youtube.com/watch?v=YKvxOrWvXac&index=5&list=LLHIt8OlynjMas6GD9G2LYgw
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A guy falls from the sky and lands on a girl. Her face ends up on his dick.

CELL PHONE LOVE

Enters alternate universe where President Obama is his biological mother.

Obamama

Your name.

Cute girls travel around looking for spicy foods, eat them competitively and then suffer on the toilet in cute ways.

space bounty hunters

Okay here's one:

It's time for Rin-chan's high school debut!
Problem is, the girls that she was friends with in middle school distanced themselves from her and became really mean!

When walking home one day, she finds an injured black cat with glowing red eyes laying on the side of the street.
After taking it home and nursing it, it reveals itself to be from another world, and offers to repay her kindness with a contract: the magical girl that he was supposed to be in charge of tricked him and stole powers for herself, so now he needs to find a replacement.

He explains that although he's a devil, the demon world is trying to improve their PR with pranks and games, rather than torturing the souls of the damned for all eternity.

While pondering the decision, the three former friends bust through the roof of her house, intending to kill the beast, because the actual mahou shoujo have become a big bureaucratized scout/cult organization that intend to wipe out all things fun and silly, because child labor by the ignorant is funny.

Not going to stand for this, Rin drives off the mahou shoujo with a combination of rubber spiders and water balloons.

Strenghtening her resolve and accepting the creature's offer, join Rin and FACEMURDER in a bouncy and totally-not-edgy adventure as she becomes...
The Maou Shoujo!

>Mc is up late playing games or watching tv when the tv shuts off
>it's a power outage
>there's a knock on the door, dogs start barking so he knows he's not just hearing things
>mc looks out the window to see if he can see any unfamiliar cars parked outside
>everything seems fine so he opens the door to see who it is
>there's nobody in sight
>he shuts the door and decides to go lay down since its late and the power is out
> when he is about to drift off the power turns back on and he sees a figure in the middle of his room
>cuts to black and the mc wakes up in a dungeon or something
Idk where to go from here

The daughter of a shady but successful corporation is friends with the daughter of the head of the police department.

Both give each other help on making each other's groups become respectable and successful by throwing each other pointers (e.g. shady daughter gives location of discreet competitor, department daughter gives areas that need business).

As the stakes get higher, negotiations become even more risky.

Gradually, the girls begin to question the morality of their decisions while leaks and rumors about the conspiracy start to spread.

It becomes a mental trial for both the girls as they try to cover their tracks without losing out on earning something beneficial for their side.

2 Main Characters. A man who is from modern day japan working a boring factory job day in and day out, and A man who is a knight in a fantasy world. They look the same only difference is one wears glasses the other doesn't. One day they wake up and swap places, and have no idea what is going on. Every now and then they swap places going back and forth. Having to use eachother's friends and relations to find out what is happening to them.

Id watch it

Nerdy girls discover the powers of black magic in some dusty old tomes they bought from a new shop that wasn't there yesterday.
They use the powers to become hot and make all the studs in school into their toys. Their messing with the fabric of reality has summoned demons into the world, however, and now they have to capture them and seal the rifts in reality.
Turns out all the demons are Succubi and Incubi, since the girls only used erotic and sex-related magic. Now these infernal nymphomaniacs possess people and turn them into horny fornicators, raising the question why the girls should bother with getting rid of them.
And then the Church sends edgy purgers into action.

A anime adaptation of Atlas Shrugged

>prophecy about the return of the evil goddess about to come true
>heroes journey to her tomb
>seal breaks, nothing comes out but they can feel the powerful presence inside
>try raiding it, but magic fiercely keeps them out
>make a big ritual to force the goddess out instead
>it works
>goddess falls on the floor sweating and breathing heavily
>ages of imprisonment broke her into a sorry pile of gomenasai who's scared of the outside
>heroes can't find it in themselves to attack someone so defenseless
>some of them decide to stay to keep an eye on her
>comfy SoL about frustrated heroes who trained for nothing, the few not-quite-lackeys-anymore who were also imprisioned and the retired evil goddess

>in

Sounds a bit painful

raped nefariously, end of show

The pasta is ban worthy now. I would press your luck.

MC tries fapping one day and finds out his spooge won't come out anymore. Turns out his spunk's being magically teleported to other dimensions to sire hundreds of millions of offspring, saving planet populations across the multiverse

now MC has to avoid paying child support at all costs

>wouldn't

fuck

You just Got a viewer user

MC was was disabled with severe dyslexia and several learning abnormalities that made it difficult for him to succeed in academics. Without good friends or a supportive family, he becomes angry and spiteful, skipping classes and getting mixed up with bad people. When a fight breaks out, he discovers he has a natural talent for fighting with his fists, and drops out of school to begin a career in bare-fisted martial arts.

