Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore...

>Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

What's wrong with this sentiment towards immigrant, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally one of the first zionists ever wrote the fucking thing

disgusting cowards and sniveling traitors who throw it all away for a few extra bucks

>written by a fucking kike

It's not sustainable in the long term. The whole rest of the world is a bunch of impoverished dumbos

Were your ancestors sniveling cowards and traitors too?

The European immigrants were impoverished dumbos too.

Fuck you Jew. That saying was added fifty years after the statue was installed

>literally begging for shit tier immigrants
emma lazerous is a fucking kike.
She deserved to be shot and that plaque needs to be scraped off of lady liberty.

Wrong.

And so are all the other countries (besides USA and Europe) RIGHT NOW... We can't take them all in, it's just not sustainable

>settlement when there is plenty of resources and land is the same as enforced mass-immigration of luxury seekers in an already mass endebted high-unemployment society.

Niggers really nig hard tonight on this board..

Please, before you go Full Nig, be reminded that kikes need not apply to this post with any approximate of something to a reply.

It's implied that you'd enter the country to live peacefully and contribute to society.

>Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

The poor masses number in billions and they dont want to be free - they want gibs and they want power for themselves to rule in accordance with whatever customs they brought from their homelands.

And that's what immigrants do.

1. Foreigners vote at a much lower rate than native born Americans which shows they aren't interested in "power for themselves to rule".
2. Native born Americans are still by far the ones receiving most transfer payments.

So that's all you have to say? YOu couldn't even be bother to attempt refuting this because you just KNOW YOU'RE WRONG

no they fucking don't you pissant

It's not the industrial revolution anymore

Because NumbersUSA is a joke organization. I'm not gonna watch a 6 min video. How about referring to an economics paper?

Old white people on social security are the biggest welfare queens of anybody.

Doesn't take into account racial spirit. I'd gladly slaughter racial aliens to what we have declared Aryan nations. If you disagree feel free to keep it to yourself or meet me in streets.

>Foreigners vote at a much lower rate than native born Americans which shows they aren't interested in "power for themselves to rule".

lel

they come from cultures that dont value "voting". Usually they do it by thuggery. Look at black ghettos - the police dont even enter, just like in muzzie no go zones in Europe. They also assert their dominance by other familiar ways - like mass rape (pakis in britain), bombings and stabbings (Britain and France) or beating up people who dont look like them (Basically beating whites in W. Europe or Murika).

The few politically savvy thirld world invaders who wrapped their heads around how whitey's system work turn into bitchy eternal victim activists and milk the system on behalf of their group.

The voting turnout among thirld worlders is low. The thirld worlder on white crime rates are massive. That's how power works for them.

That and gibs in exchange for not rioting in the ghettos they control - aka extortion

fpbp and the poem was a late addition to the statue.
America wanted strong workers. Not a welfare state.

They're also the people who surrendered this fucking country to a bunch of brown shitstains, so fuck them

>attacking the source
there's data in the video, right from the World Bank and US census

White people assert their dominance with violence. White extort everybody else for "gibs". The difference is that white people's thuggery is legitimized and called "government" and "democratic" and occurs on a much larger scale than immigrant violence. An immigrant may steal your wallet once in your life but white people steal half your income every year in your adult life and call it "taxation".

>What's wrong with this sentiment towards immigrant, Sup Forums?

who wrote that shit?

This.

>The difference is that white people's thuggery is legitimized and called "government"

nope. Thuggery is thuggerry. If niggers were capable of having functioning governments we would have noticed.

Besides I dont give a fuck about Amerikastan and your grieviances with ypipo. We are not letting darkies in. All niggers have to show for themselves is turning anything civilized they take over into Zimbabwe, Haiti or Detroit.

Literally nobody except of Anglo whites has a problem with "statism" so enjoy no stepping on sneks without YT

Emma Lazarus

take them back

>PS
Matthew 25:31-46

sentiment would be fine if they stopped doing what they did before and embrace americanism "yearning to breath free"
but since muslims and niggers dont give two fucks about america, america shouldnt give two fucks about mudslimes and nogs and kick them the fuck out

that's not how it works

There are billions of poor people, for a starter, if the US imported even a fraction of them, the country would collapse.

What is the term for this swirly thing again?

But they were White

STFU
That speech isn't LAW, dumbass. Do some work, you know research and stop talking out of your ass with your half assed point of view.

Fibonacci spiral

That was a great video, thanks.

That's the one, cheers