Why's a retard allowed to have a butt this fat?

Why's a retard allowed to have a butt this fat?

It's a drawing, you can do what you want. You could even draw yourself without the neckbeard and the fat.

Why are you allowed to make this thread for what feels like every day?

Why the fuck would anyone want to misrepresent themselves in media?

Rikka isn't retarded, she's just....

Well she needs to be in a special class for her math skills... and she believes in things that aren't real... and she smells bad (many characters say this)... and she has trouble interacting with regular students... and she has to live with someone else to be able to function......

But she's cute!

>....
Stop.

sounds dumb to me.

I am suddenly overcome with a burning desire to procreate with this woman.

Pink didn't deserve to be btfo that hard

Are you objecting to his usage of ellipses, or the fact that it was more than three?

Both. But mostly the first one.

Does anyone have that autistic breakdown of all of their asses? Can't find it for the life of me.

>autistic
Kill yourself.

>and she has to live with someone else to be able to function.

We-well, so do I.

Cute.

What actually is the real problem with ellipses objectively speaking?

How would you describe someone explaining the shape, fat/muscle ratio, and anus size/tightness/color of a bunch of cartoons?

Because there's no such thing as butt police.

Nice anime discussion.

Passionate about butts.

Bless you, user

How does he not have a hardon doing this?

And if he does, can Rikka feel it?

It should be pretty obvious that Utah was spanking Rikka so he could feel that ass on the down low.

she's a full on dumb-dumb.

Yuuta wants to get in her pants. It's all he's ever wanted. The problem is, he's about as beta as they come. He had one alpha idea, which was to redeem himself from his chuuni past by picking a whole new school far away from all his old classmates. But, less that 24 hours at his new school and he's already reverting back to his old ways to impress some girl. Now, anyone could see through this shit, if they were smart. Yuuta got lucky though, because the chuuni girl who likes him back is about as dumb as a box of rocks.

So what does Yuuta do? He acts like a retard as well. The problem is, once he finally gets her to confess her undying love for him, he betas out completely. Even when she's living with him, he can't do anything besides act like her maid. It's incredibly sad. He should be getting wasted on sake and plowing her ass deep and hard every night while the live together but he won''t. They were dating for 6 months before they even held hands. They didn't even kiss even though they literally lived together.

So yeah. Rikka got lucky she picked a complete beta I guess, otherwise her dumbass would be getting pounded to oblivion and back while she laid face down on Yuuta's bed drooling like a special needs child on a field trip to a candy factory.

so it's easy to tap dat ass

These in depth ass evaluations always perplex me

How would he know any of that

Butts are literally the greatest thing in the universe. I want to worship butts every day of my life.

>she smells bad (many characters say this)

When do they say this? Also what do you suppose she smells like?

There isn't one. We just needed a new thing to be pedantic and obnoxious about.

Nothing. Retards use ellipses when they can't articulate their thoughts. Other retards who don't understand why this is inherently bad go on believing that usage of all ellipses are therefore to be frowned upon.

I wish I could be Rikka and sit on cute boys' faces.

What the fuck happened to Google's image search? It returned Cartoon Network for this.

it makes you look like a little bitch that cant commit to their thoughts. your phrases need to be decisive like your inner being

Or it just looks like the writer is trailing off for dramatic effect.

I want to convince Dekomori that butt worship is some chuu2 ritual to summon a great dragon so I can sniff and lick her butthole.

I want to kiss her little mouth hard!

You'll go to jail if you tried to tap that user

Worth it.

'd rather shinka's butt

Because if I rape her no one will believe her

Made me chuckle m'lord!

This. Or Touka. Or the teacher.

KyoAni girls tend to have nice cabooses.

So basically, if you're yuutah you'd make sure her cunny would be full of cum twenty four seven.

"I need to infuse you with mana Rikka"
easy sex

What if no dragons appear?

Gonna spend a lot on condoms user.

>He had one alpha idea, which was to redeem himself from his chuuni past by picking a whole new school far away from all his old classmates.
Nah, it's beta. Every loser dreams of a magical new start on life as normals, and then nothing really changes because they're remembered why they're losers to begin with. They just lucky in 2d to attract the right girls for them.

>cunny

Is there a better word, comrade?

She's of legal age.

Literally nothing wrong with Sup Forums

Dragon will appear if you catch my drift

Age of consent is 13 in Japan :^)

Proofs, tovarisch?

that's fucked up

There's nothing wrong with it user.

I'm going to fuck this girl.

Is this a new meme? Apparently the re;zero female lead also smells bad.

But Kodomo no Jikan taught me it was 16

Gonna be a long queue!

Guess it's a good thing I don't mind sloppy seconds. Or sloppy tenths.

She's a yuri tsundere, keep her.

I feel you my dude

She's small so it's gonna overflow a lot!

Good. I love messy stuff. She could piss herself for all I care. In fact, she should do that anyways.

>she should do that anyways
I would force her to do it, and I would piss on her as well. Then we would squirming in piss and cum.

I fucking love watersports.

What if she insists on using condoms

>claims to love mess
>not wanting her to take a good shit too

Pee feels really warm, probably even warmer than cum.

This thread got real disgusting.

She would get a few slaps on the face until she cries. Her tears would be a nice addition to the mix.
After that I use condom, then spray all the condom on her face.

Some things are just off limits!

Then stop posting disgusting whores in the thread user

KORBO IS PURE

We're fucking sluts

I want someone to pee in my mouth.

Using condoms with the chuunis is an offense against common sense; it feels a lot better just letting it all out raw and having it mix with all the other dirty fluids all inside their vagina

Can you even imagine all the deviant images she's gotten off to? Not to mention all those toys she bought with her rich inheritance.

God, I want to do all sorts of kinky stuff with Deko. I want to worship her cute, petite butt and cream her hairless pussy. I want her to tell me about all the perverted stuff she's into and help her fulfill here every degenerate desire.

I hope she's into bestiality.

How can you be this horny and depraved?

I don't know. 10 years on Sup Forums has turned me into a degenerate. I can hardly get off anymore unless it's to something particularly perverted.

Shinka is big enough for that but cerberus would just hurt poor little dekomoron!

She'd learn to love the knot.

Is that kind of hair even possible?

Lots of shinka stuff but none of this white bitch taking literal doggystyle. Yeah fuck you too japan

There's a serious lack of good Chuu2 bestiality artwork. Even Shinka only has a small amount and most of it is mediocre.

Unf, creamy white skin always gets me off.

For you :^)

I thought most of them are good enough. What are you looking for specifically, I couldn't think of asking more when these stuff always gets me off everytime.

Dekomori's petite, frail, milky white body gets me off.

Just the quality of art isn't the best sometimes. There are a handful of good Shinka x Cerberus pics that I could jerk it to any day, though.