After years of fighting in underground clubs and illegal boxing matches, MC goes too far with an important fight and ends up permanently disfiguring an opponent. For the first time, the cheers of the crowd don't make it any better.

He tries to go straight, but as a disabled man in his mid-twenties with no skills except hurting people, he can't find an honest job or even a decent place to live. After months of trying his best, he finds himself falling into old ruts, and no longer enjoying the rush of the fight. The old feelings of abandonment and resentment he thought he'd gotten past start to come back after years of suppression.

Just when things start to really fall apart, MC meets two very important people: a stray dog with a limp, and a young woman who just won't leave him alone.

The story follows MC as he tries one last time to join the rest of the world, accompanied by his loyal dog and the strange girl who shows him a new way of thinking, unfazed by his quirks and fascinated with everything he says. MC discovers he's not the monster he once tried to be, and that maybe the world isn't such a bad place after all.

Immortal Knights

-In a high fantasy world there exists a group of elite heavy infantry of Knights known as the Immortals.
-They are called that due to heavy experimentation using magic on them that made their bodies far beyond a humans; one member loses an arm, it will just grow back in a few seconds. If another member head is cut off, it will simply grow back on the body and the member will continue to fight.
-The Immortals have nothing more than their regeneration factor and the wills to keep retrying to complete their tasks.
-The Mc is captain of a small squad to the Immortals who has been given orders to investigate happenings across their country with lovercraftian creatures, a strange cult, and the politics of the nobility.

Nips probably wouldn't buy it since there wouldn't be that many cute girls in it/moe things.

A hobby anime about golf, with lots of cute girls in shorts. Throw in one handsome dude with a stripping compulsion to attract the fujos.

A virus breaks out turning everyone on the planet into a loli

MC develops abrupt, unexplained affection for a maiden he is personally unfamiliar with, under undefined circumstances. He is ultimately unable to act on these feelings, due to the brevity of their encounter perhaps, but miraculously obtains a numeric code corresponding with the communication device in said lady's possession. I hope it's not one Apple's products, though that might explain a lot.

The regional identifier in the number doesn't seem to match any the MC associates with the neighboring areas, but he nevertheless pushes his luck without delay—what an alpha—and somehow confesses his feelings over a phone call, which Haruhi Suzumiya wouldn't approve. And, most surprisingly, receives a favorable response at once. Guess he just has a voice like sex god. I mean, Tom Jones.

When they are again reunited under—again—undefined conditions, this feminine pedestrian, or is it a classmate, maybe, doesn't seem to recognize his story at all. Why is that? Did the sex god magic wear off? We shall leave this thrilling tale to a cliffhanger here. Please tune back next week.

MC is a dirty schizophrenic homeless man with Don Quixote delusions, seeing the world as a fantasy setting.

One day he witnesses a kidnapping of a schoolgirl by the yakuza lead by a man with a dragon tattoo. Determined to save her, he fashioned his armor and sword from trash and begins his quest to find and kill the dragon and rescue the princess.

Along the way he recruits several unlikely characters for his party; a barbarian warrior, a high school delinquent in real life; a cleric, a kindhearted soup kitchen volunteer; a cynical mage, an ex-cop private detective; and a rogue, a con-woman on the run from the police.

Story fluctuates between what happens in real life and what happens in the MC's fantasy land.

Man good thing you are not a writer

I feel like this one could go in a number of different directions and get really interesting. Nice work.

In the year 20xx, an alien invasion forces the top minds of Japan to develop magical weapons to defend the Earth. The problem is that for some reason, the weapons can only be wielded by adolescent girls. The world government handpicks the most heroic lolis in all the world to help them combat the alien menace, and they successfully defeat the evil invader overlord and save the day!

Fifteen years later, the son of the leader of the magical girls (who's now a single mother drunk dirty slob who was unable to adapt to a world without enemies and now only does shitty late-night informercials for money) is staring at the starry night when an alien drop pod lands in his backyard. From it comes an alien assasin looking for his mother. He panics and grabs his mother's former magical staff (which she kept as a memento) and to the surprise of both, it works (complete with mahou shoujo transformation). Now he must lead the new generation of magical girls while trying to come to terms with his mother's expectations and the fact that his dress is way too girly.

How would you improve it? I know there's some cliche in there that I didn't put much thought into, so let's refine it.

