Is there anyone cooler than Noam Chomsky?

Is there anyone cooler than Noam Chomsky?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsSf202fJvYre1CnlBZwmdegR3wIznhem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah like any a-list celeb or musician for starters

my dog's anus

Plenty of people.
What are you sliding?

Slightly disturbing to know that the first thing that popped into your mind was your dogs anus.

Slavoj Zizek

>authoritarian leftist
Fuck off.

anyone who hasn't read Manufacturing Consent is a brainlet

god gave him a speech impediment for a reason and despite this he continues to be an idiot

but he did support Trump which is funny and worth noting

>Is there anyone cooler than Noam Chomsky?
Yeah DUH! It's fucking Gnome Chomsky!

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsSf202fJvYre1CnlBZwmdegR3wIznhem

College kid ghey

Satoshi

Chomsky's ideas were better done by Ellul whom he ripped off. He still has no idea how to integrate the internet into his propaganda theory so just ignores it.

I got the achievement in HL:2 ep 2 and L4D2 where you have to bring that little fucker to the end. Pretty fun.

I've been wanting to get it but I find Dark Carnival so fucking boring.

John Mcwhorter is cooler. he wrote "doing our own thing" an expose on the superiority of nineteenth century literary standards, which far exceed our own.

Yeah, gnome run is always fun. Back when L4D2 was new everytime someone who has never played this game before had to do the gnome run.
Dark carnival is my favourite map

What EXACTLY did he mean by this?

Being a commie fossil is cool now? You must be a Corbynista.

yes, his dead body

he was in an accident and his hips are broken so i've been having to take meticulous care of him and his anus so that the house doesn't reek. it's not that weird

>Ellul
I'll have to check him out, he sounds interesting.

Finnish and Japanese are apparently unique in the kinds of puns they can make in their own native languages that sound like things one would hear in the other without being completely agrammatical syllable salad.

lol who?

Yes, everybody. The crap coming out of this lunatic's mouth is just insane.

>leftypol
Into the trash you go.

>Cool
>Height: 5' 6½" (1.69 m)
He's a manlet and that ain't cool

Thank you Pole bro

yep, god I miss playing L4D2 all day every day when it came out.

Just went through it again with my brothers and friend who had never played it, was a blast.

Here's hoping L4D3 soon.

Man, people made way better protest signs back then

He's an interesting person for sure. I haven't gotten a total handle on what I think of him.

Obviously the elites have been pushing him to denigrate Droompf. I don't really have a problem with him though. Maybe he's an asshole personally like Mossad wants us to believe, who knows.