TRUMP 8PM CALM BEFORE THE STORM

He's starting hormone treatments
M2f

Wants to test loyalty of the base

fuck off Rage. Jared Taylor is the only one that matters

Thank you very much.

I'm with her.

Ahead of a coup or something?

I guarantee this "calm before the storm" shit was just Trump saying some shit and it will turn out to be nothing.

satan about to get BTFO

Wrong. It's time for the American Junta.

He wouldn’t do it on a show that nobody is watching. He’d do it during a presidential address that every news outlet is required by law to show without interruption. We might get another hint or breadcrumb here but this isn’t THE storm yet.

No. This is just a show. It's still the calm. But he might make some hints.

yeah unfortunately it just sounded like bragging, because he had the generals in the room. one can hope though that there's a storm coming.

>It's time for the American Junta.
I'd like to be wrong and you to be right, but I'm not seeing it.

but this conflicts with LIVE PD

Won't be much longer now. But ur digits confirm I am right.

It's xer you fucking transphobic ableist shitlord

That would cause the left's head to explode. They wouldn't know how to respond to Trump becoming a tranny.

Donna Trump.

Never heard of TBN before. Anything like One America News (an actual legitimate news network)?

This. Probably just keeping the Norks on their toes... I wish that he was hinting at the exposure and destruction of the deep state, but that's unlikely

Idk. I'll prolly just find a live stream on youtube to watch the God Emperor shitpost irl.

You're 100% wrong. Don't you understand by now Kim doesn't want war? Nobody wants war but the Jews and deep state.

Trump is going to unify Korea.

Destroy the deep state.

Give Palestine sovereignity.

Based donna trump

Trips of genderjustice.

Ahhh, it's a Christian network. Hope he mentions James O'Keefe's hour long pravda documentary being released on Tuesday. It's not being mentioned anywhere on Sup Forums which is shocking. (One America's airing the whole thing.)

i'm laughing so hard at the thought of that. all that trannies are real women bullshit would go out the window and they would devour each other.

Even better. They actually drop more hints than regular networks because they know.

Mark 9:23

If you can believe it. Anything is possible.

Mah nigga

So how bout Jerome Taylor?

This.
Thanks for the heads-up, user!

LEL

Say it with me : MADAME PRESIDENT.

>Huckabee
Is this an episode of Freakazoid or something?

Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich are 2 dudes who are in the know about what's going on. Mike's daughter is the press secretary.

I love that. Media would shit storm, commies would break into a coloring fit, and I would have a smile while sitting on my couch

whats with the font rendering?

For future reference user only the terminating digit counts toward trips or any get
Middle of the number is just a fluke

On one hand newfags are newfags

on the other hand we're redpilling the masses at levels never before seen.

Not going to out the deep state on Huckabee's shitty Christian talk show.

check test

"The Storm" is the name of the new prime time Natsoc TV show and the first guest is Trump

link where i can watch?

I was mobile when I capped it. This is from 4plebs, any better?

god damn it off by one

Roll for WW3

WW3 IS A WAR ON THE DEEP STATE.

wew lad

Those digits.

what kind of a shit phone do you use?
kek check again

fishy

wtf I'm with her now

Oh christ wat now

Dare i say, nothing will happen?

Fuck, i hope it happens

trips have been comped

It's true though. Humanity will be freed from the shackles of those who would have us enslaved.

rooted droid razrhd, It is barely running m8 but I refuse to submit to the zuckerjew

Topcomp

Bout fucking time.

Impressive, but I'll wait for to see if WWIII is really confirmed

time to panic?

I believe.

It will be done.

DEEP STATE BTFO

That would troll the shit out of Hillary. I'd support that

PRAISE KEK

Some one comp this man's digits

JUST ANOTHER PROMISE HE WON'T KEEP.

TRUMP'S ENTIRE STRATEGY: MAKE CLAIM, DON'T FOLLOW UP. MAKE CLAIM, DON'T FOLLOW UP.

I BET INFINITE MONEY TO EVERY PERSON THAT HE WON'T DO A FUCKING THING OTHER THAN TWEET ON THE INTERNET.

Checked for Kek

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!

THE ABSOLUTE MAD WOMAN

if he was going to take action he wouldn't advertise it. If he advertises it, he's not going to take that action

How late is that in normal time?

About fucking time.

>implying EST isn't normal time

PST is standard time. Stop living in nigger infested cities you east coast commie cuckold scum.

what if all of this turns out to be a publicity stunt to get eyeballs on huckabees show

What if you go to prison.

It would be extremely painful

For you.

Take out the biggest guy or necpme someone's bitch

you killed us joe, you finally did it

Wrong.

That nuke can't come fast enough

that flag
those digits

could it be?

everyone is a surburban retard, am now cruz massile

where is the link?

fag

typical behaviour of niggers

Top kek.

Damn

There's a storm coming Mr. Trump.
You sound like you're looking forward to it.
I'm adaptable.

nice pepe asshole

Only I am allowed to post that, since I am the author and original creator

I hold multiple patents and copyrights on my secret pepe recipe and am the sole proprietor of all sales of sauce for the above mentioned pepe.

You have hereby been served with a legally binding cease and desist order.

My legal team is currently discussing a DMCA takedown order with Sup Forums legal staff.

You have been warned.

Remove this pepe from this image sharing forum immediately or face punitive and compensatory damages in excess of your personal net worth. My team of high powered attorneys are going to fuck you sideways with a wooden spoon.

You won't be able to walk straight for decades after we get through with you

>implying your defence department don't already run things

Oh fug.