I am a writer. I was just spitballing but shit stings when I miss the mark.

It's the prequel to John Wick. Calling it.

A boy, excited to make his high school debut, crashes into a girl on his way to school. As he tries to help her up, he notices that... her leg fell off. He helps her up, awkwardly tries to apologize to her, says something along the lines of "break a leg", and, not wanting to sperg out any further, just bolts.

Of course, this girl turns out to be his new classmate. While he seems to be terribly remorseful, the girl just flashes a big grin at him, repeating the 'joke' he told her. The two sit together, and end up becoming friends.

The girl, as it turns out, is not phased by her disability in the slightest. Even with that, she is one of the best runners in the entire school, and if it weren't for her small limp, many wouldn't even notice that there was anything off about her.

Hijinks ensue as the boy somehow never runs out of terribly-timed leg puns, drama ensues as the girl grows to hate being doted upon and wants to be seen as more than just her disability, and romance ensues as the boy and the girl end up falling for each other.

One of the arcs involves the boy thinking the girl has trouble with bullies; ends with the girl beating a delinquent up with her leg.

One of the arcs involves the boy and the girl getting into a big fight; the boy wants to protect the girl while she doesn't really need to be protected and is more upset thinking that the boy is more interested in her disability than her.

>The series starts with the Hero and the demon Lord with their respective parties monologuing and fighting in Ufotable-Tier animations
>Demon Lord is a qt, make her good in the chest area, not exaggerating anything, wide hips
>MC looks Smug, and is just an ass to DL
>When The finishing Attacks connect, the Screen turns white
>Both of them are in school Clothes, wrestling in the ground for a Muffin or some japanse cake
> The old Wizard of the hero party is a old man in the park
>The Chimera of the DL is her Dog, who eats the cake and makes them Gloomy
Plot: The DL And the Hero are descendant of the first DL and Hero , so they keep fighting for generations, but along the ages they lost their powers and now they are normal people in Japan
Follows the adventures of the DL and the hero, bickering a lot but Falling in loveand the bizarre hijinks that come along
>One of the side characters is an Alien, who is constantly making shit up so people dont realize, yet he looks exactly as an ayy lmao
>Another one is a talking Bear, which everyone except a girl thinks is big hairy dude, since the bear is pretty chill, everyone likes him, except this girl that desperately tries to ''uncover him''

An actual reverse harem the MC has a harem from episode 1 but due to how dense and indecisive he is he slowly loses his harem to the pervy best friend over the course of the show, except for the childhood friend who is now fucking the MC's mom.

A harem where the childhood friend wins.

She's also a cake.

Not that guy, but it really is cliche. You structured it like a pro, but I fail to see any original ideas. Are you a scriptwriter in Hollywood?

Same user, completely fucked up the spoiler, MB.
First text post, altough i've been lurking for almost 2 years

Shounen pov, literally all though the MC's eyes. MC is actually competent too

I published an honestly shitty book a few years ago, made a little money off of it. I've spent my time since then trying to improve.

I generally think of things in terms of tone and atmosphere first, then try to fill out and improve the core idea through dialogue and descriptive language. It probably sounded less generic in my head because I had already written characters and specific events.

It's been a while since I posted an idea here, but people liked the last couple.

Keep going user
There's promise in your trials

...And if you don't mind me asking...
Judge me?

This reminds me of some ideas I had for my own comic but without the romance. I'll have to steal the "break a leg" line though.

>I generally think of things in terms of tone and atmosphere first, then try to fill out and improve the core idea through dialogue and descriptive language

Well, I personally think the atmopshere should serve your idea first and this way of going about it risks incongruence, but hey, whatever works for you. No matter what anyone says, it's ultimately all about whether your prose engages or not.

MC of the story dies, leaving the title of "MC" up for grabs. This is the story of all the side characters attempting to become the new MC.

It's a near-ish future where magic was somehow unleashed upon the world. The plot follows various professionals in the field whose work sometimes overlaps. Sometimes the things they're dealing with are relatively harmless, and sometimes they're far-reaching and absolutely horrifying. Some of them are basically modern-day "adventurers", or just murderhobos, who sometimes have to stoop to clearing demon rats out of cellars in order to make ends meet.

Each episode usually follows a different protagonist with different specialties, though the characters all interact fairly often. Some are relatively grounded and the matters they deal with are close enough to home, while those others just go full wizard and fight demons across a variety of different dimensions and whatnot. As the story progresses, it becomes clear that everything each character is involved in is connected somehow.

Sure.

I think this has two big strengths.

