BREAKING CALIFORNIA CAN LEGALLY ARREST PEOPLE FOR NOT USING PROPER GENDER PRONOUNS

dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/california-can-now-jail-people-for-misusing-gender-pronouns/
WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE ARE WE IN, IS THIS REAL LIFE I HOPE THE CHINESE JUST TAKE FUCKING CALIFORNIA THAT SHIT HOLE NEEDS TO GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GoA_zY6tqQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unconstitutional.

Civil war now.

Unironically this.

Republican party - Quiet as fuck shitting in depends and looking for money from israel and corporations

It's amazing the conservative party in America is fucking silent on HIV spread being legalized and gender pronouns giving jail time.

The republican elite are fucking coward shit-eaters afraid to even fight.

Unconstitutional. The first person arrested will take it to the courts, and than be able to sue for a lot.

>"The law’s effect is limited to nursing homes and other long-term care facilities"
Learn to read.

carefull for the new-speak thought police

>The republican elite are fucking coward shit-eaters afraid to even fight.
took you long enough to realize this

You guys should start one of those petitions to kick California out of the union.

>implying our police will arrest people because liberals said so

Califag here. No our cops are actually pretty based. Unless they're under orders like what happens at Berkeley.

Holy shit... the jails will be full of public school graduates

>Land of the free
Fucking kek

have you learned nothing you fucking retarded kike faggot?

Every day this song gets more and more relevant
youtu.be/GoA_zY6tqQw
Fuckers knew what was coming

They can't do shit.

It's unconstitutional.

>Forcing grandma to call men "ladies"
Serves whites right for sending their elders to elderly abuse homes like fucking cattle

May as well be literal goyim

archive you animal!

haha you lot will be banning butter knives next.

Not only is it unconstitutional it's ageist you shitlord bigot.

CALIFORNIA JUST DID THIS TOO

This,

I remember 20 years ago when burgers were laughing at Europe for being so progressive. How the world changed.

They are not cowards, they are another side of the same cohen.

>OP didn't read the actual bill, read the headline of an article, and acting on emotion.

wew

Trump needs to occupy California and deliberalize the whole state for a generation.

We still are laughing at you
And this is absolutely nothing, it's both against the law and hasn't been up for very long
Unlike you guys it will be removed by force

Your pronouns goyim, surrender them now.jpg

Is treating people with respect so hard, drumpfkins?

Also a Califag here. Decent people make up 45% of the population here. The problem is that we make up 95% of the quiet and scared population.

You can lose your job here for saying what you think... Unless you think little boys should be dressed up like girls and told that peering in a woman's direction is rape.

yup - this. You're allowed to call anyone, anything you'd like. Which user is going to go to Cali and start misgendering people to take one for the team? Probably get a nice payout cause 'muh civil rights'.

Misusing a gender pronoun is going to be equivalent to murder in 30 years.

> Passed a law that makes them a sanctuary state, essentially a massive fuck you to ICE and the Feds.
> Not a crime to let a partner know you have AIDS before sex
> Now this

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL GETTING FEDERAL AID???

CUT IT ALL! NO MORE SUBSIDIES, NO MORE EXTENSIONS, NO MORE DEBT FORGIVENESS, NO MORE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT.

LET THEM ALL DIE IN THEIR FILTH AND DISEASE AND SERVE AS A WARNING FOR THE REST OF THE NATION.

Is not forcing identity politics into every facet of American culture so hard, burnout?

Tariffs for bailout payments.

That is the most blatant violation of the First amendment. What the actual fuck is wrong with California?

Goddamn, that state is a fucking cancer.

Fucking faggot, get your head out of the sand and just admit how big of a shithole the Jewnited States of Nigmerica is. If it wasn’t for patriotards like you we would already have the white ethnostate.

The Chinese are taking California.

What you call 'people' I call subhuman scum. Get off my lawn faggot.

- Sanctuary state
- HIV SPREADING state, without telling partner legal
- Misuse Gender pronoun jail time

California is doing all this with no blowback and fight from republicans.

Wew

How about respecting people's right to say whatever the fuck they want you child-fucking alt left pedophile?

Republicans nothing, they are openly challenging the authority of the Federal government. They honestly think they are that untouchable.

You mean rape because rape is worse than murder.

You niggas should abuse the shit out of this, this is pure gold.

You faggots really need to get rid of Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Lol, just force them to call you "my king" or some stupid shit like that.

yes! i love living in the best state in the nation. diversity rules.

Just going to point out that the 2nd amendment exists to guarantee the 1st.

>HIV spreading state
> hundreds of thousands of immigrants flooding the streets.
> Hollywood money running out
> Silicon Valley money running out
> Entire population disarmed and at the mercy of gangs and thugs.

hermano I don't have to do shit.

