpoint. *i* believe it, but it's going to be tough to verifiably prove

niggers do it far more

seems legit. you understand why he asked, though, right? such quick and to the point answers on here are quite rare, my dude
people often have a lot more to say, and we have a low context language which often becomes quite verbose when talking about complex topics- such as politics
cheers

>can I not at least WISH there were less Nazis on Sup Forums?
No fuck off back to pleddit if you dont like it faggot

they're inherently violent, but luckily, largely incompetent. when they kill, they usually shoot little niglets by mistake

Well, I find it a little easier to believe you ever since that FaZeBanks fan scammed everybody, but I think it's at least a possibility since the media won't stop showing the same three pictures for evidence.

>the whole "he shot at country music goers because he despised trump supporters" is going to be a tough case to make
thats not what im getting at, im saying the orchestrators of this thing overlooked the details of their patsys life and these details are killing the idea of the "white gun nut shooting innocents" narrative that they tried to push right away the day after the shooting. in short they fucked up and are now scrambling to cover their ass.

>A majority of that 13% hasn't killed anyone

You're right, black women aren't nearly as big of a problem as black men. Black women outperform black men in every aspect of life outside of throwing a ball kek. It really is only 6% of the population responsible for the murders, niggers.

i do recall seeing some information about the poorest town in the US being some 97% white shithole in west virginia with an extremely low crime rate.

exactly. if this event were legit there would be at least one video on liveleak showing a wound, trauma, or someone actually being gunned down. instead the same 5 or so videos.

I'll keep that in mind for the future... I guess AI does get more advanced than Google Translate, and the constant captcha tests were kind of a red flag.

i mean- it looks like DHS has more or less taken over for large parts of the FBI's investigation- and he may have visited the middle east fairly recently (within the last 2 years), so the ISIS angle is coming back into play. *that* would definitely give credence to the theory that he wanted to murder as many "trump supporters" as possible

My city is one of them. We just had a court case for a nigger who blew the head off of a 10 year old black girl while he was trying to shoot at someone else. His family laughed and joked in court while the victims family mourned. The biggest threat to blacks is young black men kek.

My wake-up call happened after I got sucker punched in my mid-twenties, I thought about all of the times I'd been a victim of a crime during the previous ten years and how most of those crimes were committed by niggers even though I grew up in a 95% white neighborhood, went to 95% white private schools, and attended an 85% white university. All of these crimes committed by niggers don't happened in a vacuum. Leftists can brainwash white kids with kumbaya bullshit, but reality will eventually sucker punch them in the head.

I love the context of this pasta, i hate the actual pasta

Have the feds said anything about ISIS claiming the attack? I find it weird they won't deny it when they have denied it in the past. If ISIS were smart they would start using white men in the west to carry out their attacks, would guarantee them more success.

You're right Tyrone, 94% of the black offenders are 14-40, there are plenty of old blacks who dindu nuffin

In the U.S., over 7,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks each year of the Obama presidency. In the U.S., nearly 60,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks in Obama's eight years as president.

But blacks think there are so many cops in their neighborhoods because crackers oppressing the black man.

>Orlando shooting
>white dude
Oh sweetie no...

how does isis recruit a millionaire white american? is the angle that he is an international arms dealer still in play? i can see a gun runner interacting with the middle east, they are in it for money, they have no morals about who gets killed or why. but that still doesnt explain why he was shooting randoms.

he was killed in that room and set up for the shooting. also look at the guns in the pics of the rooms, who puts a foregrip all the way at the end of a rifle barrel? thats uncomfortable as fuck. why would an arms dealer who should be knowledgeable about guns set up their inventory that way? lots of other little details like that. this thing was botched.

ISIS often claims responsibility for these sorts of attacks, even if they weren't directly involved in any way
when they say it was "one of their soldiers," there are two things they might be doing:
>he was a fellow soldier of allah/jihad; or
>lying about his connection to isis/daesh/whatever they'll be called next

i mean- the possibility does indeed exist that he was influenced by their propaganda without directly "joining" the organization. that would make the most sense to me, honestly. if he's as "smart" as his brother leads on, stephen wouldn't have outright "joined" daesh. he would have looked at their propaganda discretely and made his own game plan rather than meeting with shitforbrains mullahs/imams in random mosques around the US
does that all make sense?

Perhaps he self-identified as white. You know, just like the media likes to tell us how some latinos and all jews are considered white.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgOXfYtNJ6Q

we don't have definitive evidence for a murder OR a suicide, but the door was "sealed" from the inside, according to the official story by the LVMPD (i've been watching the press conferences daily, noting anything fishy about the lead investigators' behavior). if it was sealed from the inside, how did his murderer(s) make their escape- and have the police found any evidence (beyond the single phone charger which didn't match stephen's phone) that he was shot? i've heard in a few videos, at the end of the whole ordeal, two distinct-sounding pistol shots; but what people who don't have a background in sound engineering (yes, i'm speaking about myself) don't understand is that it could have been a loud echo of a single shot to his head. there are lots of very tall buildings near that part of town, and glass and metal are very good acoustically reflective surfaces. in the video where you "hear" more than 1 shooter, it sounds to me like totally explicable echoes and him switching/potentially dual-firing weapons from the position he'd set up. police also say he fired into the hallway and dumped about a thousand rounds- more or less a spray and pray hoping to take out any cops that charged his position. from there, and under those circumstances, those rounds would sound very different than guns hanging out the window and those barrels projecting those vibrations from there rather than him firing on the hallway. the story so far, to me, mostly makes sense to be quite honest with you.
the more interesting and difficult angle to figure out is *why* he did what he did. that's the real question right now, and investigators on the LVMPD seem to be doing a decent job. the FBI looked like they were slacking and didn't follow the Marilou lead as far as they should have, and trump probably asked DHS to get involved. so- if that's what happened, then it doesn't prove or disprove the ISIS angle; it would more or less mean that trump thought the FBI was incompetent

t. larp-kike
>there are no nigs online, just men and kikes

>ISIS often claims responsibility for these sorts of attacks, even if they weren't directly involved in any way

How many attacks have they claimed that they weren't behind or the inspiration for? Not saying you're wrong, I just see this a lot and wonder if anyone has a list. Orlando turned out to be ISIS despite them pushing the narrative Omar was a closeted fag.

>i mean- the possibility does indeed exist that he was influenced by their propaganda without directly "joining" the organization. that would make the most sense to me, honestly. if he's as "smart" as his brother leads on, stephen wouldn't have outright "joined" daesh. he would have looked at their propaganda discretely and made his own game plan rather than meeting with shitforbrains mullahs/imams in random mosques around the US does that all make sense?

Yes that makes perfect sense and it's kind of where I was leaning too. That makes a lot more sense than "he lived a normal life until one day he caught Schizophrenia and killed a bunch of people".

1 white guy murders, to 500 black guy murders.

Top kek, fuck niggers