First, the idea that two outside parties could accidentally get involved in organized crime and cause a police corruption conspiracy to manifest is great. Second, this has allowances that would make a TV anime adaptation easy. Since the main cast isn't directly involved in the major events of the story, things like action wouldn't necessarily have to be animated and the show could be very dialogue-heavy, making it a bit cheaper to produce.

Depending on how involved these characters get in the events they've been influencing, the show could take a very different direction by the halfway point. How long do they have before they go from chatting with heir dads to becoming actual cops or mobsters and finding themselves on opposing sides?

You're not wrong. My idea as presented here didn't have the impact of the one in my head with a soundtrack and lighting and such. I just wasn't sure what I could really go into detail on, since this one would be so reliant on sound and visuals.

Maybe I'll repost some old ideas. It's been probably six months since my last trip to these threads.

>anime is a spaghetti western set in space
>Story revolves around the young, eccentric owner of a space cafe frequented by mercenaries, assassins, and other space rogues
>One day as the MC is about to close up for the night, he hears something moving in the dumpsters
>As he opens the lid he is pulled in by someone with a knife at his throat
>The person with the knife reveals that she is an escaped slave who stowed away on the last supply caravan that left the cafe a few days ago
>She has been living off leftovers thrown away all that time
>She lets go of the knife and apologizes for assaulting him
>MC promises to give her refuge and lets her sleep in the cafe's attic, she warns him that slavers might come looking for her.
>Turns out she's actually not a slave at all, but the daughter of one of the largest slave traffickers in that sector of the galaxy

This is all I got

You take one you give one, the biggest issue with my idea is that I'm having a hard time coming up with leg jokes.

Step up senpai

>dialogue-heavy, making it a bit cheaper to produce
Damn, I didn't notice 91 Days was rubbing off on me already.

Thanks for the feedback, looks like I'll be storing this one for later.

It's time to get a leg up in the game

>In 2XXX magic is reintroduced to a world of science transforming it, and starting conflicts across the world.
>The focus of the story follows a special task force in the Federal Bureau of Investigation that investigates the activities of magic and technology in the world.
>The entire thing will episodic dealing with religious cults both magical and sci-fi, the impact of advancing magic and technology in the world, discrimination against thing fantasy and sci-fi, and etc.

I'm down for a shadowrun anime. Just yoko Kanno on board and you're all set for a modern classic.

Kick it up a notch then.

>normal kid
>"I want to do this thing" The kid says
>turns out he isn't a normal kid
>people impressed at young kid doing impressive thing
goes on for 100+ Episodes, and is every shonen pretty much

A single knight wanders the land. His identity is unknown. One day, a single girl that comes from Earth is summoned to this world by the kingdom to fight the demon king along with the other heroes. As she's about to die in combat, the knight saves her while the other heroes were not giving a single fuck about her. In this world, the world does not need a hero, they need a true knight. This is a journey of the girl and knight she fell in love with as they go on a journey. Only one thing, he never talks (uses gestures), every morning he gets up under the sun and praises it. And most of all, his helmet is never taken off, ever.

A cute girl feels the urge to do cute things with a cute girl.

Unable to do cute things, she is gifted with by cute ex machina with the cute girl's thing. Never minding the strange thing, she immediately does cute things, and is overjoyed to find out that cute girl wants to do cute things as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's cute things done with the cute girl, she only looks at her with a uncute expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the cute girl she did cute things with is not the same cute girl she originally wanted to do cute things with. In fact, she doesn't want to do cute things in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who wants to do cute things with the MC's own alternate universe cute self, who too is blissfully unaware of her desire to do cute things.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their cutest, most private things in order to equip the other with cute things they need to do cute things with their other cute selves. While the two do cute things with their alternate universe cute girls, NOTHING ensues as they begin to feel desire to do cute things with each other instead and question the NATURE of MOE.

Old repost.

The main character is an athletic, cool-headed college student with a love for running. It's the only thing she takes seriously. When she's not on the track working up a sweat, she's slacking off at work, sleeping late and fantasizing about someday getting a big, fluffy dog to run with.

Just when the show starts to look like SOL, MC meets a group of rebel girls who do hardcore parkour and freerunning all over Tokyo, at the risk of injury, arrest or in some cases death. Seeking a new thrill and challenge, MC gets tangled up in an emerging street athletics scene, where an adrenaline rush like no other is found running, jumping and sliding through the dense urban jungle of modern-day Tokyo.

