If you're afraid of confessing your love for Kurisu...

If you're afraid of confessing your love for Kurisu, then you're a spineless coward who is afraid to love women smarter than you are.

Excuse me, but I am certainly smarter than Kurisu.

Heh. No girl is smarter than me.

I want to lurk @channel and discuss physics with her [/spoiler[ if you know what I mean

what do you do if you're rejected?

Plunge into life-long depression.

I love her and she's probably smarter. My degree is in Neurosci but she's like a prodigy or some shit right?

Stab her

Rape. On serious note neck myself

if you're a self sufficient man that likes to control his own life strong willed and arrogant women are a pain to be around

So you'd rather date somebody who is an emotional and financial burden on you for the rest of your life?

Nah, I'd rather wife the strong-willed, intelligent, and capable woman instead. Relationships formed from voluntary love and mutual respect will always be better and last longer than ones made from desperation and necessity.

I have a huge thing for women smarter than I am

I could see her as a friend and shit, love talking physics and theoretical stuff about how shit works

but her personality doesn't do it for me

>Nah, I'd rather wife the strong-willed, intelligent, and capable man instead. Relationships formed from voluntary homolust and mutual dicks will always be better and last longer than ones made from heterosexuality and traditional gender roles.

I'll accept this stance, user. Homolust is the strongest force in this world

kurisu is strong willed but she doesn't have a speck of arrogance

Unrealistic character. Women are too dumb to understand physics. Kurisu is a qt though

Agreed haha lol for example that dumb bitch Marie Curie lmao kek xD

women r so tupid XD unlike me :)

Naming one woman that died before ww2 good job

she's the type that will reject you and mock you for being rejected

That's pretty hot actually, especially when you know her weaknesses and can make a comeback

Honestly you'd have to be incredibly arrogant to claim to be smarter than a once in a generation prodigy.

Wouldn't a self sufficient man want a partner he respects and considers his equal?

Why are people bothered by someone they like being better or worse than them at something?

The only way I'd see her mocking you in rejection was in a way that allowed for her to cover for her own embarrassment. Remember the virgin banter from the VN?

>you will never be pissed on by Kurisu after she finishes a 1 liter bottle of Dr.Pepper
>you will never be able to taste her Dr.Pepper laden urine as it cascades from her tender unshaven nether regions into your wide open mouth

I honestly don't know why I even live anymore

insecure teenagers pollute this site, fyi.

please delete this post user it is nasty

le kek only men go to top universities womin just get in cus quotas xD

a self reliant man doesn't need support or a partner

Kurisu is worst girl bruh

t. 80 IQ Sup Forumstard that relates to Mayuri because she is mentally retarded too

She's drinking Dr. Pepper, how smart can she really be?

literally this

mayuri is nice and all but she acts like a child and I could not marry or tap that

Woah someone says an opinion you don't like and you call them gay because you disagree but can't rebuke

How Orginal

Stop with the smiley face it's embarrassing for everyone k

>you don't like smart girls because they intimate you btw christina please peg me in ass and make me cry

lol

Need, no. They could very well desire one though.

numale detected

A woman smarter than me would not love me.
I'm not a coward, I'm realistic.

Although Kurisu is best gater, don't get me wrong.
Delete your account.

I'm not really into assplay. Also I'm pretty sure the word you're after is intimidate not intimate.

But she's taken.

I'll confess to Robo Kurisu in S;G 0. We can all have the best waifu thanks to Okarin's suffering :3.

This. A real man will use rape to spread his seed to quality mates if rejected.

>makes amazing cosplay
>figures out obvious shit everyone is too up their own ass and stressed to figure out
she's the perfect wife.

>there are people in this thread who wouldn't be able to hold a proper scientific conversation with Kurisu

I can properly hack into her gate if you know what I mean.

STOP SHE'S MINE

Tbh neuroscience isn't my cup of tea, I'm more a of a physicist

Why people hate the movie even though Kurisu is super cute in it?

ending is confusing

basically nothing happens

feels like filler

This pretty much. Plus I hate tsunderes.

I don't think people hate it, the story wasn't as solid as VN/animeme but good characters kept the shit good enough to enjoy

Because Kurisu being 10/10 and Okabe having PTSD are the only good bits.

I don't need administrator permission if I have access to the backdoor ;)

ANNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN

Because the story if fucking pointless and the whole problem wasn't even hinted at in the anime. They arbitrarily added some crisis that changed the rules already set forth and then completely wrapped it up all in one movie.

sounds like most OVAs that try to insert themselves in a tight, wrapped up story, honestly

yokatta

This is now a Suzuha thread

My forte is chemistry and I've had lots experience with biology so i'd have an easier time learning it than you I assume
That means I WIN user? YOU HEAR??? I GET HER

It's not my fault that I'm a layman who is involved with a very different profession to hers.

;_;

it's ok user, she doesn't exist ;_____;

That's not okay. That's not okay at all.

delete

Plus, the movie was quite dull as a whole.

my ex was like a discount kurisu :(

I'm just afraid of confessing to any woman

It's actually funny to see how you guys want my waifu desperately. I can do things with her what you will never experience.

Invent time travel

Really stimulates the cerebral cortex doesn't it?

Finally the psychology major pays off

>cue multiple insults from kurisu at how it isn't quantitative enough for her tastes

Kurisu is great but overrated. Hiyajo Maho is the best S;G girl. She is also extremely smart without the prodigy at young age asspull.

Her intelligence doesn't bother me. I'm afraid to love women.

b-but the major is even called cognitive neurosciences ;_;

Fuck, now I gotta change major again for my waifu

Are you gay then

All of these threads need more Maho

suzuha is objectively best girl

i thought kurisu was best girl before this thread but now i like mayushii beter

shes so badass

This thread really made me think,too.

I am an #upaloompa now

I don't think I'm man enough to rape somebody, though. Rape is the sign of true manliness and I just don't have it in me.

Wish I could get my hand on the anthology comic, it looks really fun.

user, did Okabe win her heart by being a pussy and bending over for her?

Kill yourself.

yes he was a little bitch desu but cared for her and saved her

Hello kekkit(women)
Really proved him wrong there

Greetings, 3D woman!

No, I'm straight, immature gynophobe. I like only 2D girls because they can't hurt me.

>maga shill
Take your propaganda to

Donaldo Tlump-chan anime when ?

just a prank bro

What the fuck man...really..?

summer please go

>Steins;Gate thread
>All this shitposting
but he's a guy