>It's still unconstitutional
Learn to comprehend

omg i looked it up. this is true too what the fuck

We have old cuck republican elites. They won't abuse this. They won't fight culture battles even when they can win. Super depend-shitting cuck obsessed with reagan.

>Daily caller

when the law sides with lies.
you are aloud to fight for the truth.

Federalism senpai, states can decide what is and is no criminal. federal statutes play a role, sure, but this is clearly not one. thus, not a constitutional issue unless the person charged with it alleges a free speech violation. at this point, no constitutional issue arises.
just fyi CA makes these stupid ordinances so lawyers get money for moving there

Facking meirda THIS

Actually no, my pronouns are undocumented

"My gender is 'King Nigger', I identify as a Kang and you have to respect that, bigot"

>spend too much time on Sup Forums
>get arrested for calling someone a niggerfaggot for the giggles and bants and spend 5 years in jail

I don't live in California but in NY, I feel we are next.

A state cannot criminalize free speech, bottom line.

>everyone is entiled to their religious beliefs unless youre in public

wut

Any trannies here want to split the settlement money after we set up the cali gov? /satire

the end is nigh.

when society gets to a point they can worry about such petty meaningless things, you know the end is upon us. something is going to happen.

excellent! dems will never be elected again

Your state's already fucked senpai, you have an actual mob boss serving as governor. Move immediately.

America officially cucked

>ARE WE IN
WHAT
ARE YOU IMPLYING XE ARE WE???

California =/= America faggot

Great, now Americans can experience Canadian culture without having to cross the border!

Reeeeee let's just get it over with

>> Hollywood money running out
>> Silicon Valley money running out
you wish

If libs controlled the Supreme court there would be no freedom left in america.

This isn't about different viewpoints. Democrats and liberals pretend to like America when they want to destroy all freedoms.

CALIFORNIA STOP USING TRUDEAU AS INSPIRATION, I BEG YOU.

From the article
>“willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns”
the guise is abuse/harassment/stalking, reading into "willfully and repeatedly." Sure you cannot criminalize free speach, but they get around things this way to make them criminal. It it were just a discrimination thing, it would be a tort not a crime

>California
>America

Personally I say let the Mexicans have it, at least southern California.

That's what happens when you support Jews, cuckold

Lol why do they hate the elderly so much

Can't wait to sue the fuck out of California for violating my first amendment right.

moving to ca this year, planning to do just that

>states can decide what is and is no criminal
Not if it violates the 14th amendment.

I would love to be under permanent house arrest as long as I still had an internet connection.

If liberals want to pay me to stay home I would be ok with it.

California is no longer America.
Let them go do their own thing.
Actually, force them to
Cut all federal ties.
I hope Ben Shapiro gets arrested

-haha

Canafornia
Yes

Supremacy Clause senpai, states can't openly flout federal law, especially the constitution

Any half ass lawyer could run circles around that.

>The bill’s author, state Sen. Scott Weiner

EVERY SINGLE TIME

>Walk into starbucks
>Walk up to the counter
>Young lad stood at the till
>Say "Hello Pal, can i have....."
>"UHHH Pal??? DID YOU JUST ASSUME I'M A MAN YOU NAZI"
>Go to jail for 10 years

This is the future you picked

wha!?
You mean lawyers will use these stupid laws to make money!?
I wonder why lawmakers there keep passing them...

>walk into starbucks
you already lost

Californians pay more in federal taxes than they receive from the federal government, they actually rank extremely low on federal dependency which is one of the reasons people discuss secession there

thats why they enacted it in CA, it makes money instate on litigation, while virtue signaling. if anyone ever sees jail time for it, there will be massive litigation.

'if they had democrat supreme court they constitution will be as good as dead

Just imagine all the cuckservatives against Trump knowing what a democrat Supreme court would do to rule of law.

HEre is the exact ruling they would make.

> Pursuit of happiness is more important than free speech. You cant do hate speech anymore including using the wrong gender.

Where is Kim when you need him?

My original point still remains.

What annoys me is that it's a right specifically for trans people.

>Trans people can get others thrown in jail for not saying their name/gender
>Assholes are allowed to call me girl/faggot/asshat all day every day and I'm not protected

Fucking commies

False calculations. I implore you to look into federal tax deductions and California/New York.

What actually happens is they take huge amounts of federal tax deduction, because they can deduct state income tax. So say they would have to pay $20,000 to feds, they can pay $10,000 to state and $10,000 to feds, whereas if they lived in Nevada all $20k goes to feds.

There is a huge deduction problem in American tax system and californians take most advantage of it. What this means is that you can consider that tax deduction as the federal gov sending that money to california state gov effectively.

So the federal figures for California are bullshit essentially.

>tfw becoming bong status