Lots of light-hearted comedy, and extreme sports that approach DBZ level intensity, all backed up by a distinct, colorful art style and jet set radio style soundtrack with a mix of hip hop. Some rooftop martial arts and a city-wide race with a rival running group round out the story and give the characters a goal. Fanservice is in the form of sporty, sweaty girls doing sporty, sweaty things.

>a knight and his loli
Eh I'd watch it.

Goblin Slayer

Sounds dope
>wouldwatch/10

reposting my dream from the last thread:

>be me
>actually be two characters (I think; I don’t have a clear memory)
>one character is a man while the other is a young girl surviving with her younger brother
> there’s a war at my homeland and I’m in a 1940s setting
>various cultures in my world are vastly different (Celtics, there’s a lewd culture, Elves, etc…)
>one culture has weapons inspired by some 21st century shotguns designed by my male character
>turns out he's a dimension hopper but still chooses to be stuck in the 1940s war setting
>I suddenly get detached from my chars and events shift to a third-person perspective
>The man is shown sitting down somewhere when the girl arrives with a motionless brother, who I don’t think is actually dead – she looked determined to be there. She ‘reports’ something, I believe.
>The man looks up in awe and begins scribbling down in his notebook
>View shifts from a general perspective to what the man sees, albeit still in a third-person view
>Multiple people are doing the same thing as the first girl and it’s implied that they’re from different universes
>Wake up

no concrete plot though

>if it weren't for her small limp, many wouldn't even notice that there was anything off about her.
Does she wear thigh highs?
youtube.com/watch?v=3YLwTJMyoB8

Also, do they try anal?

A young intern joins a major news organization run by a greedy old slime ball who surrounds himself with beautiful girls to host the news along with perverted old men co-hosts. MC is moderately beta so the old men give him shit but the young girls think he's cute. Halfway through the series the top slime ball is charged with sexual harassment and is going to be fired. The intern has to use his business knowledge and support of the girls in the news organization to take control of the company and build a new, just media empire.

Yeah. I was inspired. Fuck Roger Ailes.

That fucker removed his helmet and talks too much.

Another old one.

MC is a mute girl, around college age. She became unable to speak when she was in an accident as a young child and there's still a pair of jagged scars on her throat. She isn't particularly bothered by her muteness anymore, but she's a little self-conscious of the scars on her throat and prefers to keep them hidden with a scarf or bandana.

She speaks primarily through sign language, but also likes to paint and play piano. The show is mostly a slice of life about a cute mute girl's pursuit of the arts, and how she expresses herself without words.

Main appeal lies with an adorable mute MC who relies on facial expression to emote, which can sometimes come off as dramatic and silly. Think Chaika.

highlight episodes:
>MC teaches someone to sing using a piano, in order to help them build confidence
>MC and a friend go to see an opera, end up spending some time with the lead actors after a show
>A friend who's into fashion and photography gets MC to model some goth-lolita clothes

Animation style would be like this, Ideally.
youtube.com/watch?v=YKvxOrWvXac&index=5&list=LLHIt8OlynjMas6GD9G2LYgw

Oh fuck yeah she does.

save that for the doujins

This is awesome. Kind of reminds me of the premise of the Maxx.

Enchanting. Sounds exciting to watch and get into, especially the different moral perspectives of each character.

Has potential. Would probably take a "let's change the world" route.

Reminiscent of Psycho-Pass.

>Be original

Sounds like it was made by the same people who wrote Lucky Star.
That's not intrinsically a good thing.

Action-packed. Sounds great for adrenaline junkies, surprise surprise.

The plot of the show doesn't seem too entrancing.

Seems beautiful, charming, touching, and very relaxing to watch.

Got a lot of written up plots for short stories.

Wolf in Red

>Terra is a fertile land with plenty of food and the envy of all kingdoms.
>After the coronation of the new queen however, the land has started to die. Many put the blame on the Cursed Wolf who has entered the land and taken refuge in a sacred forest, and the Queen of Terra sends an axe man and many others to vanquish it.
>A little girl encounters the Wolf and after hearing their story about them trying to save the land of Terra from an evil sorcerer (The Queen), the little girl does her best to protect them from harm pretending that the Wolf is her grandmother as they travel about the land restoring it and trying to clear the Wolf's name and other people.

-Cursed Wolf dies in the Sacred Forest after eating the Queen
-Terra is saved, but the Queen is worshiped as the Hero.
-Sacred Forest is burnt to the ground.
-Axe man goes back to being an axe man
-Little girl grows up and revisits the Sacred Forest to find a new tree there with a red cloak.

Would probably work best as a demo for really good animation, with no dialogue. Like a short film for a festival or maybe a music video.

I like it but I feel like this would be best delivered minimally, and the concept would be wasted if it had to have fluff to fill time like a normal TV series. The pretty imagery would either be spoiled by TV animation or would overstay its welcome otherwise.

>anime about hitler's rise to power
>season 1 is a light hearted hikki sol about hitler vagabonding in vienna. Goes into some emotional flashbacks about his mother dying and failing art school. at the end of season 1 we have hitler in munich signing up to fight in world war 1
>season 2 is a complete 180 degree shift in tone. We have skipped forward in time and we are now following Ernst Junger as well as Adolf Hitler, shifting between perspective. The battle of somme is a five episode long spectacle. The second to last episode of the season is of hitler recovering in a hospital and having a mental breakdown as he receives the news that germany surrendered. The last episode begins 3 years later with hitler as an intelligence agent in germany. He meets Dietrich Eckart and over some beers they discuss the formation of the new national socialist german workers party. The last scene is of hitler designing the infamous logo on a bar room napkin.
>the show does not get a third season

A drama that vividly illustrates one's descent into madness. Soundtrack subtly changes from grim, serious tracks to more playful, silly ones.Visuals begin to slowly become more colorful and abstract,

>Failing art school
Fuck art schools back then. Hitler's art was pretty damn good, they could've trained him with the talent he had.

Also I wouldn't watch another documentary that is now an anime.
>Not including the scene where he was stuck in the trenches and some ass actually stole his sketchbook full of his art.

His perspectives all wonky in a few places there. Look at the fountain, or the steps. He had potential. Should have kept working at it and applied again in a year or two.

Another virtual reality MMORPG anime where the hero gets trapped in the game. But he finds the person programming it. He realizes that the game programmer has had the software turn on his own consciousness so now he's just the droning shell of a human being who pumps out code from his brain. The MC takes control of the programmer and controls him from the game to try to set himself free in the real world.

MC is a 17 year old girl and mechanic who's tired of life in her backwater hometown on Mars. One day while repairing an old hovercar she discovers it's a rare model with an on-board AI unit. With her new car she convinces her friend to act as her driver and enter with her into the trial of the red sands, a massive race across the entire martian equator. If they can beat their competitors and the martian landscape itself, fame and glory await.

A millennia ago there was an empire whose populace betrayed the realm of the flesh. It was their pursuit for perfection, which led them to the blasphemous union of meat and steel. For over a century they held reign over all the pitiful sacks of bone and fat until one fateful event which would completely wipe out their existence from the world. There were no records or accounts of the disappearance, it was all too surreal. So the rest of world simply forgot about their mechanical overlords.

Little did they know that the empire's foothold on their psyche would extend far into the future.

In the dark quarries of a quaint mining village it rises. It is otherworldly. It is looming. It is cold. It is alive. It ponders. It rises and walks away. It is the remnant of a time long a gone. It realizes this fact.

The old rustic gears turn as it surveys the current state affairs. A thousand years is a long time, the world's population has taken the route of immense magical superiority. The arcane has been tapped long and hard. It was a deep trauma caused by the empire, which led the world to go off tangent in its advancement. The clunky joints squeak in laughter at the thought of one of the flesh bags being struck by a deep-seated fear at the mere sight of its grim metal visage.

And so it moves. It now knows its objective. To rebuild the empire. To once again hold dominion over all.
To revive the Machine. One bolt at a time, it thought. The journey begins.

Messiah of the one true religion.
Envoy of the one true ideal.

The last bastard son of the techno demon.

Character
>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she had an ability to go back in time by dying, she mostly wears training jersey.

>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she can always win any games (in actuality by making up new rules during the game), and a neet.

>a girl claiming she always solves another person problem but will make herself looks bad, a self proclaimed loner because of that (even though she always hangs around with a handsome and popular guy, but she said she want something GENUINE)

>a bland and generic girl who somehow attracts a lot of handsome guys. Somehow always do some accident like (accidentally opening bathroom when the guy is bathing, or when the guy is changing, accidentally touching guy chest, crotch, etc)

>MC a regular soldier who refuse to open his helmet, or speaks. Very loyal to its motherland and a bros before hoes kind of guy, and will do any assignment bestowed upon him if it was an order from the kingdom.He only communicate with his gesture

Plot
>One day in the castle, all those girls are gathered there by the king. Royal Priest said that one of them bears the power of hero who can saved the world from the upcoming demon lord. The soldiers and MC have to tend all those girls in the time being, until it revealed who is the real hero among them.

You know the settings

Story revolves around a school for the magically gifted. The MC is the great grandson of a famous evil wizard. His family has spent the last 150 years in a land where magic is forbidden. The MC makes up his mind that his family shouldn't have to live in exile anymore. He enrolls at the top school under an assumed name. Hoping that he can shine so bright that he can single handedly salvage the family name. Upon taking the entrance exams it's found out by the attending staff about the MC's lineage. The headmaster being a sporting man bets the MC that he can't become the student council president. Having to beat the incumbent, The powerful and well liked Queen B. He accepts the terms of the bet but quickly realizes that he is without a teacher or staff member to endorse and sponsor his campaign. He makes his way to the Nurse's office and finds the nurse asleep in her chair. Pouring his heart out to her,she agrees to help him in his endeavor.

It's about this guy who was in love with one of the girls in his class. Obviously, he has zero chance with her. But mysteriously, because this is anime inspired, he somehow receives her telephone number from some stranger. He texts it, thinking it's a lost cause and she'll think he's creepy. Miraculously, she's ecstatic.

Turns out, though, he's not texting the girl he thinks he is. He's somehow in communication with an alternate reality version of said girl, who's similarly in love with the alternate reality version of him. They decide to become best bros, and help each other make their alternate selves fall in love. Revealing their favorite colours, their hopes, their dreams, their deepest, darkest secrets.

Over time, though, they start to wonder. Are they really in love with the one from their own universe, or not? Do the effects they have on their own universe have an effect on the other universe too? What is the nature of love and friendship?

Wouldn't work as an anime. Go vidya or go home.

>Keit-ai is more dangerous than CP

>The setting is parallel world where there is no electricity AKA Stream Punk.
>Lead MC is Mechanical Engineering grad in his late 30 who was a brightest student in his class.
>He's a player for sport similar to Battlebots of this World.
> Our MC could get the best job in the World. He passes up that opportunity and wound up do only part-time job in local for 20 years.
> He have a longtime girlfriend, his college sweet heart. She became a Christmas cake who work in coal company. Sometime a Sugar Mama.
> After College reunion party, they end up having sex after getting drunk. His girlfriend told him afterward that she wants to leave him. The social pressure is too much.
>They end up breaking. Soon they are learned afterward that she become pregnant. His ex-girlfriend decided to become a single mom anyway (the coal job paying very good at that point)
>Out of nowhere… the coal price drop, she got laid off.
>He decided to retired from the sport and seek a full time job.
>Got one, he make mistake on controlling the machine in the first day of the job.
>Bitchy Daughter of his boss give him a second chance is given. If he wins the next battlebots tournament he will keep his job.
> all the way to semi-final then he face another robot from the same company.
> His boss told him to took a dive for the newer and better robot.
>His children are still born. He resigned from the company and back to part-time job again.
> Got surprise news from his former boss’ daughter, due to some situation he got chosen as an alternate.
> Meet the same company robot again.
> Got beat up badly in the first round. The problem he’s very bad with the new control interface, the one similar to the machine he fucks up on the job.
> Revert to the oldie NES-like Controller and win the fight by KO.
> In epilogue, he gets back together with his ex-girlfriend>Former Boss’ daughter the him that she leaves her father company too.
> She become a masked robot controller. An urban legend.

Suffering from a severe case of eight grade syndrome, young Itaka Izumi is convinced she will one day be summoned into another world as a magical hero. When other high school girls went to karaoke and shopping, she took up martial arts classes and survival courses. When others would read isekai light novels for fun, she studied them as instruction manuals.

Then, on one miraculous day, Izumi's impossible dream actually comes true and she is transported into a medieval fantasy world full of valiant knights, maidens in distress, magic and mythical beings.

There's just one problem. Izumi is not young anymore. A 38-year-old NEET, she's a Christmas cake well past her expiry date—mentally anyway.

On the other side we have Yuliana, a runaway knight princess of the kingdom of Langoria, who wishes for a brave champion's aid on her quest to save the world. Instead, she gets partnered with a borderline sociopathic lady, who simply doesn't give a fuck. And who also happens to be freakishly strong!

Has the summon spell brought the world of Ortho the unlikely hero it needs—or a demon that will watch it burn?

The series is a mix of Murcielago and the Witcher, with episodic stories exploring life in the new world.

would anyone read a manga/anime version of alan moore league of extraordinary gentleman?

>Cute girls doing cute things in a post-apocalyptic dystopian society

>Little cute girls who believe to live in wonderland but actually they live in a barren land

A gamer falls in love with EVO.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the top seed ranking.

Gakkou Gurashi.

>It was a deep trauma caused by the empire, which led the world to go off tangent in its advancement
Fuck I love this. What series are out there where the reason a race chose the magic route was because they were so fucked in the head and asshandled that they didn't want to delve into the technological marvels of machinery?

That tingles my OMNISSIAH boner so hard.

Holy shit I am watching it.

An emperor falls in love with Japan.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with Japan's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls the country, and is overjoyed to find out that Nihon has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Japan, he gets no response because Japan is a country, not a person. After some investigation, he finds out that the nation he called is not the same nation he fell in love with. In fact, this Japan doesn't exist in his universe at all. This Nihon is the alternate universe counterpart of his crush, who has fallen in love with his AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FINDING WAYS.

So in the future, all of the criminals in the world get sent to a different dimension. There are now guards in that dimension, no women, no law. It is a place inhabited by the scum of humanity. The prison dimension looks like a desert wasteland, and every city there is either mining city, a power station or some other kind of industrial town. The people who get teleported there either join a gang of their own or get raped and turned into slaves. Every city is ruled by a gang and every gang is ruled by the strongest member aka warlord.

One day, a young man gets sent to the prison dimension for a petty crime. The boys martial arts teacher who everybody calls 'sensei' commits a crime and goes to that dimension for his pupil who he has raised as his son for a good ten years. Once he arrives there, he does something that nobody has ever done before. He shows kindness for the weak and protects them using his top tier martial arts. He soon gets a group of young and weak followers and even some stronger criminals who either have a code of honour or were falsely accused, join him in his quest. They form a small army and start attacking an taking over settlements and city's. They loose many people, but after every win their army grows. The various warlords soon take notice of this conquering army and start to challenge them. This is a war story about the lesser of two evils, the weak and the righteous taking a stand against oppression.

Five acquaintances from very different walks of life decide to form a rock band.

The vocalist is an eccentric American woman who, after getting over the weeaboo obsession that brought her there, is starting to get sick of Japan. She sees her very loud, aggressive lyrics as a call-out to japan's reserved and traditional culture, and she enjoys insulting or teasing her audience in English.

The bassist is a well-learned student of Judo and Aikido, who never says a word and consumes a dangerous amount of alcohol without ever getting drunk. Doesn't seem to do anything other than eat, sleep and bass when he's not training. Probably the most skilled of the lot, never misses a beat and stomps in perfect time to the music. An enigma who everyone seems to know and have very different stories about.

The rhythm guitarist is a prettyboy who has worked at probably every host club in town. While he acts perverted and incredibly vain, obsessively working out and fixing his hair, he can't deal with it when a woman actually returns his advances. Never wears a shirt as long as he's performing.

The lead guitarist is an older lady, a teacher who, after getting transferred to a high school, finally snapped. Realizing she threw away her youth being too serious, she set her papers on fire and made a run for it. Maybe a little too eager to reclaim the wasted years, she dedicates herself entirely to being the best guitarist and biggest party animal there is.

The drummer is a kind old man who, after his wife left, his dog died, his store went out of business and his kids all moved across the country, decided to try something new. Normally very traditional, living in an old-fashioned house and hosting tea ceremonies, he takes on a totally different personality when he's at the drums. When he puts on his headband he becomes a very vigorous, roaring, high-energy drummer who can play faster and louder than any other. Obsessed with his dead dog to the point of tears when he's mentioned.

A karate master falls in love with a meme.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with a new special move.

A man ferociously surviving the post apocalyptic environment of Earth finally creates his long awaited space and time machine only to be banished by his AI into an alternate world where magic exists. Having to learn how to survive and recreate a way back home struggles to adapt to the new world of generic fantasy bs.
But his original timeline slowly starts to disappear along with him.
Can he make it back? Or succumb to the natural correction of time?
Did someone come up with this idea yet?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

An ordinary Japanese housecat is tragically killed by a truck while playing on the streets.

It is reincarnated in a parallel world as a monstrous cheat-like existence, a sabretooth tiger with teeth and claws sharper than a demon's blade and fighting strength rivaling that of full-grown dragons, the product of years of careful breeding by a certain genius monster tamer, all for the sake of defeating the dreaded Demon King.

But what should've been a ferocious and faithful companion to the Hero's party instead ended up disappointing failure that only wants to roll around the house and play with yarn. Faced with such a result, the monster tamer can only put her faith in its next of kin and surrounds it with promising mates to breed with.

It's an isekai chiirem (cheat harem) story about the lazy life of a reincarnated housecat and